So Wario's name is actually a very clever pun in Japanese, because "Wa" is the word for evil, so it's "Evil Mario...

>So Wario's name is actually a very clever pun in Japanese, because "Wa" is the word for evil, so it's "Evil Mario," "Reverse Mario," and "War-io" all in one
>But Waluigi didn't have that same lucky war-pun in English, so it just comes across as lazy even though the pun is equally clever in Japanese

Attached: 1584589220033.jpg (800x450, 222.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theellenshow/status/1240361659270606850?s=21
latin.cards/cartomancy/four-hearts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It turns out that he wasnt the REAL Ansem, he was just an assistant to the real Ansem who took his name and his research when he became one with the darkness. His real name was Xehanort, and his nobody, Xemnas, is the boss of Organization XIII. Now, remember the "Keyblade Wars?"

Warui means ugly in jap. Since jap doesn't have the L sound, they pronounce "Ruigi" and then Waluigi becomes WARUIgi. So like ugly Luigi.

Why you always lying.

Attached: Screenshot_20200319-142825_Chrome.jpg (1080x1831, 243.63K)

>Hear me out. The Otherworld version of Alchemilla Hospital in Silent Hill add the fourth floor to the layout level. You know why? Because 4 in Japanese is shi, the same as the word for death.

Attached: 21412512312312.jpg (900x529, 180.33K)

>So actually Super Mario Bros 2 was called Doki Doki Panic in Japan

Anybody have the KH one?

"So there I was, facing down Sephiroth in the Nibelheim reactor. He stabs me, and lifts me into the air, but then I use the sword as a counterweight and lift -him- into the air. He's still holding onto the sword with one hand, noob mistake, and I toss him over the edge into the mako pool down below. Then I scooped you up, babe, don't you remember?"

shamelessly stolen from yesterday

Attached: 1576061867557.png (800x450, 767.38K)

Wrong.

>So after Ocarina of Time the timeline split in 3 different directions because Zelda turns Link back into a kid again after they seal Ganon in the Sacred Realm and then he goes to Termina to search for Navi.
>But in the timeline he leaves there's no longer a hero to save Hyrule when Ganondorf escapes the sacred realm so the gods decide to seal Hyrule below the Great Sea and Wind Waker happens in that alternate timeline

"Kimochi warui" is used to mean "gross" or "creepy.

Often shorted to just "kimoi".

Literally in English this would be "bad feel".

That doesn't make sense though does it?

based and mako-pilled

lmao when dumbass weebs think they know japanese

Attached: 1580309897309.jpg (850x640, 111.96K)

its' still funny, since it's copying wario, but for luigi, so it feels really corny and contrived, thus making it hilarious.

So basically what happened is your dad lied to me and got me radiated for nothing and that antenna wasn't even for the weather it was a freaking signal jammer so we in the metro don't send out any signals to the outside world, next time that happens I'm gonna chop his right leg off babe

>Glad you could make it, Uther

So you see, MGS3 takes place first in the series and you play as Solid Snake's father, Naked Snake, who he was cloned from. Naked Snake defeats The Boss and becomes Big Boss. Naked Snake aka Big Boss later has a brainwashed soldier that is called Venom Snake. However, this Snake is not to be confused with Solid Snake, a clone of Les Enfants Terribles. Naked Snake also has another clone made named Liquid Snake. Liquid Snake hated having all the recessive genes of his father so he hijacks Metal Gear in Alaska and Solid Snake kills him there. However, it turns out Solid Snake's other brother, Solidus Snake, is now the president of America and a puppet of The Patriots, a secret computer AI that controls our society. Solidus Snake rebels against the Patriots and Solid Snake, Solidus Snake's son is tasked him taking him out. Solid Snake later gets the codename Raiden and Iroquis Pliskin is revealed to be Solid Snake. Solid Snake and Raiden defeat Solidus Snake and then Liquid Snake is revived through his arm unto Ocelot, Naked Snake's old brother in arms. But then Liquid Snake is killed between MGS2 and MGS4 off-screen and we have Ocelot pretending to be Liquid Snake in order to fool the patriots into thinking he is real. They hunt for Big Boss', aka Naked Snake's body so they can unlock the Patriot server code but it turns out it was Solidus Snake and Naked Snake aka Big Boss is actually alive but was kept in a coma by the Patriots because Colonel Zero who loved Naked Snake kept him alive. Naked Snake was in MG1 and 2 killed by Solid Snake. Solid Snake and Naked Snake meet again in the epilogue where they become father and son again, because the voice actors were also father and son and they had a dispute so the game director wanted them to reconcile by having Naked Snake and Solid Snake also reconcile.

Attached: 1584645653269.jpg (800x450, 89.71K)

It turns out that he wasnt the REAL Ansem, he was just an assistant to the real Ansem who took his name and his research when he became one with the darkness. His real name was Xehanort, and his nobody, Xemnas, is the boss of Organization XIII. Now, remember the "Keyblade Wars?"

Attached: 1574714239975.png (680x425, 566.26K)

>The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.
Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man.

Attached: ES2oZvMWsAAtvAG.jpg (1126x632, 89.76K)

>This is their plain, babe. These are demons. It is basically intergalactic invasion into the space through people. I... I'm telling you. It's what all the ancient said. It's what they warned us. It's what we're dealing with. They are demons. They are fricking interdimensional invaders.

Attached: DoomBro.png (903x509, 1.21M)

Edit the guy in the front to look like Cid

Attached: SoThereIWas.jpg (1470x1000, 1.14M)

So you can ally yourself with the Awakened serviles but there is no ending that is actually good for them.

Attached: 137904_6GCkCDMP.png (600x600, 138.94K)

kek

there you go

Attached: file.png (799x453, 904.76K)

What is this meme who and why is Yas Forums spamming it?

What is up with this pic? i don't get the meme

Attached: 4564564578.jpg (480x468, 19.89K)

I’m getting really tired of the “THIS IS YOU. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WHO SAY WHAT YOU SAY LOOK LIKE” trend.

based

Perfection.

Attached: fs.png (210x161, 2.06K)

>What is this meme who and why is Yas Forums spamming it?

Attached: 1584119568446.jpg (534x314, 97.99K)

>google it
>Geneforge
Are those games good? Are they also getting remade like Avernum?

You are right indeed English makes no sense

lol
fuck you

>So here's what I do, I'll tell ya what I do. I go on this shitty Mongolian basket weaving forum and I spam the same tired image until the retards pick it up and start posting it themselves

Why?

>It technically does, but is overly vague to the point where someone could look at it and derive several different meanings that aren't what it was intended for before, which is basically the entire hangup between translating from Japanese.

>So get this, her name is Tracer, like a tracer bullet which helps you see where you're aiming, like fighter jets have that shit - did I mention she was a fighter pilot?

Explaining to a woman about something she doesn't understand or care about because she has the brain of a small rodent i.e. sports video games etc.
Pretty self explanatory if you used even basic inference skills.

>So his name in English is Olimar, but in Japanese it's Orima. That's written as three characters read as O, ri, and Ma, so when it's written backwards, you get Mario.

>And THAT was based on an early, scrapped version of Super Mario Bros 2

>you see babe squall is actual dead and the rest of the game is a dream as he is dying. Essentially it is his final fantasy.

>If you look closely at the skyboxes in Super Mario 64, you can see they're real world locations. Now, that might not seem like a big deal, but get this. Toad tells you BOWSER created the worlds inside the paintings. You know what that means? It means BOWSER created the world we're currently living in. Crazy, I know, right?

Nice
Remasters when?

Attached: Geneforge.jpg (800x600, 111.28K)

While the origin of the photograph is unknown, it is presumed to have been taken at a Houston Astros baseball game prior to June 2011. On June 23rd, 2011, the first known meme based on the image was reposted to Piximus[1] as a part of a meme collection (shown below). On December 21st, 2011, the meme was posted to /r/funny[2] subreddit, gaining over 1,300 upvotes.

Attached: 9 year old meme retards.jpg (800x450, 89.75K)

It doesn't take someone with the brain of a small rodent to not care about sports or video games. In fact, I'd say the opposite is true.

>So babe remember that long post that lists a bunch of celebrities who’ll be arrested for sex trafficking among other things? The one that a bunch of paid shills have been discrediting like crazy? Ellen was listed in there, as were Oprah and Tom Hanks.

>Now recently, Ellen’s been posting some very weird videos on Twitter. In those videos, she also looks terrible, almost like how someone who’s adrenochrome supply has been cut off would look.

>The first video that raises red flags is the magic one:

>twitter.com/theellenshow/status/1240361659270606850?s=21

>First off, it’s known by people who’ve done the research that the elites like to practice “magick” (withcraft, spells, etc.). Next, all the cards she picks in the video add up to 17, and Q = 17.

>If you’re unfamiliar with Q, it’s something you can find in the search tab on this sub, but a lot of people believe it’s Trump behind it, and that post said that Trump would be behind these arrests.

>In that magic video, she guesses Four of Hearts three times. Most won’t bat an eye at that, but in cartomancy, the Four of Hearts represents upcoming danger (all the rumored arrests).

>latin.cards/cartomancy/four-hearts.html

>Then, at the end of this video, she says “try to figure something out, that’s not working,” right after guessing Four of Hearts three times. Maybe that’s a message to her fellow elites, that whatever they’re doing is failing. Possibly the coding that we’ve seen Tom Hanks doing in his social media posts.

>So you see babe there is no pandemic Trump is simply closing the net around the corrupt elites trying to harvest our children's brain stems

>*HITS PIPE*
>*TIGHTENS GRIP*
>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Wrong board friend
The faggot club is 2 doors down

>because "Wa" is the word for evil
Swing and miss, EOP.

Attached: 1519933897153.jpg (400x381, 36.45K)

If you pronounce it "war-io" you need to kill yourself.

>So get this babe, right now someone's taking a photo of us and we're gonna be meme famous in 9 years! Huh? What's a meme? Ok listen...

What are you talking about? I'm on the right board, Yas Forums hates video games.

>No no no, you didn't listen. The prostitute in Bloodborne is supposed to INVERT the story of Jesus and Mary. Instead of a virgin being chosen by God to bear his son, a unclean woman is chosen to be unwittingly and unwillingly impregnated by a being that might as well be a God. And instead of the birth of the baby being a joyous moment for mother and mankind, the mother of this baby descends to one of the deepest parts of the in game map and then dies of despair, an inversion of the story as told in the bible. It's chilling, a horrible moment. Almost as horrible as that burrito fart I pounded out of you last night.

close enough if you're going for warui or something

It kinda sucks that what is a reasonably clever pun (and also an anagram for "ijiwaru") gets lost in translation, but the name still works because Waluigi isn't a serious character to begin with.

Damn.

>Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
>In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

>You see babe, Minakami Yuki and Yuuki Tomosane were actually fabricated personalities created by Mamiya Takuji who became traumatized after watching the real Minakami Yuki fall to her death while trying to save Hasaki. This really shows the game's theme that there is no true 'self' and that we could all just be one soul sharing multiple bodies. For all we know, we could be in the dream in a dream of a schizophrenic girl in a mental ward right now.

The original image just fit FF7 so fucking well. Cloud-chad just being full of shit, the look on the woman's face, and her tits and top.

Attached: Untitlled.jpg (1263x1009, 122.5K)