Untitled

>gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_iii >store.steampowered.com/app/991270/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_III/
Is Yas Forums getting Rean's game tomorrow?

Also no Fiefags welcome ITT.

Attached: 3569369653765.png (1209x507, 842.98K)

fuck I still need to finish Zero

>Fiefags
Fucking kill yourself for not praising Fie's name like the saint she is.

>demo
Wait what the fuck?

Fie is fine though, Al*sa Is the real problem.

>Doom is out
>Animal Crossing is out
>all I want to do is play a very slow JRPG
Rean could not have timed it better.

Shit I completely forgot about it.
Hope it isn't complete garbage like 2.

>no Fiefags
You can tell Laurafags were behind this.

SWORD AUTISM IS PURE, PUUURE

Fuck Fie, fuck Laura, it's Juna's game.

WHERE IS THE PRICE

Point proven.

just try to fucking stop me

Attached: 1525715098885.jpg (1600x1600, 184.29K)

>COLD STEEL
are you fags serious? lmao

Only reason i like Fie is because of her English voice, otherwise i despise everything about her
>i'm supposed to take this womenlet seriously

2 is the absolute lowest of the cold steel games, and possibly legend of heroes as a whole. 3 is alot better

No I still have CS2 to go through. Lord have mercy.

i'm keeping constant vigil for the crack

i dropped it after the opening, never cringed so hard in my life

For me it's Musse

Attached: 1582831843629.jpg (700x700, 44.72K)

2 or 3?

Reminder that 2 is the only game where Fie looked like this, and therefore is the best

Attached: 3db6766bebb4b376ba813b6e319bc5f2.jpg (700x979, 412.16K)

Attached: Musse Stroking Pussy.webm (654x600, 2.84M)

>Also no Fiefags welcome ITT.

Attached: 6546565.gif (498x213, 1.98M)

it's going to be a broken mess and not even Durante can stop it

Attached: 1490929458349.jpg (249x180, 4.39K)

Reminder

Attached: 1580430346870.jpg (864x864, 679.03K)

Attached: Fie Jaeger tot.jpg (766x495, 47.81K)

which cold steel lets you use sara as a normal party member? I was really disappointed that you only got her for like 1 dungeon in the first game.

Attached: 1567374558652.jpg (1357x1920, 442.49K)

2 and 4

3 also gives her for like four different sections

How much holding back and getting rescued by the adults is in this game? More than in 2?

Why must you be like this?

>not appreciating Fie the 100% dodgemachine
A bunch of faggots, huh?

>mfw entire Cold Steel trilogy to play through with 4 on the horizon
Do I look like I shit out free time?

Attached: doggo-face.jpg (397x397, 17.29K)

I doubt there's really much overlap there. Animal Crossing is its own brand of crazy.

Ys8 is the only good game falcom has made in the past 8+ years

With 4 out what are they working on now?

Attached: Resized-trails-of-cold-steel-iv-main-picxqa-780x439.jpg (780x439, 44K)

Cold Steel 5.

Hajimari AKA "This was supposed to be DLC but crossbellfags kept screeching"

>Is Yas Forums getting Rean's game tomorrow?
>NISA
Maybe a pirate.

>NISA
hahaha
No

they're all right you know

>Do I look like I shit out free time?

In the current world climate? yes

Nope, I bought the first legend of heroes game on psp and it was a total shitheap filled with backtracking and snoozefest barebones combat. Decided to give trails in the sky a try, it was just as bad. Won't waste any more of my money on it.

kino

Attached: 1583060255657.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Yes, and I am excited for it. There is nothing you pieces of shit can do about. Good lord the threads the past few days have been dumpster fires I honestly felt like my mental state and IQ was deteriorating reading through them. Yes, Cold Steel has been disappointing, yes, it isn't as good as the previous arcs, YES, it is anime as fuck. I know that, but I don't really understand the pure unadulterated hate and the autistic shitposting. I felt they were okay games, and I enjoyed them. I hear CS3 is the best of the arc so I am expecting good things.

Finishing up Ao today. It has been an amazing game but somehow I don't feel super invested in what has been happening in this last portion of the game. Well that being said it is still cool, just not really feeling particularly emotionally invested like I have been in other plot points throughout Zero and the rest of Ao.

Does the translation of the third game have the same voice actors as 1 and 2? Also, is there more voice acting in english than in japanese this time around?

Redpill me on this game. What's it about? Why is it shilled decently on Yas Forums? Should I play it?

>Also, is there more voice acting in english than in japanese this time around?
Nope, that was Xseed going the "extra mile"(>dubs), NISA just said fuck it and only dubbed over what was already voiced. VAs are the same

You'd only understand if you played the seven games before it

>not being quarantined

ww3 in your country soon

I should've guessed that NISA ain't doing anything but the bare minimum.

>CSfags still have the gall to shill their garbage arc
Hmph, never change, I guess. Or is it NISA's doing?

Attached: kevinfaithless.png (175x286, 103.85K)

You should rather ask what the series is about: A supposed Goddess having gifted humanity seven overpowered reality bending [things], humanity fucking itself over using them and everyone trying to figure out what to do with them in an aftermath about 1000 years later

>Also no Fiefags welcome ITT.
B A S E D

Sounds.... interesting. How do you start? Do you really ned to play 7 more games to understand ?

Just read the background info in Sen 3.
Sen 2 is not worth playing.

Another Rean game haha...

Yes, the entire selling point of the series is that its a continuing story and not a reset with every entry like final fantasy etc
Play the games in release order

Attached: trails for beginners (not meme edition).jpg (1800x1800, 1.56M)

>Rean
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand dropped.
This was supposed to be Lloyd's game, it's not fair.

Technically you can get away with just starting with CS, but you'll miss out on many moments in CS2 epilogue onwards
NISA claims you can start with CS3 but honestly that's a joke even if you read the CS1-2 summaries the game includes. That being said CS1/2 is largely a sidetrack on the grandscale to prepare the stage so to speak for CS3/4 and thus they don't really advance the overarching plot much at all. Heck, by playing CS1&2 only you wouldn't have a single clue what the series is about.
That being said is not exactly wrong. CS1/2 had some development issues which resulted on them getting split into two games and bloated and are generally regarded as the worst game in the series (at least unless you share reddit-tier opinions)

Just a fair warning if you're starting with CS3: The game isn't afraid to flood you with characters and picking up decade old plot lines from where they were left in previous arcs.

Interesting. I haven't considered that, think I'm gonna do that actually.

Why are you posting the troll one?
here's the real one, dood!

Attached: file.png (2560x2416, 2.86M)

Just started playing Zero. I've played Sky 1/2/3 and CS 1/2.

Gotta say, Lloyd is just in the prologue more likeable, cool, and interesting than Rean was for his entire first game. Loving it so far.

Don't you mean two Reans?

I can't believe there are two of them now

So how many years has user to wait until second half of Crossbell is translated?

Lloyd's ultra lame JUSTICE speeches are an endearing character trait.

Its good you like him because thats the extent of his personality for both games

Hope you enjoy, the Special Support Section is probably my favourite protagonist group in the series though if you're playing the geofront translation they kinda ruined Randy.

It already is translated.
>t. finished it a week ago

>Yuna actually joined SSS team
Holy based

I thought only the first game was translated.

it's already translated and playable
dont listen to geocuck memes

You thought wrong.

Attached: 22.jpg (1910x2204, 755.47K)

They were both already translated. Zero was only just now "fully" done though.

You're thinking of the Geofront retranslations, which are significantly worse than the original release.

Attached: 1584415783191.png (1324x745, 2.11M)

>Sky fans have an aneurysm when people say they skipped the 3rd
>yet CS is so bad that its own fans recommend to skip games to get to the next one
It's like modern Trails fans are a glutton for punishment.

And to clarify this, Ao is miles ahead of what the old Zero leak was in quality. Heck, I'd probably call it better then geocuck zero because it doesn't make Randy a walking meme

Trails from Zero recent had a new edit of the existing translation released. It added some nice stuff like 60fps and turbo support but its currently very buggy and the translation is full of shitty memes.

Attached: geofront 10.png (1872x946, 3.19M)

3rd is a good game and Sen 1/2/4 are not.

I wouldn't say that. I like this Randy. I'm always up for a womanizer half-dumbass party member.

Fuck off Geotranny

The zero box is so overpowered, so fun.
>get mirage
>time and space tag along