Should Animal Crossing have romance in it?

Should Animal Crossing have romance in it?

Attached: animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-new-villager-sherb.png (233x336, 84.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY_umZ1wM1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a game aimed at children...

No, it's for kids

If I can't mating press Isabelle, then I'm returning the game.

Kids like romance.

No they don't. In fact, they don't even think about it. Kids prefer having friends, anything else is just you projecting so you can justify turning AC into a furry dating sim.

I got sherb as my first new villager coming tomorrow. Hopefully he's better than the defaults who don't even seem like they ever want to talk.

I don't think it would be too weird for a kid's game to have romance, Harvest Moon and such, but it would be kind of weird for Animal Crossing.
At most maybe you could just have someone move in with you as a friend or something.

It would be cute if the animal villagers married each other and lived in the same house but no way should the player be allowed to do anything with them

So was Viva Pinata.

Attached: VP-crowla-romance.jpg (1280x720, 103.94K)

I want ankha to leglock me.

Yes, done in the style of Tomadachi Life. It's cute and it's not too detailed or invasive.

Bullshit. This Monster High screen cap just needs the Brazzers logo to make it complete.

Attached: VKN-GdX7vvc.jpg (1280x720, 74.57K)

It's really strange that you would even say this, not gonna lie dude.
Kids don't think about shirtless men like an adult or even teen brain would. You're seriously projecting something fierce right now.

>wanting to get cucked

Absolutely not. First of all, this game is for kids.
Second, there's too many villagers for it. Can you imagine breaking up with each and every villager just so you could see al their dialogue options? Sounds like psycho shit.

lmao, you think kids are pure little angels that no concept of attraction?

Can you get villagers to leave?
My Random Islands are empty, do the villagers there come back?

You think little kids have sexual thoughts at all? Why?

>wanting to fuck animals

Not him, but I had sexual thoughts at 11 when I discovered masturbation

And now you post Yas Forums.
Most people don't do that.

11 year olds are preteens. They're not really kids at that age and they sure as hell aren't always as deviant as you might have been at that age.

Attached: 1564679423222.png (259x279, 118.54K)

>invite your friends over to your town
>they start flirting with your romance partners in jest

What would you romance? The animals?
Furfag.

Not every kid plays with their little wee wee at 11 my dude holy shit lmao.

I hated it.

No but a "best friend" system with obvious parallels would be nice

Attached: Ac_A125.jpg (167x234, 33.97K)

Attached: 1546111473705.png (769x733, 34.32K)

Yes of course what kind of a stupid question is that?

2?

Leave it to the furry artists.

>Common Core

>anatomically correct villagers
Just go play cloudy meadow

Attached: 205131.jpg (1024x844, 95.5K)

I'll give you that kids don't think about that in the same way. They don't think about romance (or ess-eee-ex) in a sophisticated way - part of why we have minimum ages for marriage, age of consent, and a threshold for adulthood in general. But if you're saying kids as a whole are not interested, full stop then you. are. wrong. Disney has made a fortune selling love stories to the under 10 crowd. Romantic tension has been a comedic staple of Archie comics for decades, and those things are still selling. I could go on. This shit isn't in there to appease adults, it's in there to connect with a developing sense of a normal part of the human experience.

>11 year olds are preteens
Preteens are still kids, sheesh.

they don't always behave like kids. a lot of them start getting kind of twisted in the head around that age.

I wasn't talking about romance. You posted a picture of shirtless dudes and suggested that kids would be feeling some type of way about that why they o obviously wouldn't.

It should have full blown explicit sex scenes with minigames. Only when they add those might I consider buying such a game

Attached: image0.jpg (412x549, 30.15K)

it's double 2!

Attached: I'm_with_Stupid_161.jpg (1152x864, 92.33K)

Maybe

Attached: ETv6kCXU0AABAwJ.jpg (1280x720, 88.99K)

Do kids really play Animal Crossing, though? I would imagine that they'd find it boring and slow compared to all the instant gratification mobile games out nowadays.

Attached: 1576203794508.png (640x480, 384.37K)

It's not actually a image about a math problem, brainlets.

Probably not, but it's still marketed and made for them.

all games are for children user

Attached: tdj.png (869x667, 811.76K)

>thread about romance
>I wasn't talking about romance.
Okay retard.

Hey, don't make me look stupid user. Only I can do that

Pocket Camp already had you going on a pseudo date with your favorite villager for Valentine's Day. youtube.com/watch?v=eY_umZ1wM1Q

At the very least I'd like handholding and hugs

it's also not about shitting on your autism but by some miracle it does

Attached: 1569192205691.gif (256x256, 146K)

I'm a little surprised you can't give hugs in AC.

Humans cannot love animals

No, but it should have in depth friendship mechanics.

Yes, it should have inter-villager romances

Attached: rolf and bianca OTP.png (1007x790, 118.14K)

It's 22.

No. They could have you sharing houses or hanging out together but I don't really see overt romance being a thing.

what if the valentine's day update for february 2021 lets you play cupid and bring villagers of your choice together?
not to mention pocket camp also had wedding themed events that showed a human character "marrying" one of the animals in one of it's preview pictures

It's also not an image about how attraction applies to kids.

No, coomer.

Attached: tom.png (471x415, 16.85K)

So we just take from the events in Pocket Camp?