She did nothing wrong

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: Small_portrait_edelgard_fe16.png (512x512, 135.09K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO TOU MEAN EDELGARD CAN'T ENTER THE HOLY MAUSOLEUM, STEAL ALL THE CREST STONES THAT ARE FROM THE SLAUGHTERED PEOPLE OF ZANADO WHUCH ARE PROPERTY OF THE CHURCH, THREAT THE ARCHBISHOP AND STUDENTS ALONG WITH THE KNIGHTS, KILL EVERYONE WHO STANDS IN HER WAY AND EXPERIMENT ON PEOPLE TO CREATE MONSTERS! THINK ABOUT POOR EDELGARD SHE HAS TO FIGHT A WAR ALL ON HER OWN

Except have a big ass forehead

Always feels so good cutting this bitch down.
LONG LIVE LADY RHEA
LONG LIVE THE CHURCH

we know

Attached: dimitriiiiii.png (1030x1002, 1.07M)

Shut the fuck up, Hubert.

I finally got to play her route, and I hate her even more now.
The attemps to humanize her in CF are really lame, please stop thinking with your dick.

This is your mind on Edeltard

Attached: simp.png (1306x663, 170.98K)

BURN THE CITY CATHERINE

>The children of the goddess have been defeated at last. The shape of the world will be forever changed.
>Humanity is free now. The world is ours once again.
>Can you believe it?
>I see. Well, one thing is certain. The fate of this world depends on the choices we make.
>It's possible that people would have been happier continuing to mindless obey the goddess.
>Our work is far from over. And we can't ignore the possibility that our enemies will resurface one day.
>I don't know what the future holds, but...come what may, will you stay by my side?
>You chose to protect me at the Holy Tomb. Will you chose me again?

Attached: 1576523582196.png (443x517, 505.72K)

>It's possible that people would have been happier continuing to mindless obey the goddess
But Sothis was dead for a thousand years and 4/5 of the goddess' children went into exile to avoid humans.

Attached: 1583166966421.png (1050x551, 368.53K)

Not even tryna talk shit but it feels like the only people that like this character are the ones that jerk off to her. I could easily be wrong and have only been seeing a select few people who are cooming to her though.

T. someone who hasn't played the game.

Except for being wrong

CF is a fucking trainwreck because it lies to you. The other routes end with the lords learning the truth, CF ends with Edelgard pushing her lies on everyone.
>Claude learns of the history behind Seiros and Nemesis
>Dimitri leans of the truth behind the Tragedy of Duscur
>Edelgard learns nothing and pushes her headcanon that Nemesis and the ancient Agarthans were the good guys and that Seiros forced humans to inherit crests and that all bad things in Fodlan are the Church's fault including her father's massacres and the Agarthan wars

No, you are quite right.

If Edelgard was a male, literally nobody would side with him.
Edelgard gets the double Honeypot of retards, because she's also bi.
So Yurifags retards lap it up, animetrannys lap it up, and dumb waifufags lap it up too.

THE BOAR

Attached: 2BB85E4A-E731-440D-9BF5-6EE779B3E182.jpg (600x844, 214.42K)

>Not even tryna talk shit but it feels like the only people that like this character are the ones that jerk off to her.
That's every character, user. Nobody likes Dimitri who isn't attracted to him, or Claude, or Rhea
Heck even right-minded anons have openly said they'd have chosen Claude as BEST if he was a she. If Claude was a girl hardly anyone would be choosing Edelbest over him especially how his route plays out

Though the deranged matriphiliac dragon goddess is obviously the truest choice in story and wife material

Attached: 1581730291893.jpg (928x1024, 193.75K)

More like cucklgard

THE FISH

>The other routes end with the lords learning the truth
>Dimitri's route
Dimitri barely touches on the main plot at all with the Snakers user
Every other route actually deals with them to varying degrees but Dimitri's is very classic narrow-focused FE.

>Nobody likes Dimitri who isn't attracted to him
>nobody likes the classic Fire Emblem lord with a twist
I don't get this meme, Dimitri is the closest thing the game has to a classic FE lord but the twist is that unlike characters like Marth who resist the temptation to take revenge, he goes full on revenge.

>that pure vanilla cuckoldry

Attached: happy laugh.png (352x296, 201.78K)

Dimitri's route isn't about the lore but he still finds out the truth behind an important part of history. Meanwhile Crimson Flower leaves us with "Nemesis good agarthans used to be good church bad".

Shut the fuck up, retard.

You can like him in his own world but in the broader scope he's a stepping-stone to more because the plot is bigger than his eyes see.
Or eye.

He's a cool character and his route is good for what it is but you've got the mole people vampire jewish masonic illuminati caveman satanists going on and it's just
you know?

Hence why Rhea's route is the best but Claude's climax is so much better to feel like the closest thing to a true end for the game, though more is accomplished with Rhea, and Edelgard is basically the anti-Rhea in accomplishing basically the same but with revolution in the opposite direction.

>Crimson Flower leaves us with "Nemesis good agarthans used to be good church bad".
Did you play the game?

Go grind on your Dimitri body pillow

>Did you play the game?
"IT WAS A SIMPLE DISPUTE" says Edelgard regarding the war.

If the Agarthans submitted to Edelgard she would have unironically spared them, she pardons literal murderers during the CF timeskip like her father. Amusingly enough, she prosecutes other nobles for murder but not her father who killed even more people than the others.

CF breaks everything. I like Edelgard, but not in CF, and the same with many other characters. CF looks like Edelgard's wet dream.

what did user mean by this?

Attached: just a simple dispute bro.png (509x500, 212.66K)

edeltards have to be the most obnoxious faggots in all fire emblem history

The problem is not that people love Edelgard despite her problems, but that they treat her like a goddess and the most wonderful person in the world who is always right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Edelgard knows nothing about Nemesis, retard.

And exactly what does she know about him?
Literally all she knows is that what the church claims is false.

user, Claude is the most correct of all four routes.
And I'm straight as fuck. Retard.

>Church books denounce crest worship and culture
>Edelgard says that Seiros forced humans to worship crests and build society around them

>lie about crests and write them as "gifts from the goddess"
>nooo wtf why are humans greedy over our fabricated lie???
Maybe don't fucking lie?

she doesn't know anything about him, yes.

but thats the issue, she doesn't know anything about him but makes game theory tier theory's about the history she doesn't know about anyways.

a more reasonable person would withhold on giving out theory's on a subject they don't understand, but edelgard isn't reasonable.

S I M P L E
I
M
P
L
E

D I S P U T E
I
S
P
U
T
E

She knows that the story the church claims is false. Thus she knows the church is lying and lying to their believers and everyone about Nemesis, the elites and crests.
She's never claiming they were anything else. All she knows is that church is lying and nothing else. Thus why she is upset.

Literally everything she based her actions and beliefs on is false information. If she didn't have her memories fucked she could just talk to Dimitri and he would slaughter the Argatharans for/with her

>she's never claiming they were anything else
>claims the war between serios an nemesis was a simple dispute.

why the fuck you lying, why are you always lying? oh my god, stop fucking lying.

Yes? That battle with Nemesis is not overly overblown by the church. It was "good King Nemesis becoming corrupt and Seiros and the elites stopped them"
It's not some grandiose or epic conflict and the church never depicted it as such.

>Wages war to genocide the children of the goddess - the manakete
>Can only triumph if carried by Bylt\eth - who is also a manakete
>Gets with Byleth and bares his children and repopulates Fodlan with Manaketes with her womb

Where were you when Fire Emblem became kino incarnate?

Attached: etoy3o1izo431.jpg (556x530, 36.84K)

Attached: 1540178999202.jpg (1200x1309, 78.42K)

It's the church's fault for lying to begin with and doing nothing about it.
>"b-but they put a sign that says "don't abuse crests!"

Thieves aren't going to stop stealing because they see a sign that says "stealing is bad"

>alien dragons land on my fucking planet and have the audacity to try and tell me what to do
>so I killed them and made wicked sick weapons from their corpses

Sounds like a simple dispute to me.

Attached: Nemesis_of_Rivia.png (180x225, 73.64K)

why didn't the church do anything about Cornelia after finding Hapi and learning she got experimented on by her?

>how dare Rhea not tell people relics and crest stones are made out of her race's dead bodies to prevent humans from wanting to hunt down her race. What a racist!

Someone should do a hack gba/switch where the first part is BL and the second part is AM + VW Echoes style, and when you end the game you unlock CF on the title screen where at the end Edelgard after killing Rhea, she is killed by missiles from Thales. It would be perfect.

>no bro, she lied for a good reason! she was justified to lie to the people for 1000 years and make a fake religion based on lies!
>it's all humanity's fault for doing all that stuff thanks to her lies, not her fault!

>Dubsteppers view humans as beneath them and call them beasts.
>YO PRO HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!
There's no point in trying to have a discussion with your braindead kind

>Get given tech
>Start acting like uppity niggers
>Get shit on for it
>NOOOOOOOOOO WTF I DINDU NUFFIN

Even Rhea acknowledges she did wrong and she shouldn't have lied. Fuck off, retard and play the game.

Yeah, she should have just joined Macuil and slaughtered humans. They had the right to.

That just tells me that yes, we shouldn't have been given the tech and artificially advanced well beyond our years by interlopers who had no business being here to begin with.

Humanity didn't do anything to Edelgard, it was those fucking Agarthans she refuses to kill.

>It's their fault we acted like braindead niggers
lmao is this fucking dude serious?

>gets Solon and Kronya killed
>keeps getting slithers killed during the war
>assigns Jeritza a mission to go kill some of them with Byleth
>kills Cornelia in secret
Yeah, refuses to kill

Humans would have abused the crests and the crest system would have existed with or without the church.

so why is the church idly watching the crestfaggotry unfold and doing nothing about it? Just twiddling their thumbs and saying "yes, yes, it's truly awful that people are doing it."

I'm a yurifag and I fucking hate her, and I'm mad that all the /u/ art and fics revolve around this midget dictator

>It is his mother's fault that her son is a psychopathic killer. She shouldn't have given birth to him!
The same shit.