Call a game shit

>call a game shit
>it clicks and you start liking it
What's her name Yas Forums?

Attached: geralt-thumbs-up-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 100.37K)

ESO. Turned off originally cause many were describing the launch version of the game, but it's fun and the dungeons/raids are challenging. Probably not in the same level as FFXIV but certainly better than nu-WOW.

Counter-Strike or CS:GO specifically.
I don't know how I never understood what the point was. Played it first back in like 2003 but didn't like it after five minutes and never bothered again. A couple months ago a friend gets me to try CS:GO and HOLY SHIT. Going from Siege to CS was like back when you were a kid coming home from school and you finally dropped that huge backpack and suddenly felt so light that you could run really fast and jump really high. It's just so freeing and light compared to Siege. Fuck.

Doom Eternal

Resident Evil Remake. I started to enjoy it by the second half.
Tank controls are still objectively horseshit, and the reviving crimson head zombies are bad game design because there is no way for you to properly no about them on a blind playthrough unless it's already too late or you read about them online beforehand.

Yeah, here, I was just about to say that. Same thing, Doom 2016 felt super heavy and sloggy and Eternal is really fresh and airy.

For me it was FALLOUT 76, i heard it was shit and I played it and LOVED IT. The in game purchases are ABSOLUTELY worth it too. Please if you can make sure to play FALLOUT 76 because it's such a great game to play with your friends. Don't forget to get DLC, BEST thing about the games itself! (end text)

>crimson head is bad game design because you dont know about them
It's called havingca suprise for the player, they dont have to give you a fucking tutorial on them, they even give you the tools to get rid of them unless your a dumbass

There's a dead zombie in one of the halls and he becomes a crimson head pretty fast, that's all the tutorial you need

If game is shit I drop it, not going to waste my time waiting for it to 'click' lmao

you should quit your life if it ain't clicking for you

See you in the next "why don't I have fun playing games anymore" thread

horizon zero dawn
last of us
ac odyssey (still shit but i played a lot of it so idk)

Original Witcher. I sure am I glad I made a second attempt at it. What a beautiful game.

If I think a game is shit, but many people seem to like it and receives good reviews, then if you were a rational human being, you would consider that maybe the problem is with you and not the game, so it's possible you are missing something.

But no, you will forever be a stupid fucking troglodyte.

yeah, but that's the thing, I play vidya to have fun, if I have to put in time and effort to have fun then what's the point?

>if I have to put in time and effort to have fun then what's the point?
This is why video games are now corridors and objective markers with 0 challenge.

>not playing vidya to have a challage to overcome but to just get a dopamine high

Noice
I've been trying to get a friend to give the game another go, he quit right at the start of Chapter 2. Since he quit, I replayed 1 and have almost finished 2. I absolutely understand why people would drop 1 early on, but it really does get better.

Attached: 1572996313041.jpg (1920x1080, 451.38K)

Seconding this. I originally dropped it before the prologue even finished. Gave it a second chance knowing that it gets better, and I'm really glad I did it.
The prologue is really awful though.

Bought ESO because I was in a necromancer mood.
Played it for 2 hours and then uninstalled it. Combats boring, worlds trash and the entire thing feels like Skyrim (and Elder scrolls), which I cant fucking stand.

I understand its Elder Scrolls Online, and I shouldnt have expected anything different than Skyrimjob with multiple people running around, but I had hope. World of Warcraft plays nothing like the warcrafts before it. FFXIV plays nothing like the FF's that came before it. SWTOR plays nothing like the KOTR. So its not exactly an out of left field thought, but I knew it was a stretch.

Fallout: New Vegas
played it the first time and lost interest around the time i got in the strip, didn't pay attention to the story just speed through it

came back a year or so later, started modding, took my time to do the side quests and now its my favourite game, playing the cunt during quarantine

Attached: 37742987_686472395036017_4945293617414537216_n.png (780x603, 804.12K)

Overcoming challenge is fun. If it is challenging to have fun then devs can go fuck themselves and I'm getting a refund.
There are hobbies where getting shit done and putting in effort to better yourself is fun and worthwile, vidya is not one of them.

Never happened to me.
Shit games are shit. I dont have a feeble brain to prove me otherwise

Gacha games

Attached: 1123Tae-Hanazono-Power-XrxPIv.png (1334x1002, 613.52K)

Attached: NOT TODD.png (360x450, 145.54K)

DOOM 2016. The first time I played it it was just really meh. The second time, it just clicked, around the time I got the plasma gun. Pretty good game.

>There are hobbies where getting shit done and putting in effort to better yourself is fun and worthwile, vidya is not one of them.
Says you. Say whatever you want about the esport scene in general, or the fighting game scene, but their existence pretty much proves you wrong.

EU4
It becomes a tedious and boring game quickly but then you start playing MULTIPLAYER
>player diplomacy and alliances
>challenging wars and competitive gameplay
It's a ton of fun.

I dislike gacha because it's gambling for an effective team, but I still play Arknights every day because it's so low commitment and scratches my tower defense itch while letting me stockpile cute girls.

Attached: 1576668620733.jpg (1500x1800, 2.22M)

Dying a lot in a game isnt that fun. Overcoming not dying by gitting good is what makes it fun. A game doesnt have to be fun at the get go

Witcher 3. I really hated it back in 2015 but now I fucking love it

Attached: 22.13.04.06.jpg (3840x2160, 2.07M)

It's surprise kino

Attached: 5e63b11c2764a.image.jpg (1120x630, 106.68K)

Witcher 3.

Used to shitpost pic related on here until I played it a year ago.

Pretty sure Witcher 3 is the best game ever made, unironically.

Attached: Witcher 3 Killer.jpg (1200x630, 237.82K)

Okay, but e-sport is like 5% of gaming scene. I'm just a lonley faggot playing video games by myself for fun with no intention of making it big in e-sport, like the majority.
Deriving satsfaction from overcoming challenge that some arbitrary faggot dev came up with is a sad state of existence.

Careful, you'll summon the C*r* spammer

TW3 is fucking trash though. There is no "clicking", it just is not good.

The real sad state of existence is yours, and it's sad that you don't even realise it.
You are free to wallow in your own misery, just know that you are pathetic.

t. RDR2 boomer

Dark Souls 3, now I played it twice as much as any other game in series, despite being diehard fan of Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1. The game gets fucking comfy, and dlc bosses are peak kino.

Attached: IMG_20200210_015353_282.jpg (720x1280, 146.96K)

what does he post?

my nibbas

Attached: 3D2CAA71-BDEF-4ADA-86DC-306D202DE1D3_1_105_c.jpg (640x478, 46.53K)

Same, waited two years to buy and it's gud. Not original Battlefront 2 gud but gud.

Attached: rHk2C4WOjE-6.png (300x250, 28.58K)

Persona 3.
First couple hours are boring and uninteresting. Once I got past them, I ended up enjoying everything a lot more. It was still a generic JRPG, but the gameplay early on practically plays itself. Once you get some options, the game is pretty alright.

Attached: 1571303729806.png (683x683, 1.05M)

Ciri is fucking hot tho

MW2

I don't know why.

pathologic

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Attached: 1580010239304.png (545x266, 93.36K)

Final Fantasy XIV, I thought it looked like dogshit but unironically enjoy playing it despite the endless RPers shitting up every zone.

Attached: 1582410377146.png (486x500, 127.12K)

Definitely dokkan battle. I always disliked gacha for the obvious gambling system. But this game is pretty well done and you can progress quite easily even as a F2P player.

Attached: dokkan.png (571x1023, 1.13M)

I still think God of War 4 is shit but the Valkyrie fights are pretty dope. Only ones that have been a challenge and didn’t go from fight into cutscene press r1 to awesome.

I'm in the "its shit" phase with nier automata right now. Map is gay, 9S is gay, bullet sponges are gay, etc. I'll return to it in a few months and might like it more, or maybe it will still be shit.

Based Witcher bros.

I'm about to do my third playthrough. Still my favorite in the series.

I thought The Wonderful 101 was shit but I went back to it a few months later and had an amazing time with it.

Fallout New Vegas. I shat on it for a very very long time too, turns out I just had to get to Freeside and suddenly the game becomes interesting.

I don’t understand why this game didn’t click for me, it’s got everything I like in a game and I don’t remember ever being bored when I played it... but I just have no desire to go back and keep playing it, it never hooked me in. I put a good 15 hours into it as well.

Dragon Age Inquisition
Kingdom Come
Dishonored
Aion
Battlefield Hardline
Far Cry 2

OBSESSED

Far Cry 5
I still don't consider it a great game, but it's a lot better than that dogshit 3 and the stupid political shit that their marketing department pushed is nowhere to be found in the game.

witcher 1> witcher 3 WH

Attached: 1584475367837.gif (1200x677, 885.83K)

System Shock 2
The spawning enemies and alarm system made me drop it until i gave it another chance again and was more cautious.

Dark Souls. Played the first and it was pretty much shit with clunky controls and dropped before getting to O&S. Bought and played DS2 because I tought it was faster and I was right. Had a lot of fun, finished and got DS3. Ended up getting all the achieves for 3. Still not playing DS1 tho

I fucking despised Dark Souls for the first three hours I played it and thought it was a clunky pile of shit. Then it suddenly clicked.

Attached: 1577595507148.png (825x1650, 2.02M)

which path?

when should the witcher 3 click? Im not saying its shit, but combat feels pretty clunky and its the same with just walking around and interacting with people and items
I did the well ghost quest and as I said, Im not saying its shit, it just doesnt feel like the best game ever made like so many people say so far