D U D E

D U D E

Attached: 1585261976402.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8MNH7JuR7I
wccftech.com/alyx-is-a-prequel-because-half-life-3-couldnt-have-targeted-a-small-audience-says-valve/
twitter.com/dhabiheng/status/1237054969481584640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEED

Attached: iPPiufK3dlM.png (512x512, 426.15K)

lol imaging smoke one with eli and gordon

>pick up the crowbar citizen

>"Imma kill G-man!"

Really? Are you really, Eli?"

Attached: 1574965197149.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

I KNOW THAT THING
I RECOGNIZE THAT REFERENCE

Gordon has no free will

MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
STAHP

Attached: Scientist_2.png (214x241, 72.78K)

Attached: somehow.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

lmao

>Eli will be the Alyx substitute companion through HL3
God it'll be so fucking good.

Attached: n19wiy4rmlz11.jpg (1920x1080, 56.17K)

I CLAPPED! AS SOON AS I SAW THE CROWBAR I CLAPPED!

I mean, he kinda does but it doesn't matter. That was kind of the point in the choice on hl1's ending

>eli dropping old wisdom bombs, tidbits about black mesa, and pleas to fuck his daughter inbetween brutally murdering combine

nuAlyx sounds worse than the OG but I like nuEli better.
Fight me.

>hey guys remember [thing] from the old game?! Haha here's [thing], just like old game right?!

DAYUM GORDON, GO GET DEM MODAFUCKIN WHITEY, I DINDU NUFFIN, THE BLACK MESA INCIDENT IS WHITEY FAULT!

Attached: 244325251.885_eli.jpg (1280x720, 399.04K)

I fucking love this

Attached: Jb3COE0.jpg (200x200, 21.27K)

Why was Gordon replaced anyway?

>eli is suddenly full of energy instead of having a heart attack

Sounds fucking incredible

how to destroy your franchise in 30 seconds

Because its 2020 and we need a stronk wymin for diversity and shieet

Bottle of onions in one hand, a gore-spattered crowbar in the other. Combine Overlords - you're soon to meet your match!

*buys ineviatable $85 sequel*

Because of the vortigaunts trying to get him off the G-man's control in the episodes.
From what I understood, the G-man wanted Gordon to destroy the citadel for some reason, but not completely overthrow the combine. Once he was done, he ripped him away again to assign him to some other job. The vortigaunts on the other hand pulled Gordon back so he could stick around and help more, I guess.

I mean story wise did Gordon go against the G-man?

Fuck, I'd love that.
Daughter fucking pleading included.

Attached: Yc3A47B8-vs.png (421x609, 322.13K)

"Gordon look, a crowbar! You can use this to kill the combines!"

Based.
That would be great if handled well.

>Gordon, I'm thirsty
>SLURPSLURPSLURPSLURP

Attached: Ep2_outland_advisor_rebel.jpg (900x720, 240.1K)

Attached: 1kek.jpg (600x670, 50.07K)

How is an old man with a peg leg going to be your sidekick.

The funniest thing is that this shit is not really that far off from the real thing.
What the hell happened ? In HL2 he sounded like a wise and caring grandpa not some rando ghetto nig.

Attached: 1585101932654.png (1280x705, 328.37K)

ai_goal_follow

Is HL3 going to be VR?

When you're angry you lose your composure as evident in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=f8MNH7JuR7I

Switch exclusive.

100%

Nintendo Labo exclusive

wccftech.com/alyx-is-a-prequel-because-half-life-3-couldnt-have-targeted-a-small-audience-says-valve/
No

The melee weapon in hl is supposed to be fucking symbolic jesus christ, gordon and barney had a crowbar, and shepard hada wrench, it's fucking deep and they missed the point

Are you talking about Alyx not having one?

dayum nig, that's a big blunt

It's because they all have a penis.
Alyx don't have a penis so she can't use melee.

The melee weapon was never symbolic. They made it a meme in HL2 for no other reason than it's profitable to give your series a recognizable symbol, i.e. the crowbar. They never made a big deal about it in HL1.

It's a 19 year old chick. She's not realistically going to be beating armored soldiers to death with construction tools

a blunt is rolled with the tobacco leaf of a cigarillo retard, that's just a joint

inb4 DUDE WEED

Attached: 1546749824699.jpg (1300x595, 347.39K)

talk to the hand, negrata
I already knew that yet I purposely used blunt to trigger other dude weed bros

I can't see HL3 being VR-only. HL:A already demonstrated the compromises VR requires: one-handed weapons, glove-substitute for the gravity gun and probably many more which I'm not aware of since I haven't played HL:A.

Making a mainline HL sequel with Gordon as the protagonist but with HL:A's gameplay would not sit well. My guess is that HL3 will be mainly non-VR, but include a separate VR-storyline.

muy basado

I'm gonna recreate this in GMOD so the SOUL/SOULLESS faggots get some shitposting material

Is a 19 year old chick going to walk her way through Combine gunfights and headcrab-infested ruins and then immediately engage in cwippy dialogue with le epic Reddit Australlian companion?

And realistically it doesn't quite make much sense that Gordon can swing a crowbar 5 times a second. I don't think Valve cares much for realism.

"smoke your blunt, honey"

It became symbolic, it's not supposed to be symbolic. Therefore not having a crowbar would be a mistake, but trying to force some weapon to be a melee just to be there is dumb pandering. Granted, considering the Boneworks, I think it would be cool if Alyx could interact with enemies in more ways other than shooting them.

twitter.com/dhabiheng/status/1237054969481584640
It was considered to give her one back in HL2 but the idea never really took off.

Why did that make me laugh

Attached: 1575236263393.jpg (616x616, 46.13K)

Is going to be a hybrid.
Gurantee.

They better so something with the particle system in the Source, because explosions are fucking pathetic-looking in Alyx. Considering the better detail in everything, why the fuck do explosions look like they are from Homeworld 1, it's so fucking off-putting

Attached: FB_IMG_1584648026429.jpg (552x783, 49.5K)

Is there a game series more cucked than Half-Life?

>basedboy protagonist for basedboys to self insert
>SCIENCE FUCK YEAH plot (cringe)
>stronk female protagonist
>wise black man helper

In all of my years on Yas Forums, all 4 of them, I've not seen a single game series more cucked than Half-Life. I've never played it because it's old liberal trash but if I did I'm sure I'd hate it

god why are you helping them?

There was an attempt

>brackets (cringe)
thank you for telling me how to think

Man OJ just can't catch a break

Attached: 1527012112921.webm (854x480, 1.89M)

HELLO TWITTER WORLD, IT'S YOURS TRULY

Some things never gets old, I'm still laughing hard.