Single handedly btfos every single megaten protagonist in terms of power

>single handedly btfos every single megaten protagonist in terms of power
>is also a total chad with amazing haircut
>also has the best game in the entire franchise
How can anyone else even compete?

Attached: Persona_3_Protagonist_4.jpg (340x463, 28.04K)

Weird looking picture of tatsuya

Based

He doesn't. Would be surprised if he were even in Demi-Fiend levels.
His haircut is gay.
SMT > Persona, so no. Mind you, P5 is the best since it resembles SMT proper the most, and every game since 3 has gotten better.
5 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1

Emo was not a bad fad, the girls were smoking
Even the guys looked okay.

Nah persona 2 is garbage

>single handedly btfos every single megaten protagonist in terms of power
Remind me that Aleph killed YHVH like it was a joke

Attached: 87657864784.png (241x314, 128.77K)

Nyx and Elizabeth are literally more powerful than anything in mainline.

>simply bad taste

As that reminded me
It should remind you that in SMT lore that YHVH is way more powerfull than the nyx from p3

Attached: matador2.jpg (656x577, 34.09K)

Lmao. Nyx is, at best, a Metatron level threat.
The truth makes you seethe.

how did it feel when you were diagnosed rdtarded?

Prove me wrong.

>>is also a total chad with amazing haircut

Would be great if it was longer.

Nyx Avatar doesn't have control over reality, and isn't even the real Nyx. YHVH does.

To be fair, the mc fights the avatar of nyx, which is not actually nyx as you stated, but a minion from the manifestation of humanity to kys, but then again p4 boss is the manifestation of humanity to be like OP and p5 is the manifestation of humanity to be a leftist and im pretty sure YHVH has dominion over all of them, because he is a manifestaiton of god himself or some shit like that

>the manifestation of humanity to kys
So she's the same as the white from SMT4, who were bitches compared to Lucifer, let alone YHVH

Demifeind is the most overrated protag for some odd reason I have no idea why everybody worships him as some sort of saitama of the megaten series but he is pretty low tier in comparison to others pretty much only above hero in 1 even compared the persona series and especially desu he'd get stomped. His highest accomplishment is fighting hard enough for Lucifer to acknowledge that he isn't a scrub bitch before making him his bitch . and hell in Apocalypse Demi dies to fucking Lucifer which is what caused him to enter the dlc realm in the first place, pretty much every other protag can straight up kill lucifer and use him as their summon hell nanashi soloed lucy and mercabah back to back. Demi jobs the most out of any MC period he lost in Apacalypse Digital Devil and in the MMO too

>5 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1
This but switch 5 with 3.

Aleph didn't kill yhvh he just beat him at his weakest. He didn't follow the steps to actually eliminate him like you did in 4F.

YHVH is the concept of Godhood itself.
Yaldy is the God of control, the god of the human world, the Demiurge, and thus a lesser a god. He represented humanity's wish to absolve itself from responsibility, from standing up for itself, etc.
In P4, I see the fog as a representation of that which obscures the truth, or a version of the truth itself that Yu has to fight (as in, you confront your persona to use it, but that isn't the same as confronting the literal truths about yourself).

who

>he's in DDS and imagine so that automatically means he loses
>he's bad because he died in an alternate timeline in 4A, nevermind that the rest of the protags did too
>let me ignore that kagutsuchi alone was an avatar of yhvh and more powerful than what most other protags have fought

They're the same except edge mode nanashi kills the rest of the world and not just YHVH, he's not more powerful because of that

Demi is the only one to die in battle in 4A Flynn Aleph and Hero lost to nukes black holes and the megido arc Demi is a bitch, Hell the Hero that was summoned to the Diamond realm was still early game but managed to keep up with end game Demi and mid game Aleph and Flynn So Demi is kind of the weakest desu

cope
you boys a scrub relative to the rest

Attached: 1577074261034.png (351x712, 239.08K)

>implying the conception didnt level 100 all demons

>beats Satan
>beats YHVH
>beats Stephen
He will top SMT power level charts until he becomes a bonus boss in a future SMT game.

Attached: 1476600460810.jpg (932x555, 58.06K)

>Persona 3
The manifestation humanity's longing for death. Or manifested by suicidal or depressed people.
>Persona 4
The manifestation of humanity's want for comfortable lies instead of a hard truth.
>Persona 5
People are lazy and don't want to work or think for themselves.

Nanashi goes into yhvh's realm and fight him at his strongest and uses the power of observation to dethrone him and shackle him as a demon which is even more powerful than him initial form. Not only did Nanashi and Flynn fight a stronger version of the guy they also managed to straight up kill him no bullshit. Aleph is strong but it's kind of dumb to cling to him as the pinacle for beating a piss easy fight without really forcing his opponent to go all out. Aleph is below Nanashi and Flynn and probably next to Abel. and if we are doing powerfaggotry then Hibiki is probably the strongest since he is pretty much the admin of the universe at his strongest

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1290x3846, 1009.18K)

>headcannon

Attached: When the weed hits.png (400x480, 156.52K)

He's definitely up there but you can't overlook the fact that he canonically had the most help out of any protag he always had 8 groupies throuout the game, and even though he fought Lucifer and Mercabah back to back they never went all out and died in their first forms also the YHVH battle was always him and Flynn even in Massacre since the axiom required 2 messiahs he also had help from the other 4 protags against steven.

Precisely why I used him. Demi-Fiend can fight on-par with Lucifer. He isn't very strong as far as we know.
No, 3 is where it belongs, as is everything else.

Played Persona 4 and 5 and loved them. Where do I start with SMT?

Why do people like these games? Turn based combat sucks and is boring.

IV, then IVA, then Soul Hackers, then DDS, then Nocturne, then SMTI, then II, then Strange Journey (best Atlus game, the DS one, not the cucked version). When you get tired of turn-based shit, play Devil Survivor Overclocked.

His movies are also way better than the anime series for 4 and 5. Although saying that it's better than P5A isn't really saying much...

Still waiting for the Persona 3 movies and P5A dubs.

>implying
Not while Demi Fiend, Nanashi and Raidou exists.

The P3 movies probably wont be but with how much P5 gets shilled they might just. Its not like P5A isn't really worth watching anyway.

>gets powerup that allows him to do anything he wishes
>still dies
Nah

>nevermind that the rest of the protags did too
see >let me ignore that kagutsuchi alone was an avatar of yhvh and more powerful than what most other protags have fought
kek every other mainline protag besides the first fought the real thing Flynn and Nanashi even fought him at max power Demifeind pretty much only beats out the first protag.
Where does this power wank he gets come from he does nothing but lose and never even reaches the heights the other protags spinnoff and mainline do. literally the ONLY thing he has on most of the other protags is that he truely had the least amount of help from other people as opposed to Nanashi's maximum but even then that doesn't amount to much when you compare just what the individuals are shown to capable of in game

Attached: 1495892308044.png (462x475, 133.26K)

I love persona 3 it’s my favorite game but Jesus shut the fuck up
>starts off with power scaling that is easily proven wrong(aleph literally kills god and other mega ten protags are much stronger)
>sucking him off
>correct

Attached: C8BAF450-9B36-4500-ACE1-D33ED2449ED4.jpg (1024x830, 227.97K)

How powerful is he Yas Forums he has to be at least on par with Demi fiend

Attached: 5E5CE1E2-D484-44CC-AC8D-0D68EDB6E123.jpg (640x905, 187.91K)

P5 anime is trash since they let joker get away with killing rangdas with a physical attack

>Demi Fiend

Fuck I forgot the bunny had that ending

dumb thing to say in this thread lmao

He's probably next to aleph desu, He accomplished way more than Demifeind and became a higher tier demon as the king of bel

but enough about tatsuya.

Attached: Tatsuya_Suou_EPP.png (249x637, 165.8K)

he's an absolute chad when he sees Yukari getting harrassed by a group of thugs he just beats them down without saying anything and threatened to hit Mitsurus fiance in front of her, not even the other persona protags can compare to him when it comes to confronting assholes despite how much the games want to push them as the coolest chads around, It's kind of funny that the shortest most aloof fuccboi was actually the most aggressive one of them all.

Attached: 1584487350199.png (462x649, 378.85K)

Joker doesn’t need to beat people up IRL when he can just brainwash them. Yukari is a fucking idiot for getting cornered by thugs anyway.

Yeah, Demi-fiend's power level is definitely the most overrated. But in DDS it wasn't even a real Demi-fiend, so it's irrelevant.

God Nanashi would be an amazing superboss, hope they deliver it in SMTV.

He should be in charge of the Velvet Room.

Attached: 5e0182f6cdb7ae0c334715a80409e794.jpg (700x513, 41.3K)

Worst post of Yas Forums right now.

nyx is literally a mid-game shitter you murder by the dozens in most SMT games and he had to commit sudoku just to send her away

like damn dude he's a bitch

Let's not get ahead of ourselves faggot. He still had help in fighting Satan and YHVH, and he had all the other protags to fight Stephen, and really he just gets bored and fucks off afterwards.

Attached: 1581214628531.png (1145x1210, 1.18M)

Nanashi at the end of the Anarchy Route is unironically the strongest, not because of his Godlike power but because he's got a Messiah beside him which means he's automatically a hard counter to any future protagonists who think only one of them can take on the man who is both God and a Messiah with a Godslayer that is also a Messiah.

>▶
doesn't exist

I WILL

BURN