Smash Brothers: Fighters Pass Two

Steve is the best choice for a character in Super Smash Brothers, if you disagree then you are not only objectively wrong and sheep following the Banjo Herd

Attached: SteveG.png (1088x1230, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get to the part where you start contorting in rage and losing hair.

Attached: bkn64.jpg (207x244, 10.96K)

St this point I just want him in so you fags shut up and stop making these shit threads

REMINDER:
IF YOU WANT BANJO YOU ARE A REDDIT TOURIST

Grotesque Steve not only is the single greatest Yas Forums meme but also broke the board several times. By trying to act morally above him you are being a huge dicksucking banjofag who only wants to be on "Da Winning Side!!" and not the side with soul, and with a chance still!

Attached: SteveGTwo.jpg (1200x1006, 85.41K)

Steve would unironically be cool. It's a shame these threads have ruined that though.

fuck off stevefag

>Steve would unironically be cool. It's a shame these threads have ruined that though.
Translated: I love Steve but i'm too pussy to admit that I also love Grotesque Steve

Attached: GSteveClassic.jpg (230x219, 6.29K)

Creepy Steve is the best thing to come out of Smash threads.

Not only does it provide tons of funny and creative OC, but he's so Cute and Funny

Attached: SOMEONEPOSTIT.jpg (1280x720, 83.85K)

Unironically this.

Attached: 2452672314151.png (1000x581, 872.92K)

I was so happy when the shitposting with this godawful model finally ceased, why did you faggots have to bring it back again.

Attached: 1584496392103.jpg (640x605, 63K)

Based
And
Stevepilled

Based
And
Stevepilled

Based
And
Stevepilled

Attached: Gsteve2.png (300x300, 93.13K)

I kinda feel bad for anons who unironically want Steve. They'll always be associated with shitposters.

Quarantine madness has finally gotten to them. They’ve deluded themselves into thinking they’re back in March 2019.

>Banjo laying flowers upon Nintendo's tombstone
Dare I say based

Its true.

who made the disgusting steve model?

Some gay furry who possibly is also a pedo

it has been actual years of this now

Didn't you hear? Fighter Pass 2 got cancelled.

Why would Banjofags even care if Steve got in at this point? Wasn't the whole idea of Grotesque Steveposting was that Steve would get in over him?

Attached: King_Harkinian.png (546x459, 5.13K)

Aight faggot I'll give you your (you)
>soul
>sold to microsoft
>game loses its charm with every new update

Source?

This.

I hate Steveposters, and I hate Minecraft, but he's probably in.
>best selling game of all time
>on the Switch
>"indie" rep
>"Microsoft" rep
>would get all the little YouTube kiddies playing Smash

BASED STEVECHAD

Attached: etika and steve.png (498x363, 410.22K)

“I looked for you on the roster,” Banjo said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Geno answered.

“Woe to Sakurai if we had been,” said Ser Reimu.

“When the direct fell, Ser Sakurai slew your leak with a golden deconfirmation, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Geno said, “or Dante would yet sit on the roster, and Byleth would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Final Destination to lift the siege,” Banjo told them, and the Hero and Joker dipped their banners, and bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Minecraft Steve.

“Ser Terry Bogard is fled to King of Fighters Stadium, with Piranha Plant. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Terry is a good man and true,” said Ser Geno.

“But not of the Rosterfags,” Ser Reimu pointed out. “The Rosterfags does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Steve. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Geno.

Banjo’s jinjos moved up beside him, with jigsaw puzzles in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Minecraft Steve, the Sword of Microsoft. He unsheathed Diamond Sword and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Banjo said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

Attached: 1584451853887.png (1268x720, 1.35M)

Yes, but as you can see, some people just wanna keep the train rolling, despite the fact it's already off track.

Cope Reimutards the true Indiegame chad is in.

Attached: 6960.png (1152x2048, 2.8M)

Steve can join Smash right after the first lady of fighting games herself joins the roster as a playable fighter (a.k.a. Chun-Li and NOT Springtrap)

Attached: CHUN LI FOR SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE.png (1528x1032, 2.96M)

Gas Trannies

Attached: 5d0001d26fc920285f11bd62.jpg (1100x598, 107.13K)

so, OP basically.

Yes. Steve's the perfect choice. For a costume.

Attached: bandicunt.png (750x750, 62.27K)

>sales mean something
Banjo and Terry are in
>On the Switch
Crash Confirmed.

who MADE grotesque steve anyway? Even after banjo ive seen no definitive answer and im confused. someone clearly keeps making it

The creative OC stopped when Banjo got in. It's just some second tier discord faggots trying to keep this alive. Sad really.
Blonichu. On discord.

Attached: A yikes from Mumbo.png (297x419, 102.88K)

she only fucks big blonde men. i used to like her but now with that and the china flu going around i dont want her in my smash

>CHUN LI IS HERE TO FIGHT
>cough cough
>Entire Smash roster on quarantine.

...what discord? im worried.
especially after the baby gore fiasco that i heard happened with a steve discord

The same discord.

Attached: E3 2019.png (926x520, 809.95K)

futuristichubs

You know that would only make it worse.

>claims to be the first lady of fighting games
>chun li
Lol

fug.
they arent mentally sane are they? why are they like this?

i feel like microsoft is about to phase the character out of existance whenever that diablo knockoff drops.
the poor cunts already had his beard shaved and his skin bleached, he's getting warped out of resemblance and microsoft likely wants to just erase any piece of notch's involvment

you probably don't even play fighting games and just want a waifu in you faggot

The first lady of fighting is Konami's Star/Lang from Yie Ar Kung-Fu.

Attached: Yie Ar.png (1339x2202, 1.44M)

incineroar shitposted evaporated the literal day of his reveal. the character was so overwhelming dissapointing that even the shitposters didn't want to keep using him. byleth is practically gone too, most people don't even remember the fucker's in the game anymore. if steve got in we'd get maybe a day of shitposting then nobody would talk about it save for the occasional "[current year] i am forgotten" thread

Attached: 5ab2057fc9683564654b0bee67e25278.jpg (800x446, 101.73K)

>a stevefag commissioned this.

>this makes discord raiders seethe

No, look how all the shit about Banjo and Ridley stopped after they got in
You deal with a few days of triumphant threads and dick stroking but then they'd stop

wtf am I looking at?

Ugh, more Springtrap pawns i'm guessing. It seems the job of an officer at interpol is never done, but nonetheless, Chun-Li will always be there to bring you pawns to justice! Guile will assist bringing you lot behind bars, because Chun-Li has to prepare for an upcoming role as a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, YATTA!

Chun-Li IS the first lady of fighting games, she was the first playable female in a fighting game, which caused many females to want to play the game to play as a very positive female figure they could look up to. Did you know that due to the OG version of Street Fighter II only allowed one player to play as a fighter? Well, because many females wanted to both play as Chun-Li at the same time, Capcom made sure to update the next version of SFII with the ability for both players to pick the same character.

Attached: CHUN LI ARRESTS SPRINGTRAP.png (1280x776, 2.11M)

>IF YOU WANT BANJO YOU ARE A REDDIT TOURIST

He's already in the game, though.

what wojakposters get drawn when they're not commissioning new edits

Yie Ar Kung-Fu came out two years before Street Fighter. And has Star and Fan. You fight Star first. She's the first lady of fighting games.

Attached: yie ar kung fu.png (640x480, 18.42K)

This “”rivalry”” is the most forced thing I’ve seen on Yas Forums. Stop.

Looks like you're a liar, Chun-Li.

>there will never be another "K rool vs Ashley" or "banjo vs Steve" arc again
I hate rosterfagging in general but there was something special about those times when there was 2 main factions arguing in every rosterfag thread over why the other's character will never ever happen.
Maybe I just miss the excitement of those announcement trailers...

Attached: Napoleon2.jpg (400x500, 256.2K)

Wow. Chun Li even copied Star. Wtf, Chun Li's a hack.

Star is the true First Lady of Fighting and then Chun Li stole her thunder.

Attached: Yie ar Kung Fu instruction manual art.png (438x304, 48.51K)

True. It'll feel a lot better once he gets in though.

Attached: 9b979bb97a1da1f04e53c0ab7096142c43e8bb5395efed48cf19b814788199c4.jpg (1200x1200, 462.78K)

When did this Chun-Li vs. Springtrap rivalry even start, is it related to Steve vs. Banjo?

Literally the same people. As well as Steve vs Grotesque Lloyd.
A bunch of discorders ditched the Stevemodel and made a new Lloyd one, which makes no sense, since Lloyd doesn't need to be 'smashified'.

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
Reminder that these are your average stevies

Attached: Banjodance.gif (600x557, 169.97K)

You autistic goddamn nigger. Why the fuck do you keep RPing like this? Do you want to make people hate a character they like? Every time I see Chun-li I'm reminded of you fucking retardation, please genuinely off yourself so we can forget you exist.

Was Star even playable? I don't think so, however, Chun-Li WAS playable, hence how she became the first lady of fighting games.

This misinformation has thankfully been cleared up, but with that out of the way, Steve can indeed join the world of Smash as a playable fighter, but he'll have to wait his turn after the first lady of fighting games herself, Chun-Li!

Attached: Chun Li Teppen.png (450x253, 250.29K)

not really, these guys at least took the L

thanks for the reminder, what a big sweet BTFO to these retardeds

Chun Li would have been cooler than Ken but at this point it's to l8. At the very least another FGC is inevitable. Maybe Heihachi or Nightmare will get in

Yie Ar Kung-Fu II
"The game also features a two-player mode,[1] in which Player 1 controls Lee while Player 2 has the choice to play as either Yen Pei, Lan Fang or Po Chin, making Lan Fang the first ever playable female character in a fighting game (predating Saboteur II female ninja by one year and Chun Li in Street Fighter II by five years)."

Attached: Lan Fang.png (384x270, 8.05K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO CHUN LI BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: Robo Kop.png (286x250, 34.21K)

Attached: Huttboy.png (438x609, 103.72K)

I think this is the work of a random furry. He looks more muscular than he does in the real render. Stevefags would have spared no dignity and made him look fat and make sure the diaper is filled with shit.

>Lan Fang is the first playable female fighter in a game.
>Resetta calls Chun Li the first lady fighter.

Maybe if conker or MC gets in as a second xbox rep the stevies alongside whoever made that shitty model can finally kill themselves

I'd love another Namco character too, but the problem with their fighting game characters is that they don't have any moves that make them go up crazy high. Tekken and Soul Calibur are a lot more grounded (literally) than Street Fighter and King of Fighters.
TLDR: What would their Up-B's be?

Didn't sound like it to me

>the entire furry fandom isn't into dia....

Can Lan Fang be playable as player one? Oh, wait, she CAN'T, so by default she can't be the first lady of fighting games since she can't be the protagonist, leading the way for the future of female fighters. With Chun-Li, the main character CAN be a strong female lead.

It was a noble effort, but this is where it's decided, with the winner being Chun-Li!

Attached: CHUN LI IS THE FIRST LAY OF FIGHTING GAMES.png (1200x1050, 1.18M)