What Vita games are worth playing?

I have dusted off my Vita and acquired over 450 games. Problem is, I don't know which ones to start playing first.

I tried out the Ys series on my PSP 1 and really enjoyed the game, so I currently have Ys: Memories of Celceta and Ys: Lacrimosa of Dana ready to go. Persona 4 Golden/ Final Fantasy X HD are also there because I'm a bit of a weeb and love my JRPGs, but I also enjoy action RPGs like Ninja Gaiden, and loot based ARPGs like Nioh/Diablo. What do you figgits recommend?

Attached: index.jpg (265x190, 6.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vita3k.org/
psvitamod.com/
psvitamod.com/h-encore/
youtu.be/5m1_9V-AH2E
wololo.net/playstation-tv-hack-all-hacks-available-for-your-ps-tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I recommend you seek professional help if you paid money for 450 vita games. Please tell me these are all pirated.

Pic related

Attached: vitahasnogames.png (784x852, 63.82K)

The Rachet and Clank collection is pretty good besides all running at 30fps

I would never spend money for a Vita game you silly slut. Not in the year of our Lord, 2020.

Thank Christ. Carry on then.

I'm able to overclock my Vita some, so hopefully that helps with the game fps. Should I get all of them, or is one noticeable better than others to start with for a first timer?

OP here again- this shit is fucking magic I swear. Based homebrew scene is based.

Got all the recommended vidya so far, anyone have more suggestions?

Attached: fuckingmagic.jpg (1009x442, 183.28K)

Play one of these
>Ys lacrimosa of dana, ARPG
>Chaos rings 1-3, JRPG
>Utawarerumono, TRPG
>Tales of Hearts R, ARPG
>The lost child, JRPG
>Digimon next order, Tamer RPG
>Digimon cyber sleuth, JRPG
>Chäos Child, VN (you dont have to necessairly play Chäus head before, but it makes it better (theres also an anime of chaos head which is better than the anime of chaos child
>Tokyo Xanadu, ARPG (gets good after the unnecessary long intro)

Dragon’s Crown
Odin Sphere
Muramasa

Muramasa Rebirth
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Killzone: Mercenary

>no vita emu
>muramasa and persona 4g still not ported somewhere else
I'm fucking mad at myself for not getting TVita when they were dirt cheap here.

Dungeon travelers 2
Demon Gaze 2
Atelier Rorona
Atelier Ayesha

Attached: Cha02c_7SG.tex_0000001c.png (760x1497, 963.47K)

Theres a vita emulator in creation since half a year or so.
vita3k.org/

I got:
>Ys lacrimosa of dana, ARPG
>Utawarerumono, TRPG
>Tales of Hearts R, ARPG
>Digimon next order, Tamer RPG
>Digimon cyber sleuth, JRPG
>Tokyo Xanadu, ARPG

Waiting on/have to track down:
>Chaos rings 1-3, JRPG
>The lost child, JRPG
>Chäos Child, VN

Thanks user!

Got em', TY.

Bro when you have a chance pick this shit up, best portable emulating system since the PSP, although the GPD Win 2 comes close. Don't forget to get the mem stick .vpk that let's you use micro sd cards up to 256gb

persona 4 sucks user, if you're going to post on Yas Forums at least pretend you have some taste

I'm too much of a brainlet to do this. I'm trying to emulator GBA games but it keeps crashing.

You shut your whore mouth.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth plays really well on the vita

but like really dude what's the point of buying a whole new console just to play the same shitty grindfest AGAIN with minimal differences
ishygddt

I used this site for my PSVita 1001 model, worked like a fucking dream, and I highly recommend it for anyone looking to get started:

psvitamod.com/

This. Also, Hotline Miami.
>mfw Blasphemous was supposed to get ported but it got canned

I actually bought that (lol) back in the day when Vita had no mods. Platinum god and everything...it really is a nice play on the Vita. You have good taste user!

what emulator are you using?
I don’t really like using retroarch so I go with gpsp-kai. Its a gba emulator for the psp but it works on vita if you use it through adrenaline.

Freedom Wars, Akiba's Trip, and Dungeon Travelers 2 just because I like one of the VA. Still, they are pretty good on their own.
Virtua Tennis is pretty alright so far.

Attached: ETCmR7AUwAASBjM.jpg (960x544, 103.4K)

Is it hard to jailbreak tour Vita?

I just want to play the SNES front mission game on the go and I only have a shitty iphone

>just realized SD2Vita uses game cartridge slot
Why am I so dumb, this changes everything
As long as you're on 3.68 or below, just run finalh-encore and follow the steps to rollback your firmware. I'm terrible with following a tutorial and I'd say it's pretty easy.
Personally I use vita.hacks.guide but psvitamod.com also seems nice.

Attached: WHOOOOOA.png (250x242, 7.14K)

How do you guys organize all these games? For mine I'm trying by genre

>play the same shitty grindfest AGAIN with minimal differences
That's exactly what I want.

Transfering over Hotline, TY.

Not bad at all, just takes a few steps is all. Check out how to get started here:
psvitamod.com/h-encore/

Shit forgot you bro, Transferring these guys over as well- Thanks!

I recommend Shiren the Wanderer. It's an original Mystery Dungeon game. You basically go into a dungeon, get some loot, die, upgrade your stuff, and repeat.

It's a super grindy game, but it's truly the best kind of grind.

Attached: shiren-the-wanderer-1-600x338.jpg (600x338, 79.16K)

Genre if you've got a bunch of random crap, company if you like 1 or 2 devs particularly, series if you've got a lot of entries.

Also you might want to try Caligula Effect for your RPG fix. The story probably not great (although to be fair I'm still early) but combat is pretty fun.
Go EDF if you want some action grindfest.

A shame the vita never got any monster hunter games of its own.
MHFU with dual analogs is perfection.

My vita’s homescreen is kind of a mess right now, a big random jumble of vita and psp games vaguely ordered by how much I play them.
the only stuff I bothered putting into named folders are my psx games.

I don't really organize

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1500x1700, 656.41K)

Got that on my PSP 1 currently, but I'll transfer it over when I get a GBA emulator going on the vita. Trying to hunt down must haves for the Vita, but you're right that Shiren is a comfy as fuck game. Thx user!

Am I the only retard left in the world who still buys Vita games?

Don't worry user, I also still buy them if it has my favorite VA in it

just download pkjg instead of transferring from pc
it's DD from sony's servers, I think you only need some authorization files to play the games which you can get in another website

Got em' both on your recommendation, TY.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Attached: Oreshika_20150303_140647-620x.jpg (620x351, 73.94K)

No thx, I'd rather have control over my ecosystem than deal with Sony's database shitting itself when it's most inconvenient. The less I'm reliant online, the better IMO.

Thx user, it's been transferred over :)

soul sacrifice: delta

wipeout 2048 if you like racing games

how much improvents does it have over the regular SS?

I have no idea because I only played Delta

Enjoy the soundtrack my dude, it's boppin'

I mean it is a roguelike

Got it TY!

I actually tried this on release and got shit on completely. I can't handle high speed racers, sadly...it did what it aimed to do well though, credit where it's due. Thx for the rec user.

I still buy them and I haven’t jailbroken my Vita either. I will eventually import a 2000 from Japan to mod and load emulators and psp games onto. I just don’t want to jack up my OLED model that I’ve babied since launch. I still pick up vita games occasionally when I see them used for cheap, so like $5-20 range. They’re becoming kind more rare as time goes on, and I’m kicking myself for going primarily digital with the Vita the last few years of its life cycle. I want to grow my physical collection.

OP here again- I have 35 vita games ready to go, thanks again for your help in sorting the good VG on the Vita (Pic related).

Thanks again! (UwU)

Attached: gotem.png (922x882, 212.7K)

Uncharted, Killzone Mercenaries, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Freedom Wars, Dungeon Travelers 2, Muramasa with DLC.

Just about everything else has an enhanced port with extra content on PS4 or PC, or the Vita port is rough and sub native resolution with framerate problems while the PS4 or PC version is 1080p 60fps if not better. I'd recommend you play all multiplats elsewhere. No reason to have a subpar experience with a game when you no longer need to do so.

can’t fit a ps4 or a PC in my pocket

>tfw no portable PS2 emulator

Attached: going to cry.jpg (264x306, 31.96K)

i completed all the tutorials to give myself the best advandtege and then i quit out the game an lost all my stuff X_X

I fucking wish man

Criminal girls with the lewd patch

Attached: 79077730_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 1.33M)

Just bought a phat vita

probably not gonna happen for over a decade ps2 is a bitch to umulate

Enjoy the ride brother- if you bought a 1001 model, you'll be able to run any homebrew out there- Good luck!

emulate*

thanks,I will

og xbox is still hard as fuck to emulate too, isn’t it?
I just wanna play jsrf...

i completed all the tutorials to give myself the best advandtege and then i quit out the game an lost all my stuff X_X

Is it possible to do the same with PSTV?

>I just wanna play jsrf...
For fuck's sake, is it that hard for retarded ape niggers like you to google that for 5 seconds?
youtu.be/5m1_9V-AH2E

I don't hate you user but god damn 5 seconds of googling later:

wololo.net/playstation-tv-hack-all-hacks-available-for-your-ps-tv/