LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Attached: Coronachansings.jpg (1200x675, 138.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/asia-steps-up-virus-efforts-as-second-wave-of-infections-strikes/articleshow/74757462.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=c-Z1PPE3bJA
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm bored of corona already. whats next?

H5N6

I hope next month's bullshit at least goes somewhere relevant instead of the fucking trashfire that is europe.

You're bored? The most damage will be done in April

Election 2020. If you thought Yas Forums was bad from 2016 just wait.

The second great depression

do people even give a shit about US politics still? its so lame.

The rise of communism here we fucking go.

This. April is going to have at least half a million deaths. Calling it now.

You know what happened after the depression and the rise of communism right?

Guys I have a headache

Do I have Corona virus?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/asia-steps-up-virus-efforts-as-second-wave-of-infections-strikes/articleshow/74757462.cms

NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

Better than Bowsette.

Based Corona chan.

Attached: d142f3987eb3952c8a1c990881dc51e9--traditional-wedding-dresses-traditional-weddings.jpg (736x919, 104.32K)

Easily. Most countries have to break people out of quarentine, there's going to be a second wave of quarentine later.

You better be right I want this dumb thing to actually do something other than be a scare for old people why are they closing everything for a few old people deaths it’s so dumb fucking old farts

Attached: 0D025798-14A7-4A02-B083-D0F237E39B0A.gif (200x200, 105.09K)

This shit makes healthy young people cough blood.

Shortage related riots and a spike in crime as a result of unemployment

Buckle in nerd, we're going for a ride.

Attached: 1578087857478.jpg (225x325, 14.68K)

>tfw muttland will be the epicentre of the virus soon

Attached: 1514873238880.jpg (630x727, 214.45K)

t. american who doesn't realize his country is getting fucked right at this moment

Literally nothing is going to happen

Could be.

zzz
youve been calling that for 2 months now. when the fuck is this thing gonna take off?

me on the right

There’s like hundreds of millions of people and they are like freaking out and shuts down everything for a few thousand deaths it’s so fucking stupid it’s just a dumb mass hysteria

Riots.

Attached: cat.png (500x500, 123.32K)

Retard.

>OH NOOO NOT THE OLD PEOPLE NUHHHHH WE CANT HAVE BETTY SUE AGE 80 dying guess we gotta shut down the country huh
Fuck this thing

If we didn't do anything this virus would infect everyone in the world in 2 months.

>be shitalian
>get quarantined with your dead sister
youtube.com/watch?v=c-Z1PPE3bJA

Attached: 1584664944071.jpg (931x524, 28.57K)

The impending economic collapse you dip. I hope you're ready.

Just because you do not understand how pandemics work it doesn't make this stupid, it makes YOU fucking retarded.

Virus gonna get bleached.

i can only count to 4

You wouldn't be here right now, if not for those old people

Attached: 1584741884239.jpg (710x615, 39.77K)

You think things just happen in a week?

Its been nearly 4 months and so far this shit has been really underwhelming.
The mass hysteria is all fabricated, it killed less than the common flu this season, and infection rates are already dying down almost everywhere in Europe.
I just want it gone so those annoying faggots can stop autistically screeching about muh koroner 24/7.
We get it, its a big fat nothing burger, please move on with life already.

Attached: 1510840766938.jpg (582x582, 49.36K)

Why does she support her country?

Retard

And that’s a good thing

Attached: B44CA2AA-5A49-4E61-AE9E-C21F8FDFD9D2.jpg (820x1069, 131.99K)

>t. Old fart

I doubt it. This thing will blow over in a few months and even if there is a second wave, most people will have built immunity to it by then.

LET HER IN, user

Attached: 1584060626952.png (1480x1556, 327.59K)

>nothing burger
i've only ever seen trumptards use this verbage, prove me wrong

>t. black sheep of his family

But all the stores are selling out gotta scare the public to make them buy things they don’t need how else can we control the people... retard

>and infection rates are already dying down almost everywhere in Europe.

Hohoho oh user, you're adorable. This shit is just getting started to get into second gear in EU. If you live in the US, you're still standing some distance away before the precipice.

AND YOUR MOM WOULD STICK A FORK RIGHT INTO DADDY'S SHOULDER
AND DAD WOULD THROW THE GARBAGE ALL ACROSS THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: 1548459530077.png (702x702, 889.02K)

>t. habbening muttistani
Dilate.

*cough*

Absolute Based Era of Happiness for everyone duh.

>infection rates are already dying down almost everywhere in Europe.
What? No they aren't. I agree this shit is overblown but that statement is demonstrably false.

>it killed less than the common flu this season
The fact that most countries are going into lockdown and telling people to stay home explains that. Had everyone just kept living as they normally would the situation would've been much worse.

Attached: 1583792541718.png (512x425, 76.35K)

It's too early to tell if this is the kind of virus you can build immunity to. You can get sick with the flu every year, after all.

*cancels your work and classes so you have more time to play vidya at home*

Attached: 1580444243292.webm (640x360, 2.49M)

Cringe.

COUGH NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
ACHOO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
SNEEZE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
BLEH NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
COUGH IT IS JUST A FLU
ACHOO IT IS JUST A FLU
SNEEZE IT IS JUST A FLU
AAAAAARRRRRHHHHHH

>state of italian healthcare

Attached: Screenshot_20200321-234358.png (1080x2160, 290.17K)

I don't know if we'll have immunity but we'll likely get some pill to help with it.

Typical Mariefag spreads disinformation. This is why Calliefags reign supreme. We'll be comfy and safe in our homes while you cough up blood in the streets going to your local crowded Gamestop for vidya.

based millennials coughing on everyone who votes republican

whats germanys secret?

>eat italian
>next week death count in italy doubles

oof

Attached: 0b0EgQ3.jpg (1242x1476, 318.99K)

>no sounds of cars/motorcycles
>neighbouring playground closed
>all the fucking brats are inside
>can finally open windows or balcony door
>absolutely dead silence

You know what, I wish it could stay like this for a long time. It's amazing.

Attached: Thank you Jesus.gif (500x280, 1.13M)

Didn't they discover that malaria pills basically obliterate the virus?

I'm amazed governments haven't been distributing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Thanx for being the most based mammal on earth. Can't wait til the nightwinged bois come back this summer.

These are the same people that did nothing as the jews took control of the western world, why would i care if they die?

IT STARTS WITH
ONE COUGH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.54K)

>muh healthcare

has nothing to do with healthcare, the best healthcare system in the world won't be able to handle those numbers.

Attached: 1584475120204.png (1234x1500, 191.1K)

>just le flu :^)
Braindead retards that have no understanding of what is happening are the worst
The fact no one even realizes this is just the first wave is just hilarious to me, the truth is going to hit everyone like a truck.

Attached: 1583025517560.webm (654x360, 955.59K)

>never left my house before
>not leaving it now
>mfw all the normalfucks going insane after a few days inside

Attached: 1576083936892.jpg (593x663, 79.77K)

for real, how do they do it?

Attached: 6n7zi7.jpg (610x398, 76.41K)

>i'm amazed
you shouldn't be. unless the country in question is in a malaria hot zone there was no reason to stockpile the insanely huge amounts of antimalarials that would be needed if it turns out to actually work

They don't account deaths due to other diseases to Corona, despite Corona's mortality coming mainly from leaving you severely vulnerable to other pulmonary diseases.

They're like Chinks, just skewing data.

they're hiding the deaths, AGAIN

Attached: 1584811271523.jpg (345x420, 40.23K)

Has the French even stopped rioting from whatever they were freaking out about last time?

Attached: 37F72BEE-1439-40A1-B5D6-9226C2FD3B9A.jpg (960x720, 71.54K)

>not a single Chinese tourists in my town anymore

Attached: 1584736217235.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

can you go somewhere else to pretend to be an antisemite, this is a christian imageboard and we don't take kindly to people trying to stir up discontent in the judeo-christian community

>OMG THE ENTIRE WORLD IS DOOMED, PEOPLE ARE COUGHING BLOOD AND YOUNG PEOPLE ARE DYING

So this is the power of a shitty virus. LAME.

Give me Corona virus spreadability with the effects of Ebola. THEN we can start talking mass extinction. That would be awesome.

Based Corona, doing what politicians wouldn't/couldn't do. Fuck tourists.

Not him, but wasn't jesus not actually jewish?

Based Corona killing globalism.

no thanks fag, unlike you im not a push over that turns a blind eye to the shit they pull

coronavirus is saving the environment, too. this economic slowdown is greatly reducing emissions
in before people start saying corona is a population control tool of the illuminati

I haven't been keeping up with the news so I'm not sure. If that's true there might be several reasons.
>Not enough Malaria pills to go around so everyone is trying to make more
>Corrupt politicians who are stopping a cure, or something to help, until they can come up with a plan to fill their pockets
>Testing is still being made to check for any long term issues it might cause
>Testing is still being made, from malaria pills, to see if they can make something more specific
>General incompetence from our systems not being built to handle mass issues like this

They strong like Chinese People. Only 80000 cases confirm but only 3000 deaths. Germany 20000 sick and only 80 death because they small and no big like China.

This. I live in a city center and the quiet it brings is at nights especially during weekends is fucking pleasant. Usually I wake up by drunks and pre-teens at 04:00 around springtime/ summer.

So what happens after the economic collapse? How do you recover from this?

it hardly matters if he was (he was) because the vast majority of early followers were
the judeo-christian community looks down upon this act of unkindness, but refrains from judgment as that is god's demesne

IT'S JUST A FUCKING FLU

He was circumcised

get out, Jew.

We practice medicine

Most experts are claiming it's gonna be a rapid collapse and recovery. But you know how "experts" are.

probably faster than you'd think. it'll be a few years of depression. I'm sort of hoping it lasts a while because my fantasy is to live like Little House On The Prairie but with internet.

Death.

It's actually the common cold, but deadlier than than the flu.

Even if corona isn’t that bad, do you not realize just how many people are out of jobs, lack of items in grocery stores and the stock market tanking? There’s bills to be paid and mouths to feed, but people aren’t getting enough income because our jobs are telling us to be useless fucking NEETs for a month. Shit is getting bad and if it doesn’t turn around soon we’ll all be in deep fucking shit

>IT'S JUST A FUCKING FLU

Attached: 1584791630985.jpg (1385x1080, 193.72K)

IT'S JUST A FUCKING COMMON COLD

Netherlands fag here, I actually had it.

>24
>hypercondract as fuck so got a tests when all i had was a little cough
>comes back positive
>ohfuck.jpg
>fast forward two weeks
>only symptoms i had was a very light cough, nothing else
>docs did a test on me each week
>tested positive up until the 4th week
>its gone now
>docs told me i was most likely asmpytomous

Everything went better than expected. Not sure if i can catch it again or not but im being extra careful these days cos im scared of being non asmpytomous if i get it again

oh no not the old people

It's not as bad as people make it out to be but we will see a rise in crime rate, homelessness, and unemployment. We survived economic collapses before and this shouldn't be any different.

as has been established, you can pretend to hate jews on a different board, we only allow honest opinions here.

It's starting to take ground in africa. Bet the numbers will spiral out of control soon.

Nothing. We (Burgers) go back to work in a few days and return to the regular old grind and get ready for that Orange Shitter to be imprisoned for being so shitty at having this Covid-19 spread around America and infect other countries.

mario if he real
kill me, pete
howdy!

They're just reporting people that die from normal flu and complications like they're 'dying from corona'.
It's bullshit, Italy is reporting it all wrong.

Are you staying at home at least? Get well soon.

Attached: 1581582878692.png (1060x722, 61.7K)

He was but he reviled jewishness.
Here is Jesus sick of the kikery that was going on and punishing them for it.

Attached: 1579192870379.jpg (950x1174, 154.68K)

What was the treatment?

>get ready for that Orange Shitter to be imprisoned

Attached: 100.png (401x317, 269.3K)

That's not really saying much. Every shitty flavor of the month fapbait str*ightoids make up and then spend weeks freaking out over is complete garbage. I'm convinced str*ight people have absolutely no taste whatsoever

>they have corona
>and diabetes
>dies from coughing up blood and drowning in lung fluid
Guess it was that damn diabetes that killed them.

Same way we did last time. Everything goes to hell then it doesn't.

I have two friends who have it. One is a chick living in amsterdam doing her masters degree, the other is a dude from back home. Both 23, chick was asmpytomous bar the fact she had a hell of an cough. The dude is fairly fucked and has all symptoms. Said he doesnt feel like hes gonna die but at same time says it totally sucks dick. Seems to this is just gonna kill all boomers.

How did you catch it? I assume you went to a 'risk area' as they don't allow much testing there, unless you're literally dying.

>infection rates are already dying down almost everywhere in Europe.
user, the rates are still growing exponentially everywhere except China - and who knows how real their numbers are.

Just a reminder that china's mobile companies lost 8 million users in the last two months.
Take that as you want.

From someone that actually had it:
>22 years old, no previous conditions
>Symptoms: VERY dry throat, a lot of sleepiness (these two are the worst), sense of taste and smell gone, light fever (37.5ºC - 38ºC), hyperactive head at night, difficulty sleeping, a few headaches and feeling very hot/cold at times

Not that bad, the flu is a whole lot worse.

Attached: 4253.jpg (200x252, 5.83K)

He wasn't but kikes will to anything in their power to convince pro-zionist-christcucks he was. Palestine in that time was pretty international, not going give a lecture here but he wasn't a Hebrew.

Yes i am, as stated im in the all clear now. I was one of the first 300 or so people in the country to have it.

Sweet fuck all. Id go doctors every 3 days so they could check up on me and keep tabs. If my symptoms were a lot worse id say it would of been the same but if they were nearly putting me on my death bed then they would prob try and treat me with some kind of breathing device or some shit.

>he actually believes this

I imagine things will start opening again in two months at worst. Of course, we'll end up experiencing possibly the worst economic crisis in human history, but at least people will be able to work, go to the gym, meet their relatives etc.

Your a sheep dumb little bo beep stupid old fart go be crusty somewhere else you dusty musty