You should be able to solve this

You should be able to solve this.

Attached: Borghesebegining.jpg (800x600, 55.66K)

Is it Loss?

Just needs the silver barrel akimbo
EASY.

I only played hitman 2 as a kid and i've never legitimately stealthed this level.

>The Don has been alarmed

Is that the one where you sneak in posing as a delivery guy

I just fucking shoot him, EASY!

that's one of the ways in, yeah.

Snipe the guy on the balcony in the first 20 seconds
Yes, and the delivery guy has a fully-animated flaccid penis

yeah but you still need the other objective.

It's been a while since a proper Hitman 2 thread has been on Yas Forums

Wait for the guard to come out to piss
knock him out steal his clothes
I don't remember the rest but I know there's some roof climbing involved

Attached: 1533082188928.jpg (580x378, 47.63K)

You're in the club when this guy slaps your disguise, what do?

Attached: Mafian_Bodyguard.png (202x202, 49.7K)

How many people on Yas Forums got the SA rating on all missions?

I got SA on every hitman 2 mission except the one japan mission with the trucks that go through a tunnel because the dumb fucking ninjas get run over by their own vehicles half the time and I cba to save scum my way through random bullshit

Attached: omae wa mou.webm (747x420, 1.36M)

I need to use the bathroom.

YAME! YAME!
>Sniper has acquired target!

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 15.66K)

I can smell the soul through this image

This was what I always did too

i got it, japan levels are RNG, got lucky
Hitman Contracts 3 SA All Zeroes, now that was really cool to get

Is it me, or the guards are the most paranoid on this level? No other level guard reacts as aggressively to running as Anathema guards (excluding Hidden valley obviously)

anytime I go back to this I can't sneak up on guard fast enough without using the slide glitch guess old games are meant to be left in the past no point playing through technical issues to try and enjoy something

I have played 2016, 2018, and Blood Money. Ive heard the older hitman games are hit or miss which ones are worth playing?

don't worry, my zoomer friend! I have the perfect game for you.

Attached: 1560189482100.jpg (639x361, 16.57K)

All of them

unironically has aged better than the earlier hitman games too bad it's not an actual hitman game

jokes aside, games don't age, kid

Run to this door and open it, as the guard behind it tells you to fuck off run behind him and anesthetic him. Then get in the garage and snipe the don so his body will fly off the balcony so you can slide over and take the basement key, and then slide to the basement and leave

Attached: pltxi23v.png (800x600, 759.42K)

when I only had hitman 2 to play I would put up with its bullshit to enjoy the features it did well, now other games have those features without the bullshit. so it has aged badly.

Fuck this level.

Codename: 47 (1st game) has no rating system and most levels you're expected to get into a shootout, especially the Hong Kong levels. The best levels of C47 were remade for Contracts so the game overall can be missed.

2 has some great levels (Anathema, Tracking Hayamoto, St Petersburg) and some of the worst (Hidden Valley and At the Gates which is rated the worst mission in the series). The mechanics are brutal (shoot more than once for any reason and you lose SA rank, guards shoot the instant you move faster than a walk) and non-lethal options are near nonexistent (your only option is anesthetic which only works for a few minutes at full dose). Get past those barriers and you've got a pretty grand Hitman experience.

Contracts is (tied with BM) my personal favorite of the 'old gen' series (as in C47 to BM, new gen is Abs to 2018), the mechanics are tougher than BM but not as tough as 2. it's an overall dark and broody game and the Meat Kings Party is a pretty fucked up level. As said before it features some of the C47 levels but remade and updated. It's got the least levels out of the 'old gen' games but IIRC the most weapons and the soundtrack is kino. Definitely worth playing.

>most levels you're expected to get into a shootout, especially the Hong Kong levels
that's blatantly false, in all Hong Kong levels you can take out the targets without raising a ruckus, and even the missions like Plutonium that encourage going full operator have alternative ways to avoid confrontations.

only the level in Colombia where you have to save the tribe guy requires a loud approach, and the final boss fight in the Asylum, everything else is pretty much a stealth game.

Spam Shift and slide through the level not alerting anyone.

you're right. C47 gets a lot of shit by zoomers, but I really like its pacing and atmosphere, especially going over to 2SA where you sneak at a snail's pace without glitch-abuse and where disguises nearly don't exist.

WaIt for the guard to come out too pee and knock him out, steal his clothes enter to the mansion by the ladder close to the pool go to the boss office from the rofftop kill him and gtfo

wait for the guy coming in with the flowers
kill him and take his clothes, get inside through checkpoint
fire wire all the guards without being seen
go back and pick up agent 47's suit, then leave

Take sniper rifle with you
Shoot the boss
Anesthetic to one of the guards inside the brown door
hold space + tap forward to boss to get key and car key
head to basement to make sure priest is not there
leave through car.

>that one mission in hitman blood money where the bad guy is sniffing the little girls panties
Anyway, i just got as far as i could in these games by shooting everyone. I'm a smart and patient guy, but it's like if you don't do everything the way the game wants you to, it's over and a huge waste of time.

how does he leave through the car anyway when the gate's closed and guarded?

Attached: fragezeichenm旦dchen.png (450x450, 229.73K)

>A crowbar is a legal item that passes a frisk
What?

don't forget mines and syringes from Blood Money passing a frisk as well

>You can drug the panties with anesthetic (or poison) to eliminate that guard

Attached: 1570065956514.png (232x229, 109.22K)

so contracts is mostly just remade levels from thr 1st game? any from the 2nd?

Not all of them, I always ragequit during the Japan missions.

No it's a mix up of original levels and some remastered levels from C47. None from 2:SA.

New Levels
>Asylum Aftermath
>Meat King's Party
>Bjarkhov Bomb
>Beldingford Manor
>Hunter and Hunted

Remade Levels
>Deadly Cargo (which is two missions from C47 combined into one)
>Traditions of the Trade (great level)
>Slaying a Dragon
>Wang Fou Incident
>Seafood Massacre
>Lee Hong Assassination

>Ive heard the older hitman games are hit or miss
They're literally the same as Blood Money
I havent played CN47 but Contracts and Silent Assassin are just slightly more dated Blood Money

Snipe the don & use milkman disguise to get in to the cellar

>Contracts and Silent Assassin are just slightly more dated Blood Money
>run for .001 seconds in 2 and the guards open fire on you
>disguises are almost useless in 2 whereas they're pretty necessary in C and almost OP in BM
>shoot twice in 2 and you void SA

Hitman 2 has a tough difficulty curve but its my favorite because a lot of the missions require a lot of strategy. Death to Spies does this pretty well too for anyone looking for similar games.

>throw all the weapons except fiber wire since I’m not a nigger who has to shoot up everything
>chloroform postman
>pose as postman and give flowers to the maid
>sneak upstairs
>hide behind balcony door
>strangle the don when he comes back
>wait for the guard who poses in front of the room with his back turned to the door
>chloroform him
>by this time the postman woke up and now they are searching for a bald postman
>too bad I’m dressed as a mobster at this point
>go to basement
>no padre
>leave mansion garden via the door the guard uses when he has to pee

Anathema is an overrated level.

There are no non-hostile areas, there’s a lack of kill options and disguised and even then disguises are useless.

Codename 47 wasn’t even an actually good game at the time of its release and it aged badly
Silent Assassin is pretty good in the first half with kino music but they fucked up the Japan missions because they messed up the enemy AI, after that glitches and retarded enemy AI becomes more and more common, I didn’t finish SA because during the Iraq(?) levels the game was so broke enemies saw me through walls and walked through walls/floor
Contracts is more polished, even though the last two levels are painfully glitchy, the overall game is much more better than SA imho

damn I loved this game. The tension was amazing, assassinoooo

What the actual fuck were they thinking releasing the game with that level in the state it was, broken
Where was the QA?

How could they improve Whittleton Creek?

iirc IOI admitted they fucked up big time with this level

It was literally ahead of its time. It had amazing graphics, very detailed urban areas, one of the earliest implementations of rag doll physics for bodies, cloth physics, destructible objects like vases and the water tank in the restaurant, interactive foliage that moved out of the way upon collision. They removed destructibility and interactive foliage from the sequel, probably to get it running on PS2

>Hitman BM
>kill every target with accident kill
>kill every target with a sniper rifle
>only SA rating allowed
easier said than done for the targets you dont have an accident kill set up
god I loved that game

I somehow got through those Japan levels. It was that desert level where you have to carry a fuckhuge sniper rifle through a town crawling with guards and shoot some car a mile away, alerting everyone in the town to come kill you, that I never got past.

Ayy lmao you can get Silent Assassin / Suit Only if you grab the sniper rifle from the garage, run to the edge of the hills opposite the start, fire a shot in the air (so that the guards at the kitchen entrance will face away from the basement) then shoot the Don in the back of the head so his body falls down; then you can chloroform the 2 guards at the main entrance and simply walk to the basement, trigger the conversation with Diana and walk out the back door, dabbing on them spaghetti niggers.

T. Intellectual, playing Hitman since 2001