What went right?

What went right?

Attached: DOOMEternal_boxart.jpg (2048x1152, 404.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZmhDXw_41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sMNW7qTNjJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

Denuvo-free executable for day zero exploit PCchads

Music and most of the big arenas are fun

t. just beheaded the second old guy

everything
fuck you Yas Forums

uhhh...

poopy poo poo poo nigger nigger nigger nigger poooop niggeeerr nigger poopypoopoo

>remove all the good things about the first game
>add more QTEs and borderlands
i literally just wanted the previous game with co op, what the fuck is this weakness shit?

It absolutely dabbed on toasterfags. They are still seething on Steam forums not being able to run it at all lol

1. Mick Gordon
That's it

The soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=UZmhDXw_41Q

Attached: 718532_glo-s-s_2p.png (2027x1980, 3.56M)

Is this worth getting for the multiplayer or should I pirate

This. I usually think the trolls on Yas Forums are at least funny, but they're missing hard on this one. Can't even pretend it's actually bad.

>Suddenly, 2 fucking doom hunters at once.

Attached: image0.gif (220x220, 904.94K)

D S L
S
L

The multiplayer? Fuck no, it’s a 2v1 demons vs slayer mini game. Just pirate. Buy it if you have an income, it’s really clear they put a lot of care and time into this one.

>whew what a boss, time to kill the hell priest and end the lev-

Attached: 1482637628049.png (280x413, 271.57K)

A couple of days ago
>"ZOOM Eternal is casual babby shit"
Now
>"Wtf why do I keep running out of ammo, why are the enemies so annoying to kill? fuck this zoomer game"

I showed how full of shit and hypocritical Yas Forums is

Attached: 1584620793244.jpg (225x225, 6.68K)

>Have the rune that increases speed after glory kills
>Have the suit upgrade that replenishes dash after glory kills
>Proceed to never slow down
>mfw
Those hover chair homos never stood a chance

Attached: 88F9450F-819E-4F6B-810A-4C1A67555DB4.gif (400x296, 443.48K)

I gotta try that combo out. I only have the speed after glory kill rune, the slomo in midair rune, and I forget the other one. Slow rune really helps since it's hard to precision aim in all the chaos.

> tfw two healthbars appear

Attached: ach scheiße.jpg (1039x538, 63.96K)

But seriously, why the FUCK do I keep running out of ammo?

i don't like the ammo mechanic ...

tfw no serious sam doom 2016

Attached: file.png (524x659, 836.69K)

Cause you're not using your chainsaw.

it's yet another game that Yas Forums got filtered by

It gets so fast and hectic with that build on ultra violence that sometimes my mind can’t keep up with what I am doing

Your chainsaw is your reload button

try adding "health pickups increase that mega fist meter" upgrade

Attached: 1550186049427.gif (718x404, 65.57K)

no you've got it all wrong the mega period tampon punch gives you health with an upgrade, not the other way around

there is both

Attached: file.png (572x307, 422.69K)

mandatory chainsaw bullshit

oh yeah I forgot
this game has so many different upgrade branches it's like I'm playing fucking vicky 2
it's fun though

That's fucking nothing. In one of gate challenges, you have to fight 2 cyber demons at once, and after that the new baron which is actually a thread, and this is well before you get the bfg.

I died a lot to this motherfucker. I probably died more to these guys than I did to anything else in the game.

Holy fuck marauders are good enemies. Probably like top 10 best enemies in FPS's.

Attached: Diedalottothismotherfucker.png (841x474, 602.3K)

The main benefit of the slow rune is that it gives you time to think

What's the best way to deal with this guy? Is it just super shotgun him while he attacks?

And also with fucking shield niggers, teleporting imps and flying imps

shield niggers were a problem in 2016 but the plasma gun utterly fucks them and everything around them.

serious sam was never doom
fuck those morons thinking mass killing wads represented doom

post yfw
>We're not done yet!

Attached: 1495760728838.png (400x400, 207.11K)

This game does not fuck around and I love it.

shield guys gave the plasma rifle some purpose
to deal with purple imps and wing imps i just use the rocket launcher

Classic Armor can be unlocked fairly early

Attached: EA6eZ7uWwAAS8Qk.jpg (1833x1723, 325.29K)

Yes. Try not to get overwhelmed. There isn't any fancy trick, do as the game tells you and stay midrange.

literally only a problem in the first level.
upgrade ammo capacity once and get the plasma gun and i never run out

I feel like I disabled fucking everything but I can't get this "Low Ammo" notification to go away

The game is legit fucking difficult in a good way. I'd say my only personal issue with Ultra-Violence difficulty is that you rarely interrupt attacks from larger enemies, so they walk right through your shots and slap your shit. I'm just getting used to farming the little nerds most effectively and I should be fine after that.

is the torrent fully playable?

Classic

Colored variants immediately if youre slayers club and played other doom games

Can we agree that Ultra Violence is the correct difficulty to play on for the best experience?

What do we think of Doom Guy's characterization?

It makes Yas Forumsirgins seethe

Some say it crashes on 3rd level, but not for everyone, so you have to test yourself

Everything.
Fuck the Yas Forums contrarians, it's an amazing game that filters retards and people who expect everything to be a cakewalk up until the last 20%

Everything thus far.
Just got trough the mission where you kill the second hell priest. I have been having a blast. The fight against those two Doom Hunter or whatever those floaty mech deamons were, was intense as fuck.

All in all I feel like Doom Eternal improved on everything that I liked in Doom 2016 so I have no complaints. Money well spent as far as I am concerned.

Attached: Doomguy fighting deamons.jpg (1024x576, 234.53K)

Yes but demons give you too much health/armor.

These aren't Yas Forumsirgins. They're election tourists who think Yas Forums is all about contrarianism.

He is a good guy

Is Hayden the bad guy in this?

the helmet of doomguy is very phallus like

problematic

>tfw 4th level on nightmare got to me, lowered to ultra violence
>it's a fucking cakewalk since a single hit won't take 50% of your hp
Steam roll through the level, Slayer gate is literally nothing.
So why do I feel so bad bros?

Attached: 1464180237278.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

I actually bought the game and the only time it's crashed was on 2nd and 3rd levels so I don't think it's purely the crack or whatever.

>what went right
It's fucking Doom, m8, there's not a lot to get right. You go fast and shoot demons. I'm not sure how you can fuck that up.

guys I have a 960, Im fucked right?

Does anyone play the multiplayer?

Attached: A78171E4-C22C-4CE4-8BCE-2921813B360D.jpg (1024x576, 97.89K)

I don't like the way they introduce the Pain Elemental. It's during the optional fight where you're rushed to kill the demons, instead of watching and seeing what it does.

His eyes turn green during some of his axe attacks, hit him with the SS then.

probably not.

He never was.

I'm so fuck soomth brain that I got stuck in the mancubus pit in the cultist facility until I realised you should use the exploding zombies to kill them.

Slow Rune + Speed After GK Rune + Fast GK Rune is a pretty good combo.

If you really wanna, you could go for the Slow Near Death Rune, but it doesn't mesh that well imo.
With the other runes, you are guaranteed to always have air time to active the other rune. It helps immensely against total chaos or shit like Marauders.

I fucking loved that fight. The fact that you had to be constantly moving was fucking great.

Attached: 1444673085280.gif (499x654, 1.35M)

Air control rune is the best rune

2gb yes, I think only 1050 can manage decent framerates and you will be over the VRAM limit regardless of settings.
4gb - maybe not

That's how it is for a lot of optional challenges. You get introduced to new demons pretty early.

I don't think speed after glory kill is that good because you can get an upgrade (not a rune) that recharges your dash after a glory kill.

>i've never played doom: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=sMNW7qTNjJ0

Attached: chargedChad.jpg (581x669, 201.16K)