If your stupid china virus cancels the release of FF7 or Resident Evil 3 I'm going to scream

If your stupid china virus cancels the release of FF7 or Resident Evil 3 I'm going to scream.

It's finally my chance to live through summer 1998 and you're not taking it away for a second time.

Attached: 1565416457.jpg (472x472, 39.41K)

are you fags genuinely excited for another reskin mod of re6? kys

The games won't be cancelled but your delivery will be after the amazon warehouse slaves and truck drivers all refuse to work.

shut the fuck up, RPG tranny

Those games suck LMAO

>caring about any final fantasy except crystal chronicles
deserves to be cancelled

you on the right

Attached: clear homo.png (1024x768, 793.54K)

jokes on you
i cant tell my rights from my left
dumbass

Me under Tifa.

Neither of those are RPGs though.

>wasnt around for summer 1998
MODS

I’m the fridge

>china virus

It’s called COVID-19. Hope this helps you avoid looking ignorant and dumb from now on.

what's covid stand for

i have a neat thing to teach you

it's called synonyms.

Fuck off chinaman, china should be nuked.

covid deez nuts

>chinese virus

Trumposters on full damage control

chinese obliteration virus disease

My work is dangerously close to closing down too because a large amount of people coughed once and went "oh man what if I have THE VIRUS???" and cheerily went to lie to the manager about other symptoms so now the people who are left have to work their fucking asses off while these faggots sit at home without pay they don't care they just don't want to work. If they didn't need the money they should have quit.

It’s called bigotry.

>b-but much Spanish flu!

Was named over a century ago and we don’t call it that anymore precisely because, again, it is bigotry.

>the china virus is called bigotry

your argument is getting more and more incoherent. words are a double edged sword of the ties that bind. They can free you and open your mind to understanding or cut you if used improperly.

you are cutting yourself right now

it is a chinese virus, chink.

Are the human beings that are actually excited for FF7R?

Inhale

Attached: 505340576_preview_TF_Icon.png (125x125, 26.48K)

Why does everyone hate China all of a sudden? It’s not their fault that a virus was first found in their country.

excuse me sir

you are a retard

The human beings are very excited.

Is their fault for eating foul shit, if anything they should be hated even more, is 100% their fault.

Humans suck then.

Such unfortunate, flawed beings.

Ligma balls

Nice, more bigotry. That’ll convince me that you’re not a bigot for sure!

They created a disease by consistently violating every standard of hygiene that exists for decades. Its like when africans created aids, except this one could had been realistically avoided if the chinese government was less shit.

Americans eat McDonald’s for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have no right to insult the cuisine of other cultures.

Corona canceling nuFF7 would be the best time line

fuck off reddit

Attached: 1571410343369.jpg (960x720, 139.95K)

it was literally chinese policies that caused this shitshow

lmaoooo who gives a fuck patricia

China's wet markets and the shit they eat there is Africa tier

McDonals and shit that makes people obese won't spread a mortal virus across the entire planet and kill thousands of innocents, taking something you found at the roadside, cock it alive and eat it while half raw will give you a fucking disease.

Chinese are inexcusable, if not for them the planet would be cleaner and healthier, they truly are big people, only there to shit the experience for everyone else, I hate them even more than I hate Americans.

>all of a sudden
It's been the most hated country in the world for literal centuries.

Attached: 1543660985014.jpg (184x184, 5.58K)

I prefer the term chink super aids myself

Everyone hates China and that's not nothing new
We have to fucking tolerate them because they have their greasy commie hands and money on almost every person in power in the west
Hope chink embassies get torched once this is over

Attached: 1584290593357.png (898x690, 387.5K)

>you can now say you were born in 2002 and it's okay to be on Yas Forums
i disagree. the age limit should roll back further every year

Imagine pretending to like shit games

Attached: Zzdc7.png (432x415, 177.44K)

We should destroy China once and for all for the sake of the world and all small creatures in this world.

Attached: 20200319_100316.jpg (491x837, 303.2K)

I would be up for a war against those faggots, once this shit is over.

Thank you for explaining the mindset of people that actually wanna play either of those piles of shit.

Not only in the general immaturity of the post, but the shrunken intelligence it takes to think this little plagues idiots like you have allowed to get this bad would "cancel" the world wide release of a fucking videogame that at this point could be directly streamed into your home.

>War
Just bombard them from orbit, invading would be retarded

Attached: 1583871639423.png (782x1120, 749.52K)

Nuke THEN invade, big brain move.

>We have to fucking tolerate them because they have their greasy commie hands and money on almost every person in power in the west
Everyone has gotten used China as a way to cheat at human rights, environmentalism, etc.
>Import goods manufactured from slave labor in China, benefit from it yet nobody says your country has slaves
>Prohibit local companies from polluting the planet while mass importing chinese goods that are cheap because the companies that made them have zero obligations towards the environment, benefit from it yet nobody says your country is polluting
Its short sighted as fuck and I hope people get fed up with it soon.

Why the fuck would they cancel the release?? Sales will be through the fucking roof because everyone is at home, that makes absolutely no sense.

>when people use phrases not approved by reddit

you don't have free speech you don't have it you don't have it you don't have it you don't have it

Attached: NO.jpg (960x960, 291.31K)

>a pandemic followed by a global recession followed by a huge war

sounds familiar

Attached: 1525458286426.png (407x709, 461.35K)

This, no mercy, absolute eradication.

You'll need enough hazmat suits for the entire army or they'll come back coofing though.

I hope people start to get their shit together and find a way to substitute the Chinese labor
It will have to be a new industrial revolution because that's what happened in the first one, machines became more efficient than brute force labor by sheer numbers, we have to replicate that event

Attached: 1583764799196.jpg (2480x3508, 623.01K)

chink virus isn't video games desu!!!

Reminder 1998 was already garbage. Shit was already fucked by the mid 90s

>Being hype for shallow cash grab remakes
Just play the originals you underage poser

Again
>Huge war
Can't have a war if there is no one to fight back
Wipe every large Chinese city, nuke Beijing twice for good measure and then cut them off from the rest of the world

Attached: 1548070236007.png (662x662, 113.32K)

>anime
cringe

And some medical suplies, got it.
This, no more low-quality bullshit.

well square already released a statement saying the copies of it they send out will be of limited quantity because of corona

I think nuking 1.4 billion people into submission would be a huge war, yes

I'm sure the rest of the world won't have any objections, Japan will even go for the overkill.

Pestilence
Famine
War
Death

Attached: 1200px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (1200x629, 270.63K)

Maybe all the nations with Chinese fat bucks would object, but I think a coordinated effort to glass China would be somewhat of a deterrent
But war happens between humans user :^)

Attached: 1583251553704.jpg (780x405, 84.81K)

What's the over/under on some pissed off Hong Kongers/Wuhanese pulling him out of a car & beating his ass to death after this whole pandemic? Can the Chinese people uncuck themselves?

Attached: lqDFDXXvfqMs7kyQ9y1FrGcQzdCE23uMPlcxFqo_oYE.png (648x864, 600.76K)

>Kojima dies from the shanghai shivers
>Silent Hills cancelled again

Attached: 1567746675814.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

>Can the Chinese people uncuck themselves?
No. Corona is a joke compared to what their government has done to them so far, they aren't going to rise up over this.