Why dies Dies Irae always trigger mass anger and butthurt from Fatefags...

Why dies Dies Irae always trigger mass anger and butthurt from Fatefags? Is it because Fate is just a shit and will always be a shit?

Attached: 1545076981958.jpg (465x483, 27.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPhPAHbesgk
youtube.com/watch?v=qMdo2pylER4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chuuniggers rise up

this unironically

I didn't read the VN, I watched the anime because nazi shit is always fun. I later heard there was a VN and that it was much better, but the anime was so fucking awful that if it's even one of the routes, the writing for the VN won't be worth slogging through because there's no way it can be much better.

fate has no NTR

I like Dies Irae but why do you need to start a thread like this

Reporting.

Attached: 8grP6w.jpg (1366x768, 340.27K)

So I'm reading Dies Irae. Just hit chapter 10 of Kasumi's route. What the fuck is all this ghost shit,? the history was really easy to follow until this point

Attached: 1506723979890.png (106x332, 20.9K)

that's just like, your opinion man :^)

You're near the end of the route so just plow through it. It's fine if you don't understand some stuff because it will remind you over and over in the other 3 routes.

but basically it's a an exp bar that also acts as a mana bar

honestly the only thing i remember from kasumi's route is the finale

no
fact

Why is that when dies irae gets mentioned, fate always follows shortly after? Is it that dies irae threads can only live if fatefags keep it alive?

Ghosts don't exist in DI.

i've never even heard about dies irae before this thread OP

The only time I ever hear about Dies Irae is when they invade Fate threads and do nothing but smugpost about how much better Dies Irae is

Are you obsessed?

Attached: 1573620459042.gif (600x525, 2.86M)

Yes

because they can't understand nietzsche

no one:

absolutetly nobody:

still nobody:

not a single soul:

literally no one:

not even big chungus:

random DIfag on Yas Forums: snek(500).JPG LOL YOUR FRANCHISE IS SHIT FATEFAGS

This is my first time ever hearing about dies irae and I've read F/SN and a bit of Tsukihime. wtf is it?

Fatetards can't understand other than touching their dicks

I've been wanting to read Dies Irae, just haven't had the time to put aside and my backlog is already booked with manga. Also, this There's rarely any threads about it. The only times it's brought is when they go into threads of other VNs and make themselves look bad.

chinese knockoff of fate

Lol? DI universe is older than Tsukhime

Neo Nazis with super powers fight a kid with super powers with speed metal and neo-classical bgm

Dies IraeCHADS run this board.
Every VN thread is by default a Dies Irae thread. No exceptions.

yeah im thinking based

Attached: 1544276110790 - Copy (2).png (925x583, 278.88K)

Attached: Based Bey.jpg (1280x720, 169.35K)

FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE FOREKNOWLEDGE

>Dies irae (Japanese: ディエス・イレ, Hepburn: Diesu Ire) is a visual novel video game developed by Light, originally released in 2007 in Japan.
>Tsukihime (Japanese: 月姫, lit. "Lunar Princess") is a Japanese adult dōjin visual novel created by Type-Moon, who first released it at the Winter Comiket in December 2000. A remake to the visual novel is also currently being planned.
>The original Fate/stay night anime series aired between January 7 and June 17, 2006
Uh DItard? 2007 is younger then 2000 even if it's a bigger number

The only time I ever see this franchise or VN or whatever mentioned is when you fags come in rushing into Fate threads to shit them up.

>wtf is it?

Attached: 1578465230583.jpg (246x412, 41.02K)

The absolute brains on this retard
if you couldn't tell DI is part of shinza series. Masada wrote the throne heirarchy back in the 80s

I got to the end of Maries route and got kind of burnt out
I was really excited to go from Kasumi to Sakurais route since Kasumis tells you almost nothing. But going from Sakurai to Marie didn't feel as exciting for some reason.
Hoping when I pick it up again Reas route will change things up enough to keep me going

So why did Rusalka take all those cocks

you so dumb god you dumb

Rea's route is the best route in the game by a decent margin

>OMG WAHT IS DIES IRAE
is this the new fatefag cope?

Attached: 1550098093427.png (400x502, 225.09K)

I'm sorry, I don't read chinese knock-offs, even if it used to be a universe before it's acquisition by the chinks

Back to FGO discord

>damage control
OHNONONONONO

Dies Irae doesn't get threads very often, can you blame them?
Starting a thread with "why does dies irea make fate fans butthurt?" didn't help either.

Go through down hundreds of dollars for your Saber buny girl event

seethe more about your chink knock-off. If it was so good, why did it go bankrupt?

Hey DIfags, if your VN is so good why does noone fucking remember it?

Most Fate fags don't even know that there is a Fate VN LMAO

Dies Irae = Nietscheze, Franz Kafka, Kierkegaard
Fate Stay Night = Twilight, Fifty Shades of Grey, Young Adult novels.

Attached: 9fcdf28a316f68dd24757464f46fa855.jpg (1421x1416, 711.25K)

Because it was a knock-off of a more popular series made

>gay fujo bait
Fate wins again by virtue of being waifu bait. Enjoy your faggotry.

fate died to coomer/consoomer economic trends
dies irae died with dignity and will be remembered for the VN and the VN only

Attached: basedshuraiba.png (931x795, 1.55M)

DUDE FOURTY GACHA SKINS OF RIN LMAO

Attached: 1540846187706.png (1278x714, 438.7K)

absolutely based and redpilled post

the finale is pure kino.
>Only way I have to prove of being myself is wanting to fuck my surrogate daughter
Trifa is madlad

Attached: Lohengrin.jpg (1278x2509, 1.04M)

>they go into threads of other VNs and make themselves look bad
Thats happening right now and this thread is about their own VN. Amazing.

Beyond based

youtu.be/iPhPAHbesgk

Attached: 1572041802628.gif (269x287, 877.59K)

Is just funposting bro, you need to handle the banter better

ISHTAR RIN OOOOO HORRY SHIT IM COOMING AND CONSOOMING

I like both. No need to foce consolewar tier bullshit.

that plus Shirou fighting Wilhelm as a human
the first time Lohengrin played I knew it would be one of my favorite themes from the VN

There's no other VN that does the gothic metal as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=qMdo2pylER4

Attached: i was only.jpg (349x642, 52K)

OH ONONONONONO

Attached: 1541812401104.jpg (803x601, 76.14K)

>DIniggers even copied the name "shirou"
There is nothing more disgusting than a bunch of Ultimate-tier fanboys shitting up every Melee thread with a cheap, inferior version.
Your VN died for a good reason: Because it was boring. It didn't innovate. Not even the women were likable.
Your only string of relevancy lies within your inferiority complex regarding other VNs.
I watched the anime and it was the jankiest, most abhorrent experience I have had with Japanese media.
I will not bother with your fucking VN because "improving" in this case could just as well mean going from dog feces to human feces.

Either way, continue eating shit and bragging about it.

he mad
lmaoooooo

Attached: 1549247218821.jpg (582x328, 40.31K)

Yeah, I can't hear you over all that foreknowledge, you have to speak louder

ah yeah that's right, light went bankrupt and the guy is forced to put out shit in webnovel format now
it's a shame western operations made it 2 fucking games into the series, it would've been nice to see KKK in english

I just wanna talk about Dies without this shit flinging
Why did you have to start the thread this way?

Attached: Mercurius_(Pantheon).png (1280x2048, 421.24K)

I mean you gotta have brain damage to continue defending a chinese knockoff of a vastly superior product for the single reason being to appear contrarian

>Take sword fag and remove the cringe
This can't be happening fatebros

so what is happening in Avesta?

>u-umad bro
This controversy of being a Fate clone is the only way your threads will ever exist because it has nothing else worth discussing.
I'll leave this thread to die, continue wallowing in your own shit. I bet this thread won't even have 100 replies before it gets archived.

Literally the most based character in any VN