Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t576OYTVl6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MEN BTFO FOR GOOD

I've seen toilets do that irl though, it's in a state of disrepair

Imagine the smell

LICK THE RIM!!!

mr toilet technician over here

This, I had one at my old workplace. Had to hold it every time I pissed, it was so annoying.

THA IMMERSION BROS, SOURCE 2 BROS !!!

Confirmed coded by women

Ugh that shit is filthy. Even in VR I'd probably wash my hands afterwards.

Attached: disgusting.png (332x360, 181.82K)

Why do men have an autism attack when you say that you prefer to sit down to go #1? Public toilets are the exception, I'm never sitting on one for that, but at home it prevents piss tiny shrapnel from flying everywhere. Isn't that disgusting to you? Tiny droplets of urine flying god knows where? They get so mad about it it always seems like they think the Jews will take control of their mind the moment they sit down to take a leak. Get over yourselves and take your pills.

I dunno, it looks functional

I was pissed that the Faucets wouldn't work. Also that Alyx wouldn't eat anything I tried to feed her, she was so rude to not try that Headcrab that bro Vortigaunt gave her.

literally the moment that made my $300 vr headset purchase worth it

>tfw the most egregious thing about this scene is the plunger doesn't actually plunge
FUCKING
VALVE

>lifting the seat to piss
Fucking lol

I freaked myself out when I tried to grab a zombie corpse and ended up touching my computer chair seat at the perfect timing. Almost fell over in shock.

begone tranny, you will never be a woman.

My g*d... imagine if you could have Alyx sit down on that toilet and take a shit...

Dude, just hose all over the toilet.

>valve actually simulated slav toilets very accurately
youtube.com/watch?v=t576OYTVl6Q

Haha I know right? I wonder what her poop would smell like haha...

Again... you have to take your pills, schizo-friend. I'm a standard issue male like you, I just find the thought of piss flying everywhere to be disgusting. Is your """masculinity""" on the line if you sit to go #1? Is standing when peeing one of the great wonders of Western civilization or something?

No
In fact, I deliberately get a little piss on the seat when I'm in anybody else's home and spread it around with toilet paper so it can't be seen
Later I jerk off to the thought of my piss getting all over the ass of whatever woman happens to live there

Can't you just piss over it?

are you 12?

yeah, but its my urine.
Same reason I scratch my balls and my ass, cause it's MY ass. I'm not gonna scratch another mans ass cause thats gross.

Attached: 1441600790091.jpg (143x177, 7.52K)

And gay

>Why do men...
>N-no I'm a man just like you
fuck off you retarded false flagging tranny

THE FEMINIST AGENDA IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

my grandparents had a toilet seat that did this and it pissed me off. but sometimes it would fool you and stay up, but never long enough to complete a piss, so you'd have to hold it anyway or else it'd swing down and slap your dick

nah, user, nah.

is there working mirrors?
shame you couldn't strip alyx in front of one.
that'd be a nice feature.

>tranny doesn't understand men
That's why you are a tranny.

When I piss at home I get down on my knees and drape my dick over the rim of the toilet and piss down into the bowl

based

Well, I'm talking about men peeing specifically. What else am I supposed to say? Is English your second language by the way?

Why is standing to piss simply essential to the """"male experience"""" or whatever? Why is this triggering you so hard? It's not like sitting to take a leak will sap you of your testosterone. This is merely an issue of hygiene.

>Again... you have to take your pills, schizo-friend. I'm a standard issue male like you, I just find the thought of piss flying everywhere to be disgusting. Is your """masculinity""" on the line if you sit to go #1? Is standing when peeing one of the great wonders of Western civilization or something?

Attached: 1563391761053.png (125x214, 31.61K)

bro just sit down like a man

You're being baited
They are trying to get a rise out of you
They do not think that you are actually a tranny

>triggering you
Except I didn't even mention that, tranny, it's clear you don't understand how a nale thinks, stop thinking everyone is an insecure sissy like you.

Once it's out of your body, it's not really yours anymore.
Would you drink a glass of your spit? Sit on your shit?

Cope, seethe, etc. etc.

It's literally a waste product dude
Are you fine with touching your own shit?

Pee on a piece of toilet paper and then use that wet wad to glue the seat to the porcelain. Problem solved.

why not "why do we"?

that's obviously lore on the different ways the combine tortures mankind

>How a male thinks

Who would consult you if they wanted to learn about what makes the minds of men tick? Oh... you're gay is what you're saying.

refering to men like you did is intentionally distancing yourself from men.
Stop playing stupid, get the fuck off this board and go back to your discord, you dumb fucking tranny.

Not him but if you post "we" on Yas Forums people freak out and you'll be flooded in >we

>piss sitting sissy tries to use the no you on me
LOL
what a fag

gotta faggy thread full of gay posts here

one of the bathrooms in my house is just like that

Again... and again... you need to take your pills, schizo-friend. I don't use Discord, I am a guy. Why are you projecting your... strange preoccupation with cross dressers?

I think the funniest instance I've had for this was when this one guy was freaking out about my family's culture (German, btw) being emasculate these days, because it's seen as a faus pax to pee when you stand. Even though it's because German culture is a overly hygienic one.

Attached: are-you-kidding-me (2).jpg (883x480, 96.72K)

This.... this is based

Attached: 1584633781896.jpg (265x384, 44.89K)

Is your only argument
>n-no you're gay
?
god you trannies are pathetic, just fucking off yourself already like the others.

>Half Life 2
>Get distracted for 20 minutes playing with playground equipment
>Half Life Alyx
>Get distracted for 20 minutes playing with a toilet seat

Attached: squidward laugh.jpg (400x300, 29.99K)

>n-no you're gay
Yes.
>Discussion about bathroom hygiene and why men are strangely averse to it
>(You) Yeah, I'm thinking trannies.

This is a sound thought process. Nothing is deranged or off-putting here. Nope.

>german
you could have just said you're a homosexual, it would be quicker

how can a country be more feminine than sweden?

Place that object from the background on the side of the toilet so it will prop the seat from closing. Problem solved.

this is literally what my toilet is like

I only sit down in the morning
Trying to piss with the morning wood is garantee catastrophe

>Alyx props the seat up
>now she can pee while standing

Attached: pepe-terrified.jpg (460x393, 33.68K)

valve up in flames, how will they recover after this

Nice.

lmao

She can pee while standing at any time though. The only block for not doing so is in her mind.