Would you let a level 14 Vampire Succubus join your party?

Would you let a level 14 Vampire Succubus join your party?

Attached: misc_1669.png (852x792, 230.11K)

yes

Sure I need a healer.

no

Sure she sounds useful

but she's 13 levels higher than me, i wouldn't be able to keep her in line

inb4 muh ntr

maybe

I don't think I would have a choice in the matter. A level 14 vampire succubus probably has charms and enchantments so powerful that I would think inviting her to the party is my idea.

i dont know

Vampires can learn level drain, you never could keep her in line.

no in doomguy i rip and tear demons haha

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

I would throw holy water at it. The point of my quest is to smite such creatures.

Why can you always tell it's a hentai based on the color of the character's skin tone?

There's like this weirdly distinct shading and coloring done that just screams, "this is hentai" animation.

hot

you can tell by the vagina bones

They fucking ruined this girl at every turn, from large breasts to NTR. What a fucking waste.

>That weight gain scene.

Attached: 1583016711646.jpg (1156x1080, 255.44K)

I used one in the fight against Void dark so why not, Dazzling Stage is an excellent move to inflict charm on multiple targets whilst also doing damage

Attached: giphy (9).gif (150x150, 24.44K)

Attached: penis.jpg (849x788, 204.9K)

one of the worst hentais to fucking date. Literally babby's first. Even fucking redditards meme this shit into oblivion. And it just so happens this has cuckshit in it too (she gets fucked infront of her bf by 2 classmates while he watches)

Mario... if hes real.

bros...

Attached: concern.jpg (213x237, 11.51K)

Because hentai knows where to put its detail, being the cheap budget shit that it is. It wants your eyes drawn to the body contours, and so it'll use the white sheen pen to subtly influence the direction your eyes go. Look at all the white lines on the OP image and observe how almost all of them are either pointing towards or framing the girl's breasts and genitals.

Anything other than the classics is shit,real niggas watch bible black in 2020.

The shinyness of everything not just her skin. It looks like her entire body is oiled up.

Does she get a prestige class at 15?

i get what you mean. for me it's usually whether or not nipple bumps are present, that's surprisingly telling (though OP's pic seems to be an exception)

>party member tricks you

Attached: 1559846553568.gif (356x200, 1.96M)

>Implying I wasnt baiting the trick out on purpose

>classics
>bible black
It's meme shit as well. You may as well have said boku no pico.

holy fuck disney really put that in their movie?

Attached: horror.png (276x256, 57.21K)

>first thing to do is run away
Based

>bible black
>not classic
I know it has a meme reputation but its still a good fucking show. I replay the game aswell until this day. Nothing has ever come even close to it in my eyes.

sauce?

Itadaki Seieki

1st part is pretty good but 2nd part is cuck shit so don’t get too attached

just watch the extra episode part for the weight gain.

Oh no a fucking SUCCUBUS cucks someone what a bother

If my party is below 14, sure.

it's NTR

is it mean spirited NTR?

No she doesn't like the sex

They weren't even a couple, and she didn't like it

That's not even NTR then, just rape.

it's not even really ntr. It's gangbang at worst. 5 secs into it she goes on about how limp dicked the other guys are and how mc-kun is so superior and only he could tame succupire pussy

why do hentai anime look so shit? why the retarded gloss? why do even shitty low budget anime look 10 times better than the "best" hentai?

After fucking the first dude two bullies tie up the first dude and then she fucks them cause she's a succubus what do you expect, but she says that other's semen is not nearly as good as the first dude so she sticks with him

that sounds lovely
i'll give it a shot
thanks

Because those shitty low budget animes still have about hundred times bigger budget.

I don't understand how Hentai is still a thing

Who's actually paying them. How do they make money

Why are you on Yas Forums if you know literally nothing about otaku culture?

>Who's actually paying them.
Japs and fewer weeaboos who want to support their hobby.
>How do they make money
They don't, not much at least. Most releases don't have good animation.

In that situation it’s fight or flight.

Your only option is flight. You can't beat the cock.

>How do they make money
They don't, really. Some japs and hardcore weebs pay for it but the vast majority of releases are ultra low budget shit. There's like one high quality series/release every 5 years or so while the genre drowns in two frame slideshow schlock.

Never trust the succ, they're unrepentant murderers who pretend to be your friend until they have you in a vulnerable position then they dry fish you.

Attached: eeeh.png (671x388, 338.56K)

I wish Illya would pretend to be my friend.

>get's fucked by other men
>mc is fine with it
Never had I been so mad. It was 100% vanilla until that point.

Attached: 52f0b0eb8cba7e8d5bd41b453a6a6bc2.png (338x322, 163.05K)

This. It’s pure Mutt’s Law in action that it gets posted as much as it does.

Kuro is basically a Nasuverse succubus though. She could fuck people to steal their prana and any non-magus would die. Kissing was literally the most reserved and least dangerous thing she could have done.

Attached: kuro.jpg (1169x1582, 195.04K)

Attached: miyu kuro cat.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person who feels that way towards this trash.

Attached: 46aa9e99ac2e00a0841098cdf5139091.png (326x419, 200.59K)

It's just vocal NTRfags trying to pass it as not being NTR when it was clearly made to appeal to them.

If Kuro was in my party I would just stay indoors all day with Kuro and we'd do adventurer office work while the party like, goes and does adventurer stuff, you know?

Attached: giphy.gif (400x322, 2.82M)

>made to appeal to them
>no fat, bald, old, or tanned guy
>no mind breaking
>girl still thinks mc has the best dick
>girl is a goddamn succubus anyway
it was made for fags who like to see all holes filled at once

Attached: 1573818629301.png (500x658, 183.36K)

>no mind breaking
She literally gets broken from them fucking her butt. Her cocky attitude turns into begging them to stop because it's too much.