Animal crossing dodo codes

send your dodo codes

Attached: download (26).jpg (275x183, 17.43K)

I'd rather share my disgust for this gayfaggot game not being banned on Yas Forums and moved to /vg/ where it belongs so as not to pollute the Yas Forums catalog with 50 iterations.

seethe

404 Get checked and awaiting execution.

For someone not gay you sure are butthurt

please spoonfeed me a good phone design

In 5 minutes i will stop being butthurt while you will still be a gayfaggot furrfag.

>none of the clothes I got appeal to me so far
>suddenly a balloon present
>contains a Space Parka
>it's a hoodie covered in galaxies
I love it, this is my jam.

Sounds like something someone gay would say

If anyone is still on day 2 and wants a ladder, leave a code and I'll bring one over.

Thanks for the Ocarina jam earlier bros, good times were had

Attached: IMG_20200324_132659.jpg (1280x720, 107.53K)

Make something simple but meaningful to you

Attached: 1584343043569.jpg (1280x720, 178.62K)

It's nice when you drop shit you like.

Attached: ET1Fe-sUMAEGLWF.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 252.91K)

Need to sell pears
Send code i'll give you 10 pears

I need apples bros

>turnips currently going for 334
>getting whispers from friends asking if their friends can come visit my island
I WILL NOT BE USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1382240000641.jpg (605x606, 51.35K)

FMDK9

i played new leaf on 3ds and enjoyed it for a little why but this is new levels of comfy

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Is there anyone in the southern hemisphere on? I need to get my fish on

Nice unstable foundation, faggot

Anyone raining? Coelacanth is the last big fish I need

Attached: 1455930267118.png (233x334, 99.46K)

>this is why they made the beaches so fuckhuge
I would gladly trade them for more land desu
You would think a country ravaged by tsunamis would know not to build on the beach

you guys realise animal crossing doesnt simulate foundation stability, right?

Anyone got any Ironwood stuff they would like to sell me or share with me? All I have is the table but I want it all

Attached: 1583449330156.png (960x540, 698.36K)

the only game that simulates foundation stability is conan exiles and it is a better more comfy game than this one

Attached: Untitled21.jpg (2560x1440, 864.11K)

can i come use you?

I've got a shitload of people over still so once they're done I'll post my code here

I really need to start charging these apes a money/item fee for using my island and my body.

okie dokie, im going to run errands and eat. Ill reply later to see if youre still around. If you've gotta leave its no big deal

Got apples and like 4 coconuts, will trade for anything
L9XQX

Ask for a commission fee bro, you get a cut of their profits

I'm looking for potted plants, have pears and bells. Will post code if anyone has anything.

Try here I can vouch for him. He has a nice island too

First time doing this. Do I always have to watch people flying in?

yes

Attached: 910.png (808x805, 972.93K)

Welcome to fucking hell.

I see. How do I share apples with you?

what all can non-friends do in your island when invited via code? just shake trees, fish, pick up anything that's loosely on the ground?

>talk to someone for a second time today
>oh it's you again
WHY

Imagine if your neighbor kept coming up to you and saying "What's up" every 5 minutes.
It would get annoying.

Surprisingly if you talk to them multiple times they might eventually give you a request. I don't know why they wouldn't do it the first time you talk to them but I guess that's just how it is now.

Yeah just that pretty much. Can't move furniture or anything.

no him, but I cant join :( hella interference

>conan exile
>comfy

bruh

09CMP
I have apples and mabel

>Villagers started coming up to me with things today
>Started complimenting my attire rather than only talking about my appearance when I was stung by a wasp
>generally talking about more things
Island seems a lot more lively today

there honestly should be a setting inside the game to disable cinematics when someone joins a party

surely they'll hear our cries, right?

the cinematic is a disguised loading screen so probably not

>big game gets released
>lots of people are playing big game at the same, so threads are made for it
>WAAAHH STOP TALKING ABOUT GAMES MOOODS SEND THIS TO /VG/

Do you have too much softwood? Nooks at my place are buying this thing (no idea about its English name) for almost 5k bells. Only cost 8 softwood + 2 iron to make. Anyone interested in opening my island for this shit?

Attached: autism.jpg (1552x874, 286.84K)

how come there are fucking loading screens inside your own goddamn house

HOW IS THIS A FUCKING THING

nice

>Looks like someone's on their way here!

Attached: 1536231270669.png (640x360, 173.99K)

If you don't know why /vg/ was created in the first place, you should leave this site and simply not open your mouth to avoid looking like the stupid underage you are.

I have Rocket as my girl villager.
Wasn't keen on her design.

Literally a big pink superhero gorilla...

Gives me a Normal Shovel and the Medicne recipe.

She's great.

/vg/ was a mistake that was made because people couldnt stop crying about the surge of threads a game would get on release which would naturally slow down into 1 to 2 threads at a time. /vg/ has stifled discussion on Yas Forums by making people lose their shit over discussion over established games and resorting to template style shitposts more often while /vg/ concentrated the stagnation.

How long does it take for animals that you meet in other islands to come to your island?

The loading screens are odd in general.Obviously its not the graphics. Does it have to do with recalling where all the random objects that are generated or placed by you? Even so it feels odd that Switch couldnt load a bit faster

2 days. the day after you meet them, nook has you build their house and get furniture done. once this is completed, they move in the next day.

anyone with okay turnip prices?

Just 131 here.

No /vg/ was made for literal generals that infested the catalogue after monhun autists spammed their shit for over a year.

oh no videogame threads on a videogame board

Good enough for me, just want to sell so I can have enough money to pay back my loan before the resident services close tomorrow

Post your favorite DIY recipe you got from the bottle on the beach RIGHT NOW

Attached: ET0kNrQU0AAWsqT.jpg (1280x720, 168.4K)

It was made for league of legends you newfag

O shid I want that stone wall

>LoL
try sc2, kiddo.

damn that's nice

feels like the shop has 0 fucking items but there are infinite DIY recipes

5KGYQ for turnip price at 131. Got some decent stuff in the shop if you didn't visit my island already earlier today. Gonna be afk feel free to join anyone.

Oh suck a cock, in two weeks you'll be complaining about the RE3 threads. There's always a surge of post-release threads for any game

do you need anything?

TURNIP PRICES CURRENTLY @ 334

CODE: 5F6S8

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION (PLS SIR) FIND YUGI OR DROP IT IN FRONT OF BILLY WHERE I WILL BE AFK FOR A BIT

TY GOD BLESS, DONT CRASH MY SHIT

Attached: 1386928270014.jpg (600x628, 61.12K)

And the fact that mods are not doing their jobs cleaning them up while leaving a message for everyone to fuck off to /vg/ in the style of when they move threads to other boards is an administrative failure that should be resolved by punishing the mods and jannies after informing g00k.

Not necessarily just drop a gift in the house if you feel like it.

i worded this horribly, whatever

find the billy shrine on the most NW part of the map and you'll find me

maybe they aren't doing anything because nothing needs done
did you perhaps consider this

if someone drops a gift in your house are other randos allowed to pick it up? or only the actual person dropping it + host?

Maybe they aren't doing anything because they are an incompetent new wave of mods who don't know why /vg/ exists and need to be reminded of it, have you thought about that?