Dragon's Dogma

Prithee tell me arisen, what is thine vocation of choice?
For me, it's Ranger, of course.

Attached: DD_vocations_chart.jpg (700x800, 185.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuU-1oVTTtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magick archer after 200 levels of Sorc because Capcom couldn’t finish the fucking game and playtest properly.

For me, it's aught

Assassin cause it's fun

First playthrough was warrior, second was assassin. I preferred assassin of the two, but I really need to do a magic playthrough someday.

>he's minmaxing in a singleplayer game

Attached: 1425038977788.jpg (221x284, 8.14K)

Minmaxing is pointless after the first ten levels dude

Strider, followed by warrior.

Attached: 20190116043317_1.jpg (1920x1080, 491.76K)

Strider and Magick Archer are most fun.
Assassin and Ranger are the most effective.
Fighter, Sorcerer, and Mystic Knight are imperfect, but a good time with the right mindset.
Mage is great for pawns but not that fun to play.
Poor, poor Warrior.

why BBI lvl 3 gear looks so bad
i'd rather use lvl 2 because of that

I'll take the Dragons Dogma Online version of Warrior.

I think I am going for Magic Archer.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuU-1oVTTtU

>Minmaxing in DD

Attached: Here too lmao.jpg (1400x534, 53.54K)

Im finally going to beat grigori and get that sweet looking dragon repast

Eduard Laser?
Auf meinem Yas Forums?

Attached: EduardLaser.png (340x340, 174.58K)

yeah it's fucking retarded that you have to do the heavy jump attack all the time as a warrior

TIS REMARKABLE ARISEN

Why yes, beans make for great reaction images.

Attached: dufte.gif (480x288, 1.41M)

You can get those BBI treasures early with that trick and then restard in hard mode to grab them again, with that you can have 2 rings of perseverance at once to maximize vocations very fast.

Assassin.

Not the strongest vocation, but it's a nice blend of Strider, Fighter, and Ranger that has a nice stamina/strength growth rate.

Why are warrior pawns so shit?

assassin is op as fuck though, bosses fucking melt with a grab gouge build

I really like the spider class.

Attached: 20200327221405_1.jpg (1920x1080, 446.82K)

DDO vocations were miles and tenfold better, playing alchemist was pure sex. Miss that game.

r8 pls

Attached: 20200323233209_1.jpg (1920x1080, 625.81K)

why is fantasyshite so fucking basic and simplistic?

8.3/10

A bit generic maybe the hair is a bit too dark.

Ranger, warrior, assassin, strider.

not at all, before my party was mk+2 soc+mage I loved my ass+soc+warr+mage

I miss him.

Attached: Eddie01.jpg (613x570, 33.8K)

that face begs to be punched

I like pretty much all classes except Mage and Assassin. Fighter I like, but you might as well go with Mystic Knight or Assassin if you wanna sword and board so its a bit pointless. My absolute top tier are Magick Archer and Sorcerer. Sorcs are fucking great when you can actually pull off a cast, but goddamn are they frustrating sometimes. I often find myself getting knocked out of a big cast right as the animation is playing. It gets infuriating, but I cant help but love the spells and damage.

On a side note, does anybody feel like there are waaaay too many items in this game? The vast majority seem useless. Like, why carry any of the debilitation curing ones when Panacea or Halidom exists? And then, even healing items become pretty useless post-game bc Wakestones drop like fucking crazy and its better to just die and use one since you recover all health AND stamina. DD has so much charm and is super fun to play, but goddamn if it doesnt have tons of flaws and jankiness. Hoping whenever DD2 comes out it has some polish to it.

She-goat is an arachnophobe.

Attached: 20200327222045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 415.1K)

Its a bit annoying. At least its a solid attack and you can get an augment specifically for it that boosts the damage.

Attached: 1560378538110.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

I can fix that

Attached: 20200323233145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 626.85K)

Theyre not? Just dont get one with any of the charging attacks and theyre fine.

I've been playing it for the first time and while I've played all the vocations off and on aside from mage, I've had the most fun with sorcerer. I'm starting to feel pretty overleveled, though. Most enemies outside of BBI completely melt, though I haven't explored much in there. I haven't done any grinding or anything special to purposefully gain levels. I'm level 53 and just did the quest with Mercedes and Julien.

Yes, absolutely. I'm sure a large portion of my time playing this game has been inventory management.

Is he not around anymore? I stopped following them a while ago.

Attached: 4UCarvP.gif (384x288, 3.96M)

this my arisen, I need to take some pictures with my gf/pawn

Attached: 1585119607729m.jpg (1024x576, 68.21K)

How's my pawn look? Cute or not?

Attached: pawn.png (407x582, 463.15K)

He's still at Rocket Beans, but the old guard showed up less and less on Game One, until I stopped watching.
FREIHEEEEEEIT

Fighter baby, perfect blocking everything and knocking everything down with Legion's bite.
Liches make me cry yes

I have to see her half naked to render further judgement

Unfortunately one of the biggest flaws of the game is how easy it is. Hard Mode somewhat alleviates this. You still kill shit really fast, but practically every enemy can 1-2 shot you. Hard mode feels a lot better to play imo, so id recommend that for another fresh playthrough if youre up for it.

I like all of them except for Mage and Sorcerer, though Strider is just a bad version of all of it's Hybrid and Advanced vocations.

Guards can't get past barrels to save Julien.

Attached: 20200327223230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279.92K)

Attached: CgFPXLtXIAElboy.jpg (700x578, 52.23K)

>thicc
Based.

RIGHT IN THE DONGLIZ

My first playthrough went Strider > Fighter > Assassin
My next was Mage > Mystic Knight > Magick Archer > Sorc
After that I went Fighter > Warrior the whole game

>ywn play DDO
>ywn play an Alchemist, Priest, Spirit Lancer, or any of the other cool shit

Are ranger and warrior pawns generally unpopular or something?
It feels like there's significantly less of them than fighter and mage pawns.

Attached: 20200327133424_1.jpg (1920x1080, 216.23K)

Ayyy fags how do you do the multi-pawn exploit on PC. Is there a way to do it on GOG?
I want to make the perfect pawn team and my only other option rely on people here to make the perfect perfect pawns to fill it.

As it stands there should be:
>fighter
>inclination to move ahead of the arisen
>no abilities that keep them in one place during a fight
>equip them in the heaviest armour complete with status resistances like tattered mantle
>raised 45/45 fighter/Sorc

>mage
>inclined to attack big units
>equipped exclusively with CC spells, an elemental buff and a defensive buff
>use legions might for constant no effort CC
>no attack spells or heals - only CC now
>raised 45/45 fighter/sorc

>ranger
>inclined to attack ranged and magic enemies
>endecad shot and 10 fold only
>rusty long bow for CC
>blast arrows applied as required for DPS
>built 90 warrior

>inb4 minmaxing
I'm only suggesting it be done until 100. Maxing after 200 is pointless and retentive. Maxing to 100 DOES show major benefits and takes fuck all play time.

MK is amazing fun. What 'mind-set' is required?

This is the virgin way to play DD. The Chad way is to max all vocations and then play the class you want so you have all them augments.

I had a lot of rents with both a ranger and a warrior pawn.

Attached: 20200229152639_1.jpg (1920x1080, 301.05K)

Pretty based. Now all you have to do is a solo Assassin run.

>gouge
What shit build. Just run a gale harness and dagger ring to turn into a hurricane of knife edges.

which one, i forgot

Fat.

The one with move reset skill for sick combos.

Fighter and Mage are always going to be the most popular pawns for the support skills.

Some people get too bogged down in buffing cycles to enjoy MK.

Actually assassin is the strongest voc if you're using the right exploits, second only to ranger and magic archer

3/5
3/5
3/5
Sour scrag of beast
No comment

Why bother though? Pretty much any pawn team will be fine as long as you avoid guardian inclinations. Game isnt challenging enough to exploit so you get a custom team with perfect stats. You'd just be making an easy game easier.

This is literally just Female Hawke

Warrior > Mystic Knight > the rest
Warrior may be shit due to limited skill slots, but damn do I love me some big weapons

Attached: 1578781832409.png (405x532, 203.67K)

It was meant to be bigger. Wakestones being prevalent at the end make sense if the end isn't actually 50% of the game.
I like all the items but there needs to be either more reason to use them or less opportunities to. Having a solution for everything without leaving light weight category is very stupid.

Its called Eminence, and its a Strider augment.

>Female Hawke
Huh, so it is
never played dragon age tho

>quest with Mercedes and Julien
You're close enough to mid game now. It's no big deal. You'll have everfall and BBI to fuck with and that will still be challenging depending on how skilled you are. I started BBI on lvl 40 this run and things are uphill so for you starting at something like 70-80 seems appropriate.

Strider makes up for it by having a hidden augment. It's objectively the best class for mounting enemies and you CAN build pretty well for mounted damage.

gouge assassin is better

aught

>we never got the cool magic shit

Attached: r8KJfoh.jpg (2484x3528, 1.37M)

>Dagger magic
>Scroll that stabs the enemy
dope

Attached: Design_Works0126.jpg (1280x1768, 306.84K)

wait, there is aught here

Attached: MADELEINE.png (360x360, 234.23K)

>You'd just be making an easy game easier
a) in the worst case scenaio I could just mod it to be harder once I have my pawns
b) they're all and would remain level 100
c) I suppose you've never played a zachtronics game. Sometimes the fun isn't about winning it's about how efficiently and stylishly you can win.

Yes we did we got Sorcerer spells.