Why aren't you playing the most popular game on PC?

Why aren't you playing the most popular game on PC?

Attached: ertg.png (643x729, 615.37K)

Shit gameplay

I exclusively play h-games nowdays

I am and I hate myself for it

Because unlike pc players, I have GOTY's to experience and not some shitty moba shovel ware that look like garbage.

Attached: ps4-exclusive-april.jpg (1920x1080, 544.76K)

>$60 5 hour episodic game

Attached: 400.png (240x240, 55.2K)

>8 millions concurrent players
I somehow doubt that

>episodic game
>Cloud can't fucking jump

it counts all the PC cafes that have the game open by default
big business in china/korea

If I had a team to play Clash with, I'd consider coming back to LoL. Solo-queue is forced-50 garbage and unless you're abusing a 60% win-rate strategy you aren't going to get anywhere.

It's a shame that in all the years I played LoL I never made any conscious effort to forge friendships with anybody, so it's all my fault.

because i already tried it and was boring as shit

because it's a giant waste of time.

i like dota 2 better

>user is playing LoL
>he never talks
>he barely exists enough for you to notice him
>happens to every person who plays this shit
Is this game some sort of zombie making scheme?

>ASSFAGGOTS
>ever
fuck you

Cringe

no skill game

I am though

But I already am.

Attached: 1561094594367.jpg (838x953, 80.41K)

I actually made a group of friends and every so often we go to have a drink or go to conventions.
Blaming the game for having shit social skills is another story.

well, let's see, coming from somebody who was playing this shit for more than 5 years.
>Riot are bunch of faggots who cannot fucking balance a champ, a new champ is between broken as fuck or useless same applies to Reworks
>pander to chinks with new champs and reworks and skins
>more weeb bait skins and champ
>Riot removed fucking maps like Dominion, and 3 vs 3 map, muh low players, even if Dominion had 500k people playing everyday
>They get ride of rotating gaming modes because muh will crash the servers
etc

Attached: 1573134497694521.jpg (640x551, 69.73K)

>it's another Riot makes up numbers without any proof episode

Honestly, I kind of want to play that sometimes. It's been too long though. There's been who knows how many seasons of patches, new characters, reworks, etc.
Naturally, my only option would be to solo queue. Nothing would work like I would expect given all the changes. I'd get annihilated, my team would get all pissy, and everyone would end the game mad.

Wonder how that fighting game will do

Attached: 1583710902791.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

How the fuck is League of Legends still so huge? Where are all these players from? Is it literally all chinks?

A couple of years ago LoL very much felt like part of the zeitgeist, but nobody I know still plays.

there better be no god damn life steal, shields, exhaust, or going untargetable

its shit it has wizards fapbait in it and not melle fighters

>Rising Thunder devs
>Seth Killian gone
It's going to be absolute trash with single button combos, cooldowns and similar shit.

I have a brain

>All the story related characters have outlandish designs
>All NPC's dress like regular people

This triggers my world-building autism so bad.

Attached: 1367785806847.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

its the same reason a game like raid shadow legends "has players"
its free and well marketed, VERY well marketed. There are also degenerates who actually enjoy the shitty lane phase, pussy late game, and stale metas. Getting fed is like a good drug trip.

The way they handled remakes of Champions pissed me off. Instead of building on what worked with those champs they decided that the champs were too OP and decided to totally tear out their kit for things that just didn't fit, like removing Damage Over Time from Cassiopeia because everyone spammed her E in games.

i just got banned for 2 weeks a few days ago because apparently feeding like FUCKING RETARDS all game is way better than calling someone out on it

Attached: 1466797796866.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

>JRPG
>worldbuilding
You NEED to turn off your brain if you are to enjoy JRPG writing. That said, there's a lot to enjoy about it once you do.

Cause I played it for 6 years till 2015 and it turned into absolute fucking dogshit: It is a huge, boring skinner box of a timesink giving you absolutely abysmal returns of fun on time. I didn't even mind all the retards in it because I'm not an easily angered 14 year old.

Its just not worth spending your time on as an adult, your time is valuable and you should have the tastes and the income to seek out vastly better avenues of entertainment.

and the next ban will be permanent

you goddamn shit eating piece of shit that's what you get faggot

SAY A WORD AGGREE TO TOS MONEY STOLEN AAAAAHAHAHA

honestly surprised it took so long for my first ban, i started playing this 10 years ago, actively for 3 years (and never got banned, even through HARD shitposting), then haven't touched it for 7 years and get my very first ban within a month

im toxic every game, I just know which words get me in trouble and which dont.
dont be retarded and talk like a 4channer outside of Yas Forums, dumb nigger

Before calling it quits, Kayn was my favorite champ. Noclipping through walls at 700ms and then deleting people in an instant put a smile on my face.

Attached: lol-kayn[1].jpg (1500x1000, 180.24K)

>8million players
>7.5million of them are from China and South Korea

Attached: 1577842206977.jpg (619x619, 58.81K)

Post chat log, I'm sure you were civil

>8 million concurrent players
how come i only find smurfs when i try to level up

nah, literally called them retarded faggots and such, but i did so years and years and never got banned, weird

yeah I can imagine your hard shitposting you reddit faggot

you don't like toxic smurfs on their mains with ignite/flash while you have teleport ghost?

I never enjoyed the game itself and then rito decided to replace the characters I did enjoy playing with champs who played completely differently.

Played it for a year and a half or so, moved on to dota. Lol isn't a bad game, but it is definitely less fun than dota. Items don't change your gameplay, they are mostly +10% this and + 20% that, so when you got your level 6, your character won't change till the end of the match. Champions are made to fit roles, and powerspike in the +-same time with rare exceptions, so every match is the same as the other. Sometimes I play lol with friends, but honestly I don't like it.

I'm amazed I was never banned after calling so many people niggers and faggots while drunk. Maybe because I did it in a joking manner. I stopped playing SR and pretty much only play ARAM whenever I play, which is extremely rare. I was forced to rename my account and I included FUCKKIKESFUCKRIOT in it. Nothing.

because I'm not a retarded weeb tranny

Attached: league of retards.jpg (816x4088, 676.44K)

what do you want, real life picture of 8 millions players playing the game at the same time?

yes

>moved on to dota

No one ever does that

>most popular game on pc
>beat by dota
>beat by csgo
>beat by fortnite
jej

Attached: lol.png (790x798, 605.72K)

so every companies is lying about their number of players then

But I am.

Also, Sett is pretty fun but holy fuck, you can't carry without snowballing.

>nah
thanks for proving my point retard

>enjoy champion
>riot deletes it from the game and replaces it with a new one with the same name
>reddit sycophants all praise riot and say it's better than the old version
>repeat 10 times until there are no champions left that you enjoy
fuck this game, glad i quit years ago

I don't understand the mechanics.

I mean dota 2, obviously

you smarmy little shit, how dare you?

Attached: file.png (1256x838, 272.31K)

Beat in that, League has more players and tourneys even on the image you posted

Tencent does not "wholly own" Actiblizzard nor Epic. Why make an image about lying chinks with shitty practices when you're just going to lie in it?

>I want to play a champion with point and click autotargeted abilities
you have dota 2 for that

Yes. No one fucking goes to dota 2(if you want to be an anal-retentive retard) from LoL

Dotards fucking SEETHING lmao

The biggest trashball game I've ever played, doesn't surprise me that it's popular.