Why don't companies respect their consumers?

Why don't companies respect their consumers?

Attached: 1584506501222.png (1921x973, 785.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/g6qWHxD#gG2vRWm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imgur.com/a/g6qWHxD#gG2vRWm

>#staff_meme

Attached: 1584377609041.jpg (420x408, 28K)

thank you for my daily dose of discord drama this is truly the content i visit Yas Forums for

Why should they? Even the biggest pieces of shit still get snapped up by you, no matter how unhappy you are with them.
Remember that every time you buy a game you ranked out on Yas Forums, you're telling them that you're a nutless eunuch who will literally lick their feet and beg to pay for their toejam. Why the fuck would they respect you.

It always amuses me when people powertrip with elitism over the strangest things, like translating hentai.

>thank you for my daily dose of discord drama this is truly the content i visit Yas Forums for

Attached: 15723703547.jpg (200x200, 9.26K)

You know people ask for transparency and such but whenever I see this it makes me understand the value of PR and just doing things by a script. It really does make things flow better and you’re better off for it.

Also, nothing good ever comes out of Discord.

Visit d and call someone's favorite loli raping cowtaur futa artist shitty and watch the autism levels spike.

Fuck, you can do that here just by going into a fgo thread and calling Raita shitty.

>Join Video game discord
>Power tripping mod bans you for one offtopic post no matter how offtopic
>Unless you're a regular or another mod/dev

possible general rule nowadays, as i see this in relation with non-hentai stuff too: because there's another customer just around the corner that will buy the product. customers are expandable nowadays, not like 1generation ago.

If you, as the "creator", actively despise the people who support you, it's better for everyone for that to be known.
A gaggle of shitflinging anons is different from a professional company.

The relationship between company and consumer will always be inherently adversarial. There is no such thing as ethical consumption and to expect even the slightest bit of decency out of a corporation is a childish delusion.

Attached: getinloser.png (576x768, 543.77K)

>discord
>anime avatars

i dont even need to read any of it. they're always insufferable cunts

Attached: Xt8drk1.jpg (450x450, 25.65K)

To be fair, game consumers are fucking retards. They'll buy anything as long as you wave enough keys in their faces, ask questions that have been asked before 3 million times and demand the most outrageous shit.

Source: am marketer

cdpr coasted off good will for a long time until that console money tainted them.

valve was much the same before them. as altruistic as any company may appear, it's only a matter of time until the reveal their true rapacious nature

Attached: 2345678987.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

>altruistic
In so much that they sold quality products. That's all.

>mangagamerofficial
?

Never heard of this "company", but they don't seem very bright.
Probably shit translators too, considering how much they project in the posts.

jesus christ they all have cutesy anime avatars and type like closeted agps

Raita is kind of shitty. He can only draw 2 good bodytypes.

Maybe you shouldn't work in industry where you can't be transparent?
It isn't healthy for you either if you constantly hate your source of money.

Now who is the based martyr that leaked this?

Some guy from /vg/.

THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS PIRATE
Do not support people who give zero fucks about you whenever possible.

>discord screenshot nonsense
>every faggot there has an anime avatar

Attached: 1334336338339.gif (500x281, 2.4M)

YEAH, YOU TELL EM

>makes a living as a translator
>"Why don't these retards just learn japanese?"
Was it autism?

Stop buying video games. There is no advantage to being a paypig.

Because the industry is fake as can be and a safe space for hacks. They and their companies wouldn't last a day mouthing off like that to auto, food or other respected sectors.

what exactly am I supposed to be offended by? anyone who works customer facing will bitch ike this

People are giving money to institutions who openly hate their guts, its like some next level cuckoldry.

Can I get a quick rundown on what happened? Rance fans are usually the most based of people.

>loser can't find any other job
>probably isn't even that great at the language
>hates his life, his job, and his customers
Beats me.

Cope.

What's the big deal? They're just being honest, nobody likes everything about their job

Cope.

>discord drama
>source of picture is /vg/
truly one of the largests shitholes on this site, I wish it would be nuked but then we'd just have even more retards here

>Do not support people who give zero fucks about you whenever possible.
That's normal though. They just provide a product and nothing else. They're not my friends or whatever. It's all fine as long as I can get what they can provide me.

Until you have an issue with the product, and then they just tell you to fuck off instead of resolving it.

Why is it that every person that has an anime profile picture turns out to be an insufferable faggot?

Seethe

Cope.

You can get it for free, so why would you pay for people that hate you? You are not thinking straight.

they literally "localize" visual novels, what did you expect

Whats with localizers always being cancer?

So, these are just the discord mods, not actual MangaGamer staff, you utter mongs
They're not even wrong, 99.99% of VN fans are autistic goblins.

Attached: gulag.gif (200x216, 724.12K)

MG is slow as fuck.
>The Rance Quest was almost fully Fantld.
>MG kills the TL 5 years ago
>MG officially announces Rance Quest in 2017
>since then nothing
>Rancefags are angry

Yea after their Sengoku translation all I want is to kill them ESPECIALLY for that
>BROSKI
Part. And holy shit they're proud of it!

Attached: 1576701722887.png (450x252, 186.87K)

to be fair, thats who VNs are made for
its like a stripper complaining about creeps

I'd be pissed too. Not as pissed as Rance not getting on Steam because of some retards, but still pissed nonetheless.

What was the point of your post? The "translators" are in there, and that is the fanbase so you have to deal with it.

>Localization team

Attached: 1553297990360.png (501x603, 93.85K)

Haro is a translator.

If everyone gets it for free the company will go bankrupt and they won't localize the next game.

Attached: 1560918415526.png (431x545, 446.67K)

And that is a good thing. Because only good companies should get paid.
You know, free market?

Most of them are editors or translators.

>it's called "free market" because you can get the stuff for free
I have been enlightened.

If they provide a good product at a reasonable price but secretly can't hate you, does that make them a bad company?
If a company edits MTL and puts out a shitty product but is always sucking up their customers on social media, does that make them a good company?

>good product
Good joke.

Yes. Now spread the word.

Yes both are bad companies. I am not obliged to pay them, and pirate is free.

memes don't make a localization bad.