Breaks cancer patient's and his employee's hundred years of work and research to resolve a severe energy crisis by...

>breaks cancer patient's and his employee's hundred years of work and research to resolve a severe energy crisis by stealing hell energy
What the fuck was Doomguy's problem?

Attached: 83737520_2570519016409860_1535041891399371198_n.jpg (540x540, 44.88K)

>maybe humans are the real demons
deep

Attached: f3342001136.jpg (863x752, 248.95K)

Hayden did nothing wrong

>SAMUEL HAYDEN
>SAM AYDEN
>SAYDEN
>SATAN

BROS

Well yeah. It's obvious. But it might be the other depiction of satan in the hebrew sense of "i betrayed the kahn maykr so humanity could rise up and rebel, i am not CEO of hell yet."

How do you have an energy crisis? What the fuck does energy crisis even mean? Do humans die if you don't have energy?

Seriously, what's the ACTUAL crisis?

Attached: chewy.webm (1280x720, 173.8K)

Plot twist; Doomguy has been the real bad guy the whole time.

Literally what it says on the tin. There's not enough of everything to go around so if they weren't sucking on hell energy then they'd be fucking up planets left and right for their resources which is not efficient.

tl;dr: stone age but with all of the problems of modern society
tl;dr of the tl;dr: extinction level event

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE INFINITE ENERGY IF A FEW PEOPLE DIE

NOT THE HECKIN MLEM BLEP PEOPLERINOS

Society needs energy to function.

Are you fucking retarded or not old enough to drive yet? Imagine a world without oil and coal No supplies getting anywhere. no power to use anything. Most brainlet post of all time

>SAMUEL HAYDEN
>SAM HAYDE
>SAM HYDE

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The crisis is probably that people will kill each other over what little energy is left because they don't want to live like cavemen and be subjugated by those who still have some juice left.

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE (starving) MANY WITH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW!

Attached: Hfw+he+got+him+more+pissed+off+then+ever+_de0aad36fe140af8493360fd40f2c4f5.jpg (210x240, 16.58K)

>without oil and coal
There are electric cars and I live in an area that uses no coal energy, we're 80% nuclear, then the other 20% is other sources like natural gas, hydroelectric, solar and wind.
Way I see it, there's always lots of options. With Sam Hayden's tech, they should be near the point of dyson spheres shouldn't they?

But it's an 'energy crisis', not a 'food crisis' or 'water crisis' or 'livable landmass' crisis, how the fuck is that an extinction level event? You got food, air and water what the hell is so required about energy? Fuel can be made with plants. I would get it if the sun was burning out or some bullshit but it's just "energy crisis".

Attached: game_has_permanently_missable_items.webm (720x900, 2.55M)

doomguy is satan confirmed

>sounds similar to the seraphim
>seraphim guy says the same exact things as samuel in doom16
bros...
>codex entries start talking about the "father" mind that went missing from heaven
>vega get's uploaded into xeno-angel computer system
>asks samuel if he's the father
BROS...

To a civilization and, more specifically, to an individual used to living on the cutting edge of technology and science; running out of energy/resources and the regression that would come of that would be as or more frightening than death.

Attached: 1579481062296.jpg (756x711, 64.33K)

do you have fucking autism?

literally everything else goes to shit once the energy goes
you know
power?
back to the fucking stone age?
civilization functioning at all?
crops?
vehicles?
Doomguy is the real evil.

Attached: mastermind looking bitch.png (619x554, 600.08K)

Well yes, but Hell obviously doesn't like Satan then if this is the case. Especially if Satan went "oh there's my #1 enemy better keep him under close watch because i think olivia is going to betray the fuck out of me". Doesn't make sense if you have an evil plan to just help the only person that can take you down.

>Argent energy is literally the tortured souls of human being unjustly brought to hell and tortured to death

I mean, I probably wouldn't want to use that shit either.

But the majority of human kind and nearly all of Earth were destroyed because of it.

>have to live the rest of your life with a manchild flicking popcorn at your head
>get fired from the company you founded
>be reminded you're a robot and cannot drink coffee or eat donuts anymore
>try to be the hero and lead the charge against hell, get fucking REKT
Samuel's entire life is suffering

Attached: 1584801128928.png (657x765, 125.04K)

to be fair, half the battle against the marauder is getting rid of the other demons so you can focus on him

That was the Kahn Maykr though. 2016 argent isn't the result of slaughter; it's purely dead bad assholes.

>2016 argent isn't the result of slaughter

The Kahn Maykr had been doing that for a long fucking time, perhaps millions of years.

Attached: bing bing WAHOO.png (875x555, 727.53K)

How the fuck can you not understand how running out of energy would be a bad thing?

>Stone age

At the ABSOLUTE worst you'd go back to steam engines.

Attached: 1569198002105.jpg (694x980, 68.79K)

No. Not even steam engines.
Stone age. Period.

Reminds me of that one Junji ito story

The alternative is...
well, Doom Eternal but there's no demons.
So you're fucked either way.

Samuel did nothing wrong

Motherfucker, if you can't get a steam engine going you have worse problems than an "energy crisis", that means trees stopped growing. It's just fucking wood and water!

it's coal you dumb fuck
there's no coal left
and yeah there's like 1 solitary tree left in the entirety of doom
so there's no wood either
trees have stopped growing.

You're retarded

user there were wood fuel steam engine trains. Steam engines can basically operate with anything that can burn.

People don't want to live in a collapsed society, user. It's going to be a dystopia where the powerful use what energy is left to lord over the rest while they try to survive as cavemen in a toxic wasteland.

doesn't matter there's no fucking wood or trees left save one.

Bro, you're literally, actually fucking retarded.
There's so many different ways to generate electricity the idea of a civilized society, especially one colonizing other planets, ever running out is frankly batshit.
I don't care that the game said it with no explanation, it's Doom it can get away with anything, but you here trying to legitimately argue for a logical way civilized society ever loses electricity completely is just fucking embarassing.
Educate yourself.

educate YOURself dipfuck

Satan being a traitorous angel is a Christian invention, user, not Hebrew.

Steam engines run on coal. Which would be gone in the future, along with all the other fossil fuels. Anything you'd use to run them would be terrible for the environment, and global warming is only getting worse. Id argue that demons are more desirable than climate change, because demon invasions can be quickly stopped and reversed, whereas climate change takes fucking forever to fix. It's not about total energy, it's the need for clean energy scalable to humanity's growing need.

Hayden and the Seraph are one and the same.

>wooow what's wrong with damning everybodys souls to hell for all eternity so I can charge my phone doomguy is the real villain

Attached: 1537972550534.jpg (640x295, 65.11K)

BYE
BYE BYE
BYEEEEEEEEEE

this is metaphorically capitalism

you think a stone age civilization could sustain a population of 8 billion people?

Bro....Vega going to be the Cortana of doom next game??

Honestly, this guy is fucking based. Doomguy is an onions boy.

how did hell priest end up as UAC higher up and how did Samuel create ARC in first place?

Steam engines run on anything that burns, you doofus. Many trains used wood as fuel, although yes, coal overtook it (where available).

you know wood can easily be turned into charcoal?

Attached: Kohlenmeiler_Hagen_2004.jpg (700x499, 108.42K)

50IQ post user. Steam is generated by heating water. How do you heat water enough to produce steam when you can't produce any energy?

You still need oil to make chemicals and plastics. Burning coal makes fly ash, which is important for construction and strengthens concrete. Retard.

You have plants. If you have no plants to burn, you don't have an energy crisis, you have a HOLY SHIT ALL THE VEGETATION IS GONE crisis.

The Hell Priests were always there, waiting to swoop in. Apparently the UAC was always very weird and cultish, so I wouldn't count out them being there from the start because of knowledge on just how to filter the energy, which Olivia gave to Hayden.

Hayden created ARC off the back of the UAC, he was still the owner of the company and he drew on it's full funding to get ARC going and then abandoned the company when he had gathered enough shit and persons that he could trust. He also had the backing of the Allied Nations to put forth the coallition in fighting the demons, so it wasn't really surprising.

>when you can't produce any energy?
by burning a fuel, for example
wood
coal
charcoal
other kinds of coal
dried cow dung
grass
bodies
oil
peat
the steam engine is then "producing" "energy"
even electricity if you add a generator

neoliberals unironically believe this

what is nuclear energy?

THERE ARE NO MORE WOOD
1 TREE WILL NOT AN ENTIRE PLANET WORK

see

no power dumbass
there's literally no power anywhere now
argent energy is the new electricity
there is virtually no way to do anything but argent because humanity is so dependant on it that everything else is shit useless now.

you CANT HAVE THAT WITHOUT POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE

>no power dumbass
>everything else is shit useless now.
so there is power
>you CANT HAVE THAT WITHOUT POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE
but we do have power in the first place

wtf is this autismo thread, arguing about whether energy crisis could exist or not

Not anymore cause doom guys kill it

Humans must be eating something, some fuck is making plants somewhere and that means a lot of plants to process into fuel. If plants no longer existed, humanity would have died out in DOOM unless they genetically modified bacteria to produce some kind of edible product, but we see actual food in game so that ain't the case.

Everything would get less efficient and you wouldn't have 1.21 niggawatt BFG's firing off every ten seconds but it's nowhere near an apocalypse.

Attached: 1582219460767.gif (76x76, 253.62K)