Which would you pick and why

Attached: InShot_20200315_202118881~2.jpg (1920x1060, 422.55K)

Neither, both open world shite that I can't be bothered with.

Spider-Man is better than Arkham Knight

Knight < City < Spiderman < Asylum

you lie

Arkham Knight is a disappointment but still way better

no, he's right. then again, the arkham formula got old after City.
but also, i'm having trouble finishing Spider-Man because the entire plot against mr. negative is so fucking boring.

Let me guess, the graphics and the lack of batmobile?

Batman is cool, Spider-Man is gay and lame

Both are shallow fun. Not awful, but it never feels like time well wasted playing them.

Spiderman is based. Batman is cringe.

this wouldn't have anything to do with one game being exclusive to a certain console, would it
can you give me something other than spider-man being gay and lame as excuses to shit on the game

spider-man sucks, marvel can suck a dick

Fair. I liked Knight, but I can see someone getting bored of it.

>Always be yourself, unless you can be batman, alwasy be batman xd

Spiderman wouldn't be in the conversation if it weren't an exclusive.

Arkham Knight. Easily.

Oh look, the sony gestapo

arkham

wish there was an arkham game completely stylized like BTAS though

Attached: cac.jpg (768x1024, 105.06K)

Spider-Man, easily. Now if it were between SM and Asylum...

DC >>>>> shit >>>> Marvel

DC Rules, Marvel drools

What's BTAS?

Spiderman was awesome. Arkam asylum was the only batman game that really did it for me.

How can someone be this wrong?

the best cartoon created

spider-man because red is the new black

The animated series from the 90s

Arkham Knight is the worst in the trilogy. Just completely unnecessary.

just like your conception, lol

While Arkham Knight is a flawed game it still has more depth just by virtue of being the third game the series. Spider-Man’s stealth sections aren’t bad but they’re ridiculously simplistic. Spider-Man does have some of the most enjoyable traversal mechanics of any open world game I’ve played, but even that could have more depth especially with the trick system.

Batman Arkham Knight. I feel like I get more bang for my buck. I dont care what people say that Most Wanted DLC is great. Predator maps and race tracks are near amazing. Story is meh and disappointing.
Spider-Man is a really good movie. I'd play it for the helicopter mission and the sinister six part. But in terms of longevity you can beat it in a day and a half. It really needed more content.

Why is that?
Why?
What's the reason for ranking it?
Good idea potentially.
Based
Thanks for actually giving the answer to why.

I appreciate the Arkham games just for the fact that they try to pack as many obscure comic book references as they possibly can in the game.

Reasonable. I enjoy that aspect too.

Web swinging and combat is fun in Spiderman, but Batman got all of it's the females right without fucking with the hero himself.

Newest Spiderman game feels like peter would get cucked the minute the Avengers show up

Attached: spiderman_cover1.jpg (790x530, 81.32K)

Thought that was cum from the thumbnail.
Disappointed

This, everyone prefer batman’s villains than batman itself

Ah. Its all about character for you?

retard

The absolute pozzed state of comics. Gay couple, interracial couple, and an incestuous couple all in one image

spider-man and the game is better

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181024002517.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

spider-man is a Avenger dumbass

combat wise : spidey > knight
story wise : I'd say knight > spidey, even with that "twist"
they both have good grafix tho

at least spidey ps4 has proper boss battles

Batman. The combat was more exciting and it felt rewarding to get combos and dodge, but with spiderman I could never enjoy any of the fights. I never hated the batmobile and some of the batmobile sequences were pretty fun (like the wonky ass races). The atmosphere in batman was better and the story didn't feel as corny and kiddish. Each villain felt more meaningful as well.

Its both. They got the villains right but most the females take away from the game experience. For as much as I liked playing though the PS4 Spiderman actual gameplay, everytime MJ opened her mouth or even appeared on screen I couldn't wait for her to go away.

Black cat was a bit more tolerable but Peter really didnt need a reason to help her. So why the whole lie about having his kid? Shes amazing compared to the forced MJ missions.

On top of that Silver sable is just a bitch to you on the premise that your incompetent and in the way of dealing with the villains(even though You are the super hero) and her best moment is giving Peter a high five and not being bitchy for once.

They all lost their the sex appeal on top of making Spiderman look dumb much more than being their own competent character and helping.

I said SPiderman game. None of the Avengers show up in the game dumbass. Its just their building in the city.

>Batman. The combat was more exciting and it felt rewarding to get combos and dodge

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 137.79K)

I want another Arkham game that's a Metroidvania like Asylum but with all the game updates that Knight had.

so you can't handle a girl talking to you got it abd the avengers were in web of shadows and other heroes and they didn't ""cuck"" him in that

Spider-man has those godawful MJ and Miles level while Batman those shitty tank missions. Spider-man just because the MJ/Miles level don't take nearly as long.

Arkham

Attached: ici53fwni2811.jpg (1920x1080, 203.99K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190111204152.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Only if you learn the combos and are playing on "I am The Night" mode then yeah

Attached: 1581471708152.png (1339x700, 1.04M)

Spiderman objectively had better looking costumes though. The Beyond costume in Knight looked pretty terrible.

that game turned to shit

I guess you just cant read since I've stated I'm talking about the Spiderman game OP posted twice already.

Attached: BATMAN™_ ARKHAM KNIGHT_20190929105827.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

i think they need to slim him down some if they want costumes like this to look good

Attached: BATMAN™_ ARKHAM KNIGHT_20190929105807.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Fair and reasonable.
Why is it better?
Care to say why you're laughing? A reaction image doesn't really prove him wrong.
Same.
Based coomers
I like both games costumes and thought the beyond costume looked cool.
What do you mean by posted twice?

The storytelling alone makes it way better than Arkham Knight. The combat is much better once you learn most of the moves.

Meant I've refereed to the game twice already. Not OP who posted it once.

retards on here lost there minds on her over stupid shit calling her ugly and saying she looks like that woman face blind

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190927161703.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Are the graphics that much better in Spider Man? Arkham Knight still looks outstanding.

Alright, I can respect that.

Silver Sable is one of the worst characters in a video game

>Are the graphics that much better in Spider Man?
No, keep in mind Sony made a photo mode for Spiderman that allows them to shop images

Attached: Nyssa_Arkham.jpg (1920x1080, 263.17K)

Its more the photorealism. The game looks more like reality while arkham knight is more stylized.
Gotcha.

Black Cat is supposed to just ooze sex with a curvy body in spandex, but the game really fucked up her design and gave her a 5/10 look at best.

nope

Arkham Knight is decent now after mad patching. At launch, it was hot garbage.

>curvy body in spandex
my man are you blind but you will cry about muh cleavage right

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190919015357.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

That makes sense, AK in all fairness also is a much darker game.

Still looks fantastic 5 years later though. City is still the best Arkham game. Knight Had too much Batmobile and honestly a bit too much to do, couldnt be bothered to get all the riddler shit.

>City is still the best Arkham game.

Attached: 110899.jpg (2560x1600, 405.47K)