How much would it cost to build a pc with similar specs?

How much would it cost to build a pc with similar specs?

Attached: 6659A942-254D-44D0-82E7-004155EA56A5.jpg (924x616, 29.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDM8cGr_jKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot. SeX's GPU is more powerful than a 2080.

I'd say around 800 dollars.

Buuuut you can use your PC for a number of things while consoles can only do gaming, games are cheaper and with emulation the library of games is multiple times larger.

It's better to buy a good PC than a console + a cheap PC (because you're going to need one for work anyway)

Depends, are you buying one right now or are you going to wait for the consoles & the 30 series to release so prices are driven down?

oh and on PC you don't need to pay a subscription for playing multiplayer

>I'd say around 800 dollars.
No way, kek.

You can emulate on console, idk why people think you can't

You think it's smaller or higher? I just built a new PC with similar specs of the new consoles and the price was around that.

You can only emulate on an Xbone if you pay for dev mode, and even then it's only powerful enough for 5th gen emulation. You can't emulate on a PS4 or Switch unless you hack it, and the PS4's performance with emulators is similar to the Xbone's.

There are no benchmarks so you can't know. There are no RDNA2 cards available either. Going to have to wait until they release to see what they actually can do. Should be pretty powerful though.

>because you're going to need one for work anyway)
Underage retard detected. No one wants to use a shitty desktop for uni or work.

Higher, definitely. That shit has an amazing GPU and a decent CPU.

$1200 tops

>no benchmarks
ok.

>Underage retard detected. No one wants to use a shitty desktop for uni or work.
Ok so you agree with me a high-end PC is better than the alternative

hard to tell without seeing how games play on them

one trillion dollars

2000$

Except you need a PC to actually set all that shit up. Consoles are pretty good for retro emulation because you get that couch experience, but they aren't nearly as flexible + I don't think consoles can handle RPCS3, CEMU or even Citra.

Attached: 1558116228734.png (546x432, 282.62K)

A comparable gpu alone is 600usd

Consoles can't even handle fucking Dolphin.

imagine having a limited budget to build a gaming PC and spending most of it on storage

lol no
>zen 2 8 core / 16 thread
>GPU is better than highest AMD offering currently
>SSD is 1TB and on PS5 faster than you can practically get on PC

Judging from last gen I would bet about 600 US dollars with off the shelf parts. I don't have enough information to tell you for sure. We know the Tflops but that doesn't tell us jack shit. We know it's using a mid range second gen Ryzen CPU though. You could do it for cheaper if you shopped around, and in a year you can do it cheaper with off the shelf parts, as the hardware these systems are using will be outdated.

80 bucks PSU
80 bucks RAM
80 bucks OS
500 bucks GPU
200 bucks CPU
100 bucks mobo
50 bucks case
200 bucks 1TB fast SSD

lol you're looking at a 1000 bucks PC at least

>he doesn't realize that a 6c6t 9400f performs the same as a 3700x in vidya and is only $140 bucks
You don't know how these new consoles are going to perform until we get some benchmarks, pleb. You can't go on paper specs when none of the hardware exists.

games will be designed around these consoles, cope and seethe with your incel CPU

More than Brazilmonkies on Yas Forums can afford for sure

>games will be designed around these consoles
then let's hope they're as good as you say :^)

>disregarding the fact that none of the hardware exists thusly can't benchmark them
I already own a PC far and away better than the new consoles that aren't out yet. I hope they are powerful so I can actually let my shit run out. Consoles have been the bane of video games for over 10 years. You still can't know how they are going to perform until they're released though. No matter how much you shitpost, nigger.

Attached: 1496957213844.gif (168x250, 2.59M)

8 core / 16 thread ryzen at 3.4GHz+
zen 2 exists

And they don't even outperform a 6c6t 9400f except for in things that consoles don't even do.

games will be designed around these consoles, as I said, cope and seethe with your incel CPU

Yes, and in 3 years when those games come out 8t/16t cpus will be the norm. What's your point? Until then a 9400f (which I don't own) will be enough to keep up with the consoles.

the components cost 1000 dollars+ for PC

We don't have any benchmarks. Can't be determined until then.

Honest answer the PS4 and Xbone GPU and SSD. But many people on PC like to buy an a small budget SSD for the OS and a few programs/games and then big HD for games.

Realistically people wanting to match the PS4 and XSEX will just have to upgrade their GPU and that's only dependent on how badly they want 4K.

we have figures and know it's rdna2 at higher throughput than amd rdna1 cards that cost 400 bucks

we also know what zen 2 is

Do you have a 4k/60hz display, user?

yes however even you have something like 1080p you can get ssaa

A lot more, but at least you're not the product

>custom zen2
>custom rdna2
Like I said, these things don't exist on the market and no one can benchmark them so you can't know how they are going to perform.

stay in denial, it's basically a 8 core 16 thread zen 2 at 3.4GHz+

GPU also is just better in every way

Getting a console is the most retarded choice. Subscription services, uncustomizable components that will be obsolete very quickly, limited selection of games, lack of any good sales like in PC game stores, etc.

The last worthwhile console to get was the PS3. No console has been worth getting since.

Stay triggered about facts, baby. You don't have benchmarks. That is the test on how shit performs not writing specs on a piece of paper.

>consoles cant handle emulation
>emulation is, by definition, pc mimicking consoles
>consoles cant handle consoles

I'm at a loss here.

no the figures we have show it btfo 1000 dollar PC, in your denial world your piece of shit amd 5700xt doesn't lose when it does lose in every way

youtube.com/watch?v=dDM8cGr_jKM

Sales on Xbox are pretty good, it's just Sony and especially Nintendo that suck.

You might be retarded then. Does Wii-U play Xenoblade Chronicles at 4k 60fps with AA/dynamic shadows?
On pc that game is basically a modern remake.

I'm buying a PS5. Have a nice day.

In reality they don't exist and you don't know how they perform outside of a predefined tech demo microsoft showed all of 15 seconds of. Stay triggered and mad about facts, little baby.

Attached: 1534703138945.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

they're using real architechtures
rdna compute units exist
zen 2 cores exist
etc.
stay in mad denial

You have no idea how these things are going to perform in this configuration. You need physical benchmarks to know. Stay completely retarded and mad about the facts though. I hope they're powerful. I'm sure you won't even be able to afford it because you sound about 14 with your inane ramblings about conjecture being solid evidence. Good luck baby.

yes I have because I am not a complete moron like you

there's 0% ways the higher throughput rdna2 GPU will be inferior to the lower througput RDNA1 GPU

There is a way...thermal dynamics lowering clock speeds and having shared memory. You have NO IDEA how they are going to actually perform. You saw 1 game for about 15 seconds and it was hand-picked scenes by microsoft. lol That's not a benchmark. Only a fanboy retard would make these wild claims without evidence. There isn't an RDNA2 card on the market.

Xbox series X is locked sustained performance, confirmed

And you know that how? Because M$ told you? You have to be 18 to post here, underage.

yes they literally specified that this is a locked perfromance level without any boost clocks or any fluctuation

still, it's impossible to know for sure until you've seen a benchmark
you can't really argue with that

yes this is your denial tatctic but it's safe to say the next gen arch at a higher sustained throughput is just better

there's no denial tactics here
it's just a fact stop trying to deny or deflect from it and just accept it
until you've seen a benchmark you won't know for sure

Its the worst time to build a PC right now. GPUs are overpriced. Supply is low because factory workers are dying of bat virus.

it's a fact that it's higher throughput and next gen evolution of RDNA
everything indicates it being better and you're using some unkowable as a tactic to dismiss it being better in fucking every sense we can see

It's better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Facts are facts. You don't know until you see them running, user. seethe. cope. dilate. Whatever you need to do to be less mad about that.

the numbers they give are facts too no matter how much you want to stay in denial about them

don't reply again until you've seen a benchmark

You sound like a marketer.
>next gen evolution of RDNA
RDNA was shit user. A 2080 is based on a 4 year old card and RDNA couldn't compete. How fucking stupid are you?

then you're going to cry it's only better due to console optimization
fucking how is a 12TF RDNA2 GPU with more compute units gonna lose to a worse RDNA1 GPU??
well I'm comparing it to RDNA so it doesn't matter if it's shit

Oh no, my graphics might not be as shiny. Who the fuck cares. I already have more games than any console kids could for either of those AND my games have better gameplay, mod/map support, and community servers.

Attached: 93c3c1507fdf9349f5694048e0a88af3.jpg (373x339, 11.56K)

>things should be a certain way because in my limited knowledge that makes sense.
Ever heard of the dunning-kruger effect? Look it up.

AMD must have held back with their last GPU releases since their top-of-the-line card was only reaching RTX 2060 level performance

stay in denial, stay in your little retard world where rdna2 is somehow a worse arch and loses even with a higher number crunching throughput and more compute units

I spend $350 on my PC and I'm confident that it will be better than consoles next gen. Might invest in some more ram though.

why did you reply? did you see a benchmark already?
how did it turn out?

more than $1k and PCtards can't deny it. The consoles have excellent Cpu's, excellent Gpu's, lots of Gddr6 ram, 1TB SSD's, dedicated raytracing hardware, dedicated sound chips too....

On top of it they are using PCIE4 and RDNA 2. Even of they wanted to build something similar they can't because RDNA 2 isn't even available on PC yet and not a single CPU or SSD is fast enough to take advantage of PCIE4 either.

Attached: 1583699526018.png (421x407, 257.02K)

Not saying it's worse. I'm saying you don't know how the new xbox is going to perform until you see the benchmarks you seething little faggot.