Why do Yas Forumsirgins have a hateboner for CoD...

Why do Yas Forumsirgins have a hateboner for CoD? I've been playing pic related for about 2 hours now and while I've got no idea what I'm doing exactly sneaking around trying not to get killed has been fun. And best of all it was FREE! I really don't get the hate.

Attached: warzone-j.jpg (900x591, 273.07K)

they dont have enough space or specs to run the game. that's it really

Don't have the base game, downloaded this and played for a couple of hours. Definitely seems to be the most competent BR so far.

>great performance
>netcode seems to hold up pretty well
>starting with a pistol means you can engage in combat the second you drop, you can even kill people why skydiving
>good balance of loot, it's rare to really get stuck without any weapons
>gulag means you're not immediately fucked if you get dunked on once
>hunting people with contracts / looking for flares is actually fun

Might find myself playing it a whole bunch during the inevitable total lockdown that'll be coming.

Attached: pgood.jpg (570x487, 25.21K)

How are you spending the sorosbucks, Activision-chan?

Attached: lfnjs0ywevl41.jpg (720x658, 42.31K)

It's an M rated franchise with realistic guns, and not cartoony bing bing wahoo enough for Yas Forumseddit.

Because it's the one that brought cancer like DLC, microtransactions and yearly entries to the mainstream.
Only reason you think COD is good is because literally all games do it now, but COD is a big reason why that happens in the first place.
Of course, if you are a zoomer you won't remember a time when videogames weren't obnoxiously jewish.

I also enjoy being a lobotomized sheep! CoD rocks dude! Lol how do I open exe?

>Playing any battle royale
Fuck off zoomer.

How come everyone leaves the shotgun behind? Is it really that bad? And how are people finding me? I'll be in the back of a truck waiting out the carnage then a couple of bombs will come out of nowhere and then I get blasted. These faggots have got to be cheating.

because they're console shooters and that's a fucking retarded idea that doesn't work

Well I'm playing on an OG xbone with 200ms latency nets. If I can play anyone can play.
Alright I get it now. I never paid attention to this series or any online shooters. This is the first CoD game I've ever played.
I'm going to be 36 in 2 months.

>battle royale
This really isn't the problem so much as the game itself for allowing stupid shit (building tree forts in the middle of a fire fight, having various levels of body armor) or your team for having zero ability to communicate and think tactically. The concept is fine though.

First CoD sucked balls, it only lasted cause custom maps
UO Extension was good cause it had even more custom maps, crazy servers like MTL 24/7 with LoTR maps and the fucking base assault mode
CoD 2 devs promised that they were going to bring BAS mode back after releasing Big Red One on the PS2 then dropped the ball cause reasons, it was good only with mods, yet CuF, BA and MTL servers still retained their players
CoD MW was built around competitive mode and autistic squeakers
CoD WaW had securom and GWL and thats why I only bought and played CoD UO till every server died

>you can even kill people why skydiving
AHHHH this is so annoying. I haven't been killed yet but have had my armor destroyed

No idea, shotguns are great. If you're in a vehicle it comes up as red on everyone's mini map.

I bought the game cause warzone was fun. That story was dumb as fuck, but some of those missions were so god damn good. Holy shit. The normal multiplayer is SO GOD DAMN GARBAGE BAD HOLY FUCK. The non stop spawning and dying on clusterfuck tiny maps is disgusting, absolutely sickeningly disgusting how dumb it is. Search and destroy is still pretty fun but the maps are pretty lame. R6 is a way better roundbased game. Coop is pretty fun. The characters you pick for multiplayer all look dumb as fuck.

And groundwar is a clusterfuck as well, i thought it would compete with BFV but it just non stop killstreaks and people spawning everywhere nonstop cluster fuck.

The last time I played I had unbearable lag, has it been improved at all?

And whats up with warzone not spawning all the weapons? M4s dont spawn, where the grenade launchers, more types of rockets spawning instead of just RPGs.

I've picked up M4s, grenade launchers and bazookas from crates

It's fun desu, I make it a habit now to always be right behind someone when I land now to instantly force combat when we land, I bet it gets people so salty.

I mean, half of my attempts result in my own death but it's a good time

What lag are you talking about? Played for around 10h now with no noticeable lag. According to the game's stats I'm usually only at around ~25ms with no packet loss

Yas Forumstards don't play fast paced games because they suck at them. Hence the unreasonable hate.

Guess I gotta play more.

Anyone recommend me top tier custom loadout to make for the airdrop crates where you pick your loadout? Do you go sniper/AR, Sniper/Smg etc?
I had some luck using a rocket launcher loadout, but it's hard to find ammo.

Plunder is the ONLY good way to play this.
Spawn in with an RPG and smoke faggots while I drop, then drop a munitions box for me and my two bros, who proceed to rain down 7 rockets each on every squad around.
If we all brink munitions then we can launch 21 rockets a piece.
If you actually care about winning, just rush to do any loot scouting missions, and move in a big circle around the map, without ever really fighting anyone.
Just rpg the cunts and fuck off while they crawl around etc.
We can consistently place first so easily that we now just fuck about blowing shit up and doing stunts in cars.
Too bad it is already almost apex legends tier infested with aimbota though. Any faggot with a chink flag gets an instant after match report for cheating.

RPG, munitions box, m4a1(if you are a faggot) or ak(modded to be an aks74u if you're cool)
But you only use your gun for shooting downed cunts anyway. Rpg is king. Especially since with munitions you get 9 in total (fire two, then refill 7)

Game is pretty sweet. Got sucked into buying the whole thing.
Campaign sucked dick but had its moments. The all-american chad sacrificing himself to allow the spiteful roastie to continue her antics was truly written by a retard and soured the whole thing.
The BR itself is the closest thing I've wanted from a BR since that shit came into existence, especially with that solo mode.

>And best of all it was FREE!
shills begone

Because Yas Forums is a bunch of losers who have nothing in their life to make them feel special other than their obscure video game taste.

This is the only reason why the majority of Yas Forums will always hate on everything popular.

And FUCK crossplay, I dont want to play with cheating PC scum anymore.

What perks you use? I got the sprinting out, ghost, and battlehardened now iirc

>if you don't like x you are a loser

Attached: EE6C753C2CCE4034B78B862031F33DDC.jpg (861x485, 50.39K)

>everyone my age is talking about and having fun in Fortnite and CoD while I grind in JRPGs and jerk off to my waifus, at least I'm not a loser like these normies

Attached: e85.png (600x600, 241.97K)

I just want a game like BF3 and 4 again....

Christ what a faggot you are, maybe other people don't like the same vidya as you?

Attached: beer.jpg (565x561, 41.57K)

I collected a whole bunch of crazy mid-air kills clips. Even full blown air battles between multiple people. Fucking hilarious.

>everyone my age is talking about and having fun in Fortnite and CoD
No they're not. They're obviously not playing Dragon Quest or Quake 3, but they're also not playing those either. They're probably just not playing games at all.

As far as I can tell Yas Forums doesn't give a fuck about CoD and it gets less conversation here than fucking Gacha.

You and me both, user. Let's hope next bf will be good

This game is literal trash and the only playable mode is search and destroy

Everything else is absolute dogshit. I strongly recommend suicide for not only pretending any battle Royale is fun, but trying to fool others into deluding themselves about it as well. "Warzone" is just as trash as any other.

I want a good BF but another part of me hopes they double down and make a shit BF because fuck DICE.

BFV is great

Nah, sneaking around and killing tards that aren't looking is peak fun.

It's really not. Even bf1 was much better

>12 tick server
HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAH A

>stopped playing CoD after MW2
>never played MP COD
>get this
>it's fun
>uninstall bfv
>reach lvl 42 in 3 days
>shoot down helis with MGs
>crushing enemies under trucks
>backstab camper snipers up on roofs
>search for cash
>good sound (I believe I hear some stepping in volume of things sometimes)
>good guns
>ACTUAL CHANCE to escape, live & get someone even if they see you first (bfv btfo)
>some new interesting controls (mount)

It's good. I hope they support it and even add another map too.

Attached: maxxpro-dash.jpg (1280x848, 150.81K)

>Killing non threat bots is fun

Oh no, it's retarded.

no, tickrate is not an excuse for your bad aim. stop crying, get better at the game or go back to your animal crossing.

Who cares what's the truth? Servers feel like shit and players will just stop playing regardless.
Shilling and damage control won't keep the game alive.

What bots? They're other people.

it barely runs 60 fps on a gtx1060

How do I get the good guns in this game? Sometimes I'll kill a dude and he's got shit with scopes and guns that I never see in the boxes.

Why didnt they just make a full game based on the house clearing missions?

You have to be at least 18 y/o to post here, pipsqueak

It runs like absolute shit on an OG xbone. If it wasn't for free I'd want my money back.

Does this look like the hand of an underage pipsqueak to you, huh, faglord?

Attached: IMG_20200323_002355997.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

>shooters
>console
why?

Attached: 1531452314182.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

tiny ass fingers, pathetic

nice manicure
shave the gross hair tho

>manicure
>shave
How can you type with a dick in your mouth?

Because the game is FREE and I got the console for FREE too. I've only got a month left on the $1 for three months live thing though.

why would a dick in the mouth stop you from typing?..

Yellow boxes or loadout drop that lets you get guns from your create a class