Being progressive in Animal Crossing

Awww shiit, they done put a do-rag in this game. Boi, I finna look fresh up in this. Damn, all I need now is a 69, some air max 95's and a beater. Bout to pull up on some fools you feel? Rob that Nook dry.. straight up

Attached: 20200321_114433.jpg (4000x2848, 3.15M)

Is this that white fragility I've heard so much about?

The fuck are you trying to say

epic, this thread would have been SO FUNNY in 2005.

there's literally a button that takes screenshots for you, why do you do this?

You do realize that this piece of fashion existed long before black people decided for everyone it was representative of ghetto fashion styles and gangs, right? This is like complaining there are basketball shoes in the game.

Yo, you gotta problem my dude? I'll find your Dodo Code and pull up on your island... straight up

Attached: dcxl8tb-f9855164-c962-4065-a618-fc0f52c4a721.png (1093x1117, 156.42K)

Yeah but the basketball shoes are in the image of air force 1's so it's appealing to a certain demographic. Who else wears a do-rag?
...straight up

This but unironically

It’s funny how many people think the Japanese are being “progressive” for including this shit when 99% of the time it’s because they love appropriating shit from other cultures (especially fashion) and using them in different contexts. We’re talking about a country that routinely takes famous historical figures and turns them into little girls for the fuck of it.

Based trans-positivity

Attached: TransnimalCrossdressing.jpg (1280x2720, 1.47M)

>game for trannies feature trannies
What's the problem? Why are you playing that piece of shit anyway?

When I found out I could wear a blouse, I lost it. I turned my hair blue, put on that blouse, and started protesting in front of Tom Nook's tent for the hell of it.

What, you don't understand my dialect white boi? I think you in the wrong hood my nigga. Best roll up that glass and get, you feel?... straight up

anyone who chooses that mouth is a tranny no exceptions

Is that not being progressive!? You're about to make my hair turn blue

ahem
Aw man. They put a do-rag (bandana) in this game. I can't wait to make my character look like me in this game! All I need to complete my look is a basketball jersey that reads "69" and some shoes known as "Air Max series 95", and a car that performs less then optimally for a cheap price.

I'm going to drive up to some people, you know? I'm going to perform first degree robbery against a shop owner and take all of his funds, seriously.

Remember you might think this is progressive but Tom Nook has to appeal to all to make buck.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png (413x549, 213.69K)

>white fragility
>niggers turn into literal rage apes over 1 solitary word

This doesnt really play in a thread where everyone is getting triggered over a virtual clothing item

Three-ball tee? That’s one ball too many!

Attached: 854FF0C1-1044-4AB5-A3BA-0B0319C8C3F4.jpg (745x749, 253.88K)

Kek

Attached: 975e38593344e9ace5c15e9701b63113.gif (500x375, 323.12K)

>everyone
>literally no one is mad

He's just being unironically racist, I would encourage you to ignore him

Remember, it's just an emotion not a gender

Attached: 172111996-256-k865142.jpg (256x400, 19.19K)

Calm down liberal, save it for Yas Forums

cute trannies to be honest family

their pseudo-vaginas made with the skin and flesh of their penises also are very cute

I have that mouth on my male character.
Does that mean I am a ftm tranny?

>yes I have no idea what black people are. How could you tell?

Attached: 15BBD8B6-0328-46ED-B9DE-D72E18ADEB75.jpg (800x1200, 175.67K)

you dont have a male character. you have a genderless character with male style.

>choose the flattest mouth because I don’t smile a lot
>apparently this is considered the “tranny mouth”

Attached: 0CAE8EBE-FAE5-4883-86A0-A4CE0444043E.jpg (500x336, 97.55K)

You know what you were doing when you chose the faggot cat mouth, you faggot

mufuggen bixnood

Does the Japanese still say you can change it later though

seems like this thread is just an excuse to laugh at black people because this item reminded OP they exist and are inherently funny
nice try at deflecting from the fact that black people are nature's clowns, though

Attached: 1583318642960.jpg (492x424, 178.85K)

Hey, hey, hey... there's nothing gay about the cat mouth. You're just scared of change. It's a result of being weak minded. Change your outlook. Improve, be better. Cope

>I can't wait to make my character look like me in this game!
No, he said he's going to make his character look "fresh" (i.e. well-dressed, good-looking, attractive) "up in here" (in the game).
>a car that performs less then optimally for a cheap price
"Beater" here refers to an article of clothing in keeping with the rest of the text

Admirable attempt, however.

thanks for this user. These white bois dumb as fuck and never learned context clues

So you're telling liberals to go to Yas Forums in order to get mad at Yas Forums there instead of getting mad at Yas Forumstards who invade the video games board?

But we're making fun of trannies and the tread title obviously says progressive. You're wrong bud.

This... straight up

Attached: 1583804903098.png (2534x1554, 2.63M)

Pol is for all political discussion newfriend, fuck off.

nooooo it was supposed to be our secret alt-right hideout safe from (((them)))

Stop posting about Pol and stay on topic PLEASE

Yas Forums encourages free speech and discussion, nice try tranny.

Holy hilarious strawman, Batman!

Free speech? More like KEK speech

Don't worry friend, Yas Forums has no draconian moderation unlike Reddit which sounds more your speed.

yes

nook himself is gay
>the way he talks about kk slider while swooning

I don't get beatrice please explain I'm on ch. 2 so pls no heavy spoilers.

The people that cry about Yas Forums are worse than Yas Forums ever was, including calling everything they disagree with Yas Forums. You're one of them.

N

Don't you EVER dare disrespect me like that again. Do you know who I am????

Does NH do the NL thing where if a boy puts on a dress you do the female running animation

How about I punch you in the mouth

Attached: 1584525197596.gif (500x375, 506.23K)

Yo, give me your Dodo code. I wanna see how tough you are when I pull out my axe

I mean I get it, but I'm not sure the fate one even works quite like it should. Something more like "Is about being more comfortable as a woman" or something. That's not right either. This shitposting thing is hard.

Fuck's sake, I did as well. I went with the sleepy eye thing because I was trying to make someone look chill.

Fuck me. I mean uh, no wait

Don't make me reach through this screen and slap the gay out of you.

Aim for his cheeks its a weak spot!

>Futa is a japanese term for transgendered

Attached: 1482762132723.jpg (600x604, 79.18K)

Lmao white people are so fucking bad at imitating ebonics

>Lmao white people are so fucking bad at imitating ebonics

It's hard to bring yourself to an idiotic level like that. Only a degenerate can replicate such trashy linguistics

fuck off and die NIGGER

>In Fate/ blah blah
Mordred doesn't even like being called a girl