Get ready for more Goku's in DBFZ now with Ultra Instinct "Sign"

Instead of white hair now is black with some white highlights.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1125, 170.38K)

This is fucking retarded and anyone who actually keeps up with this is beyond redemption.

the manga is so much better. They should remake super and get rid of all that other shit

Stop acting as if "Sign" was something new

Why do so many anime games do this? Huge list of character but we need 50 variants of the same guy?

Just retcon the rest of Z and Super as Gokus fever dream after Namek explodes.

What does the symbol on his gi mean?

name one that isnt dragon ball

Naruto

Sign existed in the anime already dumbass, it's the halfway UI he used against Kefla. It gives him perfect reflexes but doesn't really improve his power or energy usage like Mastered UI does.
Galactic Patrol. Goku spent a chunk of this arc training with them while Vegeta went off to train on Yardrat. One of the twist of the arc is that a Galactic Patrol officer that could actually keep up with Goku is actually a young Angel sent to live among mortals by the Grand Preist.

It's the logo for the Galactic Patrol. The gang was recruited temporarily to help deal with the Moro problem.

You're not wrong but I'd wager that more multiples of the same character in Naruto games are due to timeskips than alternate forms. Dragonball has both timeskips and forms to work with for multiple characters.

I think people overexaggerate DBFZ's roster because it's a traditional fighter rather than a Tenkaichi/Xenoverse style game though. There's only 5 Gokus that are actually Goku in the roster once UI drops and by the end of S3 we'll have 43 characters; that's barely 12% of the roster. Black is Zamasu, fusions are fusions. All 5 actual Gokus have wildly different playstyles (SS has neutral control, Blue is rushdown mix, Base is gimmicks, GT just has everything, UI looks like stance/counter character)

It already exists. Silver hair is mastered UI

Attached: Db6gHX9UQAA7d4y.jpg (340x453, 71K)

its fucking hilarious the way the handled super. a franchise as hge as dragon ball being animated by bottom of the barrel chinks is a giagantic FUCK YOU to anyone who likes the series. The worst part is, people still ate that shit like it was the best anime ever made..

yeah its better than any anime in the last 10 years

You're pathetic.

ui goku is so fuckin shit
>atk and def 100%
>transform
>loses the def gets 70% chance to dodge instead
>gets hit once
>lose

Attached: 1583933953475.png (782x758, 126.63K)

>The worst part is, people still ate that shit like it was the best anime ever made.
Still can't believe the spics had a huge public event where they streamed the last episode on a giant screen.

Sage mode Naruto > the rest

get ready for a future LR mui goku with guaranteed dodges and shit

>new transformation
>just a new hair color

even worse

>new transformation
>it jobs on arrival (god/blue/UI)

Lets be honest, action animes dont really have good animation for 90% of their episodes, specially now, and the few than look good have shit choreography anyway.

Boku no Hero game that just came out

Attached: OJ2_roster.jpg (1200x750, 269.83K)

Does SSB's really count as jobbing? They were fucking Frieza up. UI didn't job either, he literally beat Jiren and then they decided to go "LOL TIMES UP" because they wanted to push the Goku/Frieza shit

This. The moment Super Saiyan become overused like in the Cell saga is when the series died

Attached: 1363284490072.gif (233x226, 1009.69K)

He really aged like milk. I wish all units could age like STR Rose.

That was around even before Goku Blanco.

god fuckin DAMN NIGGER
FUCK
Rose, now thats a card!

Attached: 1562478272363.png (500x500, 91.34K)

Dragon Ball has been so bad for so long now, the only thing great about is it watching how fucking terrible they can continue making it.

Naruto at least benefits from literally having everyone in it.

A gorillion years later and he's still based.

Attached: STR_SuperSaiyanRoseGokuBlack_TUR.png (340x453, 373.37K)

Any future games will be even worse with OH MY 7 QUIRKS

and his time will come soon again becasue agl rose will eza

Do we know them all yet?

This. only literal retards enjoyed the Cell and Buu arcs

They had to be bailed out by God, they jobbed. And UI failed because of time, but it still failed to get the job done.

Ironic post right? I cannot imagine thinking this for real. Super is bad on not just merits of a series with mediocre plot that it somehow made even worse then the Buu/GT arcs but also it has tons of horrid animation and awful character interactions

There are like 3-4 well animated scenes.

I don't understand why people like this arc so much. Everyone starts acting like a retard beginning this arc and Gohan goes SS2 over 16 when he never interacted with him at all.

I couldn't do it anymore. Once the god stuff came into play I had to get off the ride,there's only so much power level bullshit I can take in on series.

Dragon Ball died when they added the Z.

Actually, it died when Chichi cucked Bulma at the last tournament and caused Bulma to have to get with littler, meaner, weaker Goku.

BMWF

Shouldn't it be BMAF? Since bald man cock is made exclusively for asian girls?

Half of Z is the exact same though.

Because the characters develop and evolve their skill set as the story progresses and the games are trying to be faithful. Luffy during Whole Cake Island has a much different skill set than Luffy during Alabasta. I want to know why that bothers so many people? Is scrolling through a character list that much of a chore? Was BT3 somehow ruined for you because you might of had to scroll through 2 extra Vegeta incarnations before you found his Majin version?

I wish all sonygro faggots would die off

cringe

>That terrible art
Damn it's so annoying to see that same pose on every character.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UI looks sick

>the manga is so much better

Attached: 1523600084600.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

Kimetsu and Mob exist so your argument is invalid.

Fucking hell, of course Toyo would do some shit like this.

>RoG lead zam comes out
>becomes even better
Truly ningen will never know this power.

Well so far we have
Super Strength
Blackwhip
Float
I don't know if that seven included the two quirks that were originally combined to make OfA though or if it includes the transformation.

For me, it's SSJ4. Don't > me

Attached: superboomer4.jpg (1280x720, 88.47K)

Full Zamasu/Black and Wicked Bloodline teams are so much fun.
I've been running the new Terrifying Conquerors team with the STR Cooler lead, and the only non-Frieza unit is INT Janemba. The team never has any ki issues, and all units hit over 1.2 million, even the INT Cooler support.

Attached: coora.jpg (531x960, 128.89K)

>nothing but the goku and vegeta show exactly like the anime
>the manga is so much better

okay Toyotaco

Attached: Josuke.gif (500x646, 210.06K)

>exactly like the anime
Not even.
The anime gave side characters legitimate fights and victories. Then you have the manga top where literally everyone jobbed hard.

So whats the deal now. Has Goku inevitably passed Berrus yet despite everyone saying that gods are the power cap?

the best pairing would have been kid goku and teen bulma

when will supercucks finally admit that the GTchads were right all along? your toyotaro fanfiction is creatively bankrupt shit.

Attached: ssj4.gif (500x316, 1.97M)

Chichi is the best dragonball waifu though, Bulma is a slut.

Attached: chichi.jpg (640x480, 159.08K)