Dad walks in

>dad walks in

Attached: gallery_17795_1021_10943.jpg (640x360, 194.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S26MxjItmi0
youtu.be/ofWEWnWjOq0
youtube.com/watch?v=fKPK6c0mKE0
youtu.be/Nw2fPd_BEGY?t=77
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Son you fucking suck at this, hand over the controller you walking embarrassment"

Its supremely kino. Anyone that dislikes Atlantica is unironically an soulless NPC.

It's*

*a

*Spy

It could've been worse: youtube.com/watch?v=S26MxjItmi0

"Is it the whole song?"

youtu.be/ofWEWnWjOq0

Final Fantasy X-2 is *dad walks in*: the game.

At least the musical numbers kind of made sense in KH2 seeing they were preparing for a concert.

This is just blatant wanking.

I still can’t believe the Kingdom Hearts is real

...why? Holy shit I can't believe this exists. I take it I don't miss out a lot if I only play X?

I don't see why this would be awkward. My father still talks about Disney and he's almost 60. I think anyone's father should be able to recognize Ariel on sight.

Based dad.

At least KH1 was consistent with the Disney themes and material. The storyline was only as dark as one of Disney's darker films.

Later games are a schitzophrenic mess where at one point you have things like and later the hero's girlfriend getting "killed" in front of him.

I swear the things holding KH down is Disney's hold on the franchise and Nomura having his head all the way up his ass when it comes to writing.

People like citing moments from X-2 out of context. Yes, it starts out goofy. VERY goofy. Yes, there are moments I'd even call cringe.

When the game actually starts getting to the main plot by the end of Chapter 2, though, its tone starts getting closer to what it was in X. It's never quite as bleak since it's a story of hope, but the character development Yuna goes through is very nice and faithful to where she was in X.

You don't miss anything.

>Frozen team refuses to let Sora interact with the cast
>Frozen team refuses to let the KH team affect the plot of the movie
>Frozen team demands that they not only play Let It Go in full, but also add in Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

I wouldn't even be mad if Kingdom Hearts just decided to have Sora go to Square worlds only from now on.

>Yuna finally gets to live for herself and stop being a doormat
>Paine has a decent story tying in to Maester Kinoc
>Tidus comes back (or stays permanently gone if you have Yuna make peace with it)
>Last Mission having a nice send-off for the Gullwings and the different directions they want to take in life

Yes you do.

>90% of the game's cutscenes are just clips from disney movies
god kh3 was dogshit

test

Technically the KH team didn't affect the plots of any of the movies.

Wait until you see KH4's Frozen 2, Onward, and Brave worlds.

And with Disney buying Fox expect worlds based on Blue Sky's shitty movies along with possibly modern Simpsons and Family Guy in the same game.

They don't change the plot in major ways, but you'd at least have Sora and Co. getting involved in stuff and making some minor changes.

The Frozen Team literally says "Throw Sora off the mountain three times so he doesn't fuck with our magnum opus."

>later the hero's girlfriend getting "killed" in front of him.
do you not remember the last segments of 1

>son, you're really watching Frozen without telling me? i fucking love that movie

Mermaids are fucking great

Attached: IMG_20190423_194341.png (190x645, 77.01K)

Yeah but it wasn't done in a blatantly mean-spirited way in order to force an ending that just serves to shit on the protagonist so a bunch of fucks who should've been dead get happy endings despite relying completely on him to solve their problems.

>no mermaid Sora nipples in kh3
WTF!?

Kairi being comatose in the first game or Sora dying in front of her were both things that were undone fairly quickly. Neither was really too damaging to their characters necessarily, beyond the fact that Kairi kept getting used in the same role in all subsequent games.

Kairi is literally killed to hurt Sora's feelings in KH3 after she spends the whole series doing fuck all.

Yeah this was definitely a level where I turned down the volume, if not muted it completely

No Kairi is killed so that Sora has to yeet himself into a different dimension in order to set up a reason for you to buy KH4

Pretty much.

>I swear the things holding KH down is Disney's hold on the franchise and Nomura having his head all the way up his ass when it comes to writing.
This. The series peaked at 2 when it wasn't too confusing. Then Nomura decided to add time travel bullshit in DDD to service the fans with all of their favourite villains. KH3 was even more fucked than DDD in the sense that Disney blatantly forced the newer Disney worlds into the game, even that fucking Let it Go with its hilarious watermark and all. I was expecting to see more of the classic KH worlds, instead I got nu-Disney and two old KH Disney worlds (three if you count Winnie the Pooh but even that was dumbed down into a Candy Crush minigame). Oh and yeah the plot of 3 is paced terribly and is a huge disappointment despite all the set pieces. The final battle that was supposed to be kino was actually a shitshow. And the game ends in a cliff-hanger.

I guess if there are two things that bring me hope for the series it's that the Xehanort saga is finally over and Nomura now has a chance to write from a relatively clean slate. Not that he's improved at writing at all, more like the otherwise around.

Exactly. Even worse is that KH4 is 99% likely to suck as said

But before that, look forward to "Sora, Riku, and Yet Another Unecessary OC Go To Real World Tokyo" and "Xehanort Did Nothing Wrong: The Game".

>Son did they really make you watch the whole Let it Go song but not include the lyrics to I See The Light from Tangled which is a much better movie with much more likeable characters than Frozen? Disney truly has lost it's way, son...
youtube.com/watch?v=fKPK6c0mKE0

I love Frozen.

Attached: 1581264556774.png (319x337, 15.62K)

Why does Sora have wider hips than Ariel?

>midna transformation 3nd of TP
>PARENTS
>"She was hot the whole time?"

>telling friend about naked raiden cartwheels and lolin at rose crying about bed during Thanksgiving dinner 5th grade?
>dad
>you cant play that game anymore

My dad walked in on me playing this part and then left the room without a word.
youtu.be/Nw2fPd_BEGY?t=77

I feel like the point that Kingdom Hearts jumped the shark was Days.

>Roxas is retarded compared to how he is in KH2
>let's introduce a new character that was never mentioned before
>also, Saix is secretly a traitor, even though that was never hinted before
>also, Saix and Axel are BFFs, even though that was never hinted before

I don't even mind the Axel and Saix stuff too much, but that was the beginning of all of the nonsense. Every game afterwards just introduced more and more unnecessary characters, convoluted plot twists, and just tried as hard as possible to siphon away the magic of the first game. BBS aping so many moments from KH1 was downright terrible.

>Flynn's VA is apparently a huge KH fan and one of the reasons he took the role was so he could eventually be in a game.
>Is finally in one.
>Is the installment that permanently ruins the franchise

All that BBS completely ruined most of the series lore.

Attached: 1520885128548.jpg (1024x934, 78.48K)

Man those nipples and twink body. Awakened lots of gay/bi anons

>also, x even though that was never hinted before
This is literally the only way Nomura is able to write it seems, he just keeps retconning and stacking more bullshit on the already large hill of bullshit. "Nuh uh, I was achsually a super master mind disguised as a lackey this whole time, totally man! It was never mentioned or anything because it was just a super secret!"

I also cringed so hard at the end of KH3 when EVERYONE had to be there. A character that was supposed to be in Sora's heart? "Eh, put him in there the fans love him." How about a character that isn't supposed to be able to exist? "Yeah sure put her in there too lol"
Nomura has this weird fixation for having to add subtle (and less subtle) nods to previous moments in the series in the series, and a downright obsession for needing to service the fans with past characters. Fanservice is the single biggest reason for the sorry state of the plot. We had to have "13 darknesses" because we had to have the same characters show up because fans love them. And Nomura loves his cash so he has to service the fans!

Pretty much.

>Fanservice
It didn't seem like fanservice with KH3's climax though. More like Nomura's attempt to kill the series as fast as possible.

If he wanted to kill the series then we probably wouldn't have cliffhangered it

>when EVERYONE had to be there
recurring problem in shonen manga/anime

Attached: 20190729093300sora nude 2 big p.png (2160x2298, 1.22M)

Okay but why is Sora half dolphin?

I would buy Kingdom Hearts 4 if Family Guy was in it because that would be hilarious and unbelievable.

>kh 1/2
>defeat disney villains and directly work with cast through events from movie
>kh 3
>watch disney movies but sora is in a corner of the screen

Shounen is the keyword. Kingdom Hearts went full shounen. Too cheesy, too tropey.

Why not?

>Peter opens the door
>it's Sora
>"Holy freakin' crap, Lois."

Kingdom Hearts III made me wish they'd do away with Disney worlds and only just keep the characters in completely new settings. I don't care for retreading the plot from a movie I've already seen only Sora, Donald and Goofy are in it now.

KHII and III worst offenders of this shit.

*Me

>he didn't play Kingdom Hearts Dark Ocean Daisies

Attached: 1475788617555.png (525x453, 162.34K)

>Dream Drop Distance includes Hunchback of Notre Dame
>cuts out almost all of the iconic scenes
>doesn't even include a boss fight with Frollo

What was the fucking point?!

>can't pause because it restarts the entire thing

>mother walks in

Attached: choke me daddy_01.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)