What's the game name, Yas Forums?

What's the game name, Yas Forums?

Attached: only you.png (491x349, 49.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1154790/XIII__Remake/
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Stubbs_the_Zombie_in_Rebel_Without_a_Pulse#Crash_on_startup
youtube.com/watch?v=3HCSs8348Io&t=2s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shenmue 3.

I never lost the hype. First one's my favorite game ever. 3's the best game I played since 2. I love it and I hate how bashes it incessantly, dispite it being exactly like the originals.

Every game I've submitted to MobyGames.

Lost Saga

The thing is, most people only liked it back in the day because it was a technical marvel

Auto Assault

Exactly. All the spectacle being lost hampers the experience in comparison to the original games. It looks ugly, has shit animations, and stilted voice acting.

Destroy All Humans.

Team Buddies
Hogs of War
Chase the Express

Chalk

Majesty 2

Probably Octopath. I loved it building up to release, when playing it and I still do. Great game.

I would have said XIII but then they announced that remake. Where the fuck is that at btw?

Metal Arms: Glitch in the system

GIVE FUCKING SEQUEL YOU IP SQUATTING SHITS

doesn't fit the thread title completely but max payne 3. Rockstar's euphoria autism combined with max payne's leaping bullet time and emphasis on hipfire created something that will never be replicated. Shame that gameplay formula was buried with Sam Houser's hackery.

Brothers in Arms
Fuck Randy for ruining it with le epic wacky inglorious basterds bullshit game and fuck tarantino too

Oh fuck I didn't know it had a remake coming. It even has a Steam page now. It looks like it's a re-adaptation of the graphic novel, so not a 100% remake? They also dropped the cel-shaded style for whatever reason. Eh, I'll keep my expectations tempered.
store.steampowered.com/app/1154790/XIII__Remake/

Lost odyssey, the real final fantasy 13

Xena warrior princess, i remember being really happy that i beat it on my one

Zoombinis Math Adventure

team forrest 2

omega labyrinth life

BASED

Attached: Droid...jpg (340x255, 15.07K)

Resident Evil 6, I actually love it, yeah yeah, waiting for your companion to do their shit is annoying and certain and many important moments are qte's, but that's just 5% of the overall gameplay experience, the only truly bad levels are Leon's first mission and Jake's second one.

Attached: artwork-resident-evil-6-jpn-piers.jpg (800x800, 133.88K)

Brute Force
Remember Me
Bullet Witch
Kane and lynch to some extent
Haze

I know all these are games other people played but they came out, got reviewed, and kind of vanished into the ether or aren't often discussed or commented on or even referenced.

Prey 2017

Cultures
Entente
Stubbz the Zombie
Gun

Liberation Maiden
The sequel was a fucking VN

But that is a genuinely good game user

>Stubbz the Zombie
Doesn't help that the game just doesn't run on modern systems anymore, or at least AMD cards. I have it on Steam and could never run it.

spelunky

shit thanks for reminding me that game existed

Oh wait, maybe it does work after all.
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Stubbs_the_Zombie_in_Rebel_Without_a_Pulse#Crash_on_startup

Sword of Mana unironically, I think it's a worthy successor to SD3.

theres this small indie game MINECRAFT

i dont think anyone but me has ever heard of it before but the games really fun

Attached: download.jpg (321x157, 13.1K)

prison architect

Niney Nine Nights 2
Everyone memed it.
I'm the only one that played it.

I liked it, must be one of the dozen people that bought it.

Attached: C1yJx5W4-3S._QL40_SX400_ML2_.jpg (400x556, 32.09K)

Siren 1 but only because most SH fags got filtered by it despite priding themselves with their 'thinking man's' Resident Evil series or whatever.

I don't know why people think that's a historically accurate series, especially once Hell's Highway just became war propaganda that dehumanized and vilified Germans.

Bomb Chicken

TLOS trilogy, the tone of the entire thing was definitely some hard narrative whiplash, but shit I enjoyed the hell out of it. Only wish gameplay was better.

Attached: 621427be-704d-4541-b723-4b7c5b03f30d.png (1280x1749, 1.1M)

Grandia Xtreme

Battleforge

super hexagon

Hell's Highway was pretty garbage too.
Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood were the best WW2 games I've ever played

Hatred

Attached: 51vGnVjWqjL._AC_SX342_.jpg (342x317, 24.65K)

Brain Lord is one of my all time favorite games and I vastly prefer it to most actual 2D Zelda games, especially Link to the Past.

Attached: brain lord.jpg (570x456, 64.86K)

Star Fox: Adventures. It did something for me that LoZ never really could.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HCSs8348Io&t=2s

Attached: nintendo-gamecube-starfox-adventures-boxed-no-manual-9038-p.png (476x680, 689K)

I think it was in the early 2000s
There was this game in development about warring angels.
It was set to be a 3d competitive shooter type with destroyable environments and stats for your angelic avatar
I think it was called Valkyries

the witcher 3

as a Zelda game I liked Starfox Adventures more than Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword

I will expand upon this this the 3rd and 4th games specifically

Attached: 7CE3A7A3-4BB2-4E02-9093-76928356D42B.jpg (640x902, 402.32K)

Star Wars Demolition

It was so great

Out There Somewhere

got it for like 7 cents years ago when steam sales were good. Great controls, I love the soundtrack still

Megaman X: Command Mission

Furries Ruined it.

fight me.

>Hogs of War

Nigga what are you on about. That game was huge. Anything with Rik Mayall is always going to be loved

Attached: JS39126638.jpg (615x461, 54.88K)

It would make me extremely happy to see a good Black and White reboot.

i really like it to bad is so obscure

Attached: slay sean o connel.jpg (1280x720, 178.39K)

Endless Ocean
Worms 3-D
Jaws Unleashed
Drawn to Life
Spongebob Creature from the Krusty Krab
Sonic Rivals 2
Thrillville

Most of the DS library is terribly underrated.

Attached: 1519077855191.jpg (1675x7154, 3.41M)

Red Orchestra 2. No one ever talks about it on here. It hurts, I miss it

Beyond Good and Evil 2

Attached: 05653f71f9c41fa75794d197533ff7c4.jpg (821x1300, 121.89K)

Who said anything about historical accuracy?

Damascus Gear Osaka
Some people cared about the first game but there's so little talk about Osaka, the sequel. First time in a long while I see almost nothing when I trying to search discussion for a game

Attached: Damascus-Gear-Operation-Osaka-HD-Edition-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (877x540, 77.24K)

The current cube world

literally Obscure 1 & 2
easily my favorite horror games

Attached: ss_2a55171e90cff1cb42927a8940cdd119aa73b930.1920x1080.jpg (1024x577, 293.98K)

Nigger tier shit

I had fun with the first two Arkham games

>Worms 3-D
my nigga i know people love the 2D games but 3D and mayhem are really good

first one is cool, second one looks pozzed

Furries can only ruin something if you're aware of what they ruined.

run that shit in compatibility mode homie

Works on my machine, stupid fuck

Attached: Nostalgia.jpg (768x768, 61.87K)

Anything that isn't FIFA, DOTA, Rocket League, LOL or CS:GO, judging by what the plebs in my high school were playing.

Titanfall 1. I'm thinking about it daily and i would have loved if people still play it but they dont. Frontier Defense can be played alone but the AI is extremely deadly and you cant survive for too long.

this game radiates soul and ive seen very few people ever mention it

Attached: Silent_Bomber_PSX_27.png (320x256, 62.41K)

Specifically, any Burnout game that isn't THAT "Burnout"

Slate gave it a really positive review. I never played the games since they seemed to be about breadth and technical feats over anything that would age well, but that made me want to check them out.

>Hogs of War
Based, I fucking loved Hogs.

Avalon Code. That game was awesome and I would have loved a sequel or something.

Attached: Avalon_Code.jpg (256x230, 37.62K)

>MAG launched in 2010
>died 2014
JUST

Attached: MAG.jpg (739x415, 46.42K)

I do remember it and I recall really enjoying the demo of it back in the day but I never had a chance to get my hands on a full versin. There's plenty of games like that from PSX era but I'm never able to recall them when I'm looking at ROMs nowdays.

Attached: 1554280170237.jpg (464x577, 36.48K)