Three hundred trillion Zombie games

>Three hundred trillion Zombie games
>Not a single game about surviving an Ayy invasion on Earth
What is this bullshit

Attached: 1578414876815.jpg (1121x1130, 108.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ocp8jc50u1c?t=289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was a Left4Dead clone with that premise

>a Left4Dead clone
So a mod? I was talking about actual games

what bullshit? You making the same thread over and over like some attention whore faggot?

Earth Defense Force?
Xcom?

totally, people are dumb

Different user but there was a game like it released not long ago that plays kinda like L4D but with aliens. I guess it didn't sold well though since no one talks about it

>You making the same thread over and over
Are you fucking autistic? I never made a thread about this before.

That's literally every XCOM game. Unless you mean only a shooter game with that premise or something.

I guess the X-Com series would count as this?

There's many games like that, zoomer-kun.

It looked really bad. I've already forgotten its name but I saw a few videos of people playing it, looked like a beta.

Not OP but I want a horror game with Ayys personally

Attached: communion-featured-2.jpg (600x305, 12.93K)

yeah ok...

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

>Not OP but I want a horror game with Ayys personally
based

Whenever I look at this picture I always see an ayy playing a guitar

>B-BUT MUH XCOM
Every fucking time. Maybe that's fine for you autists but not everyone is into RTS games and Ayy games won't get popular until they get something outside of that genre.
>But muh destroy all humans remake
Yeah that's a remake. We need a TLOU about Aliens for this shit to take off like Zombies did.

Attached: 1583425270222.jpg (850x687, 113.02K)

It's called Earthfall. The game's dead and the teammate AI is meh.

Prey

>XCOM
>RTS

I don't fucking know I never played that shit I looked up 2 seconds of gameplay

EDF! EDF! EDF!
1-2 FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

you havent even explained wtf it is that you want. sure an alium game, but what kind you gigga nigga.
nevermind him. hes retarded and so is his thread

Attached: NOT CUTE OR FUNNY.jpg (1024x576, 45.45K)

Fuck xcom. Need a legit Gray horror invasion style game. Lanky creepy grays ripping families out of their homes and shit.

God, to this day that movie scares the shit out of me.

There's always XCOM: The Bureau :^)

I'm starting to like this idea.

>no game where the aliens try to rape you
why even live

That's the name. Stupid of them to sell a game for full price with bearly any content like that

Trials in Tainted Space?

OP is a faggot who can't search for shit, lol.

Attached: 1583954190769.png (640x480, 646.47K)

Post the realest/creepiest Ayy pics you got, /x/ is full of schizos and I can't even enjoy this shit there.

Attached: pri_54377056.jpg (644x496, 44.66K)

Signal Simulator
Go to bed

These threads are usually just thinly veiled excuses to have an /x/ thread on Yas Forums anyway. Me personally, I want a horror survival game that takes place literally AS an alien invasion starts -- not some post apocalyptic world aliens have invaded, not some master chief shootan shit, I want to be shitting my pants and sneaking through a quiet suburb while ships hover ominously overhead and greys from my literal nightmares stalk the streets, and every glimpse you get of TV or radio or other people is just sheer panic and confusion and chaos because nobody knows what the FUCK is going on. It'll probably be best if we wait for VR to really get good first and make my dream title compatible, so I can honest to god piss myself in terror as a grey catches me trying to flee from it and drags me out into the bright lights of its spacecraft.

Attached: 1580018757293.webm (320x240, 898.97K)

I think he meant like a 3rd person realistic action adventure type game, and it doesn't exist with ayys

Post humans

Attached: file.png (680x370, 304.77K)

not an invasion but more of a jailbreak for the aliens

Attached: Area_51.jpg (256x329, 15.32K)

>Not OP but I want a horror game with Ayys personally

Attached: 1575554262730.jpg (570x400, 28.31K)

The game's actually been reduced in price for ages, 99.9% of unlockable content is free and they've worked on the game till late last year. The issue is that it's dead player wise. I'd buy it if it had an average count of 30+ players, but it only has 0-15.

>no tps survival horror set in a small town being invaded by greys
Despair here I go

Attached: 1579194410158.jpg (720x720, 90.28K)

but he is wrong

Attached: Choujuu_Kishin_Dancougar_16_[Drax](9B3C183B).mkv_snapshot_20.21_[2018.12.11_00.08.39].jpg (640x480, 50.03K)

Opening moment of Prey captured that pretty well

>no new modern co-op starship trooper game
Fuck surviving an alien invasion. I want to fight bugs

Attached: starship-troopers-2.jpg (1920x1040, 268.61K)

Attached: DFE83C6B-266E-4E11-B8EF-5D72C4B851C3.png (550x400, 499.04K)

/x/ is by far the shittest board here except possibly Yas Forums. Its like a blue version of Yas Forums, its that shit.

name one then

I remember having nightmares abt ayy invasions as a kid. Idk if I can describe the feeling, but I'm assuming it's the sort of game OP is talking about. Based OP

i hate to be that faggot but there is in fact a starship troopers rpg in the works. might be in ea by now.

haha he looks like a real life wojak

COUNTING DOWN TO VICTORY WE'LL SAVE THE FEDERATION
WE'LL TURN THEM INTO SLIME, WE'RE TROOPERS OF THE STAAAAAAAAARS

Attached: 1580017759068.jpg (250x250, 6.59K)

The right ideas

the shittiest board would be Yas Forums

youtu.be/ocp8jc50u1c?t=289

Attached: conf.jpg (720x762, 65.1K)

We’ve had enough of this shit.

Xenomorphs are awesome in movies but just kinda boring in bideo games, they just don't creep me out the right way. That said, I thought the Alien games were trash? Am I thinking of a different one?

Attached: 5b5.png (589x424, 15.47K)

>spoonfeeding
nah, you all should suffer cause you know shit about videogames

Attached: 1545409484877.jpg (475x408, 62.8K)

I once had a sleep paralysis experience about getting abducted that felt super real and almost a decade later still leaves me wondering if it was and gives me flashbacks and shit

Resistance 1 and 3 are all about the survival of mankind. Pretty sure we get shafted in those games.

Attached: Resistance_Fall_of_Man_Coverart-3.jpg (800x921, 187.48K)

>I want to fight bugs
You can already fight the chinese in co-op for Battlefield 4.

YES that's exactly what I was thinking of, I assume you mean the original Prey. I'm not too interested in exploring spaceships and shit but maybe a multi-character campaign could chance PoVs back and forth between an abductee and a survivor on the ground or something.

Attached: 1580008533491.jpg (594x317, 107.22K)

Underrated

>Xenomorphs
>Ayys
Are you fucking stupid? And even if it's not specifically about grays an intelligent being hunting you down will always be scarier than a big retard trying to kill you by instinct

Attached: squidwardwakesup.png (350x526, 315.62K)

Right, but /x/ threads on Yas Forums are usually pretty good because we actually talk about creepy shit instead of begging people "how do I summon a succubus and make a tulpa so I can fuck it?"

ay lmao

lmao is that from when jake paul and his freinds visited the suicide forest?