Holy BASED

holy BASED

Attached: o.png (909x612, 265.81K)

Grow up

As it turns out women don't play videogames. They complain about them.

imagine playing street fighter and having ryu or chun li banned. how do dotards accept this stupid banning meta?

Fuck competitive Overwatch.

Attached: 197852118612321.png (763x600, 756.66K)

>hero bans
what the FUCK is this shit?

I remember when hero stacking in overwatch was a fun and effective strat, then blizzard banned that because they are joyless cunts

now they're actively preventing you from playing characters at random?
what the FUCK is wrong with them?

ana is literally the only fun hero in this garbage game, feel sorry for the LGBtrannies who play it
actually I don't think they even care cause mercy, d.va and whatever gay unskilled shit are still there so more power to them

translation? this is some epic gaymer l33t speak i don't understand

so every Yas Forums user is a woman then

They ban the heroes because people thought it was unfair how blizzard allowed people to play them online.

They pick ken

Moira is also part of the LGBT pack that trannies are drawn to, so everybody has to be Mercy and Briggite now

players in dota get to choose which heroes to ban in a rotation.

meanwhile blizzard decides for you who gets banned.

Attached: 1573173688580.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

This. Quickplay and arcade modes are fun. Anyone who plays competitive seriously has never played a "real" team based competitive game. There are so many glaring problems with the game if you treat it as anything other than some low skill ceiling arcade shooter.

Only applies to competitive mode, so quick play and arcade are safe from all ridiculous hero pick restrictions. The developers pretty much gave up with active balancing and decided random high pickrate heroes will be banned for week until other powerhouses or popular picks get their turn.

Ana is overpowered because of her tiny fucking hitbox. When she jumps around, its even worse and impossible to hit her

No they like Miora cause she's can act like a DPS. Also Lucio us fun to play as.

ana is one of the easiest heroes to kill she has no jumpy blinky disappearing shit and she has to keep an ability that would otherwise be extremely good in battle just for the sake of surviving one of the many mobile heroes that can easily go to her

>Effective strat

That's a laughable sentiment.
They're in the same boat as League of Legends was (or still is--I haven't played it in years) where they're more concentrated on character popularity than a legit balanced game. Instead of actually balancing the game, they're restrictively telling you, 'no, you're playing it wrong--THIS is how you play it'. They don't even care anymore--they'll just ban random heroes every rotation to constantly shake up the meta, no different from someone blowing an air horn in your ear every 5 minutes to keep you from concentrating.

Team co-cohesion is out the door when everybody is looking for number one--everyone is concentrating on meaningless numbers, rather than actually winning as a team, complimented by their, 'Press R to Applaud' button.

they like Moira cause aiming is unecessary so even women and homosexuals who are well known for being unable to get good at mechanical skills in video games can do a lot with their monitor off

>Banned Ana
Good
>Banned Moira
EXCELLENT.

Attached: hitman based.png (808x853, 505.22K)

>Widowmaker has a 100% pickrate
>Lol lets ban Reaper and Mei, two characters useless outside of point blank range and overtime, respectively

Dumb whore literally brands herself with the title of a character from Game of Thrones.

Why do people even care when it only lasts for a week?

>game is so shit and unbalanced they literally have to rotate their heroes out of competitive play
Blizzard never ceases to amaze me, seriously

What ever makes you feel better about being stuck plat

>aiming is unecessary
Okay this is true but the majority of the player base just wants to DPS and hate playing Tanks or Healers. That's why the queue times are fucked in this game.

Videogames are about stroking egos, not fun.

Someone said it was because Moira is also considered DPS, which is kinda dumb since her healing output is also very high.
She is the lowest of lowest skill ceiling character, and that is saying something in OW

>Banning characters
This is just an admission of fucking up the meta with some other dumb ideas

She has the longest stun ability in the game, and ability that self heals and damages, and one of the thinnest hit boxes in the game. She is very very far from the easiest hero to kill if you're even slightly above average rank

What a twist

Attached: 1459426199206.jpg (186x181, 13.95K)

Do I need to remind you that Yas Forums has been crying about MGSV for 5 years now?

They don't ban characters "because" of anything. The bans cycle every week, they aren't banning heroes because they're overpowered. There's not much thought or deliberation in it considering it's changed every 7 days.

>*Picks a character that barely have to aim*
Heh, nothing personel ana.
If she used her sleep dart she is pretty much fucked.

my point is that you need to be a good ana to survive, or better yet kill whoever is attacking you, whereas you don't need to put much effort into surviving with other healers. a simple button press and the game will do the "thinking" for you

i am a pretty girl, user?

Attached: Cuck pog.jpg (414x351, 40.68K)

Again, that only applies in your rank where no one can aim. If you're in a rank where people can aim she's very far from easiest to kill. There are characters in the game with no mobility, no stun, and no self heal. She has the longest stun in the game, self heal, burst damage, and an incredibly thin hit box. All "what if" scenarios aside, just examining her abilities makes it obvious

It's much harder to get value out of Ana than Moira, but Ana has higher potential than Moira. A bad player will be better off picking Moira, but a very good player will be able to do twice as much on Ana than on Moira. As it should be

only in competitive, you can still play whatever you want in classic quick play or 6 tracers in arcade

>still playing Overwatch

Attached: smug anya.jpg (1004x684, 184.72K)

Whatever (you) helps you cope with playing a game seriously with gays running around that constantly has patches that either dont help or marginally fixes what is already a broken game. Brig is a prime example. Shes was overpowered and then nerfed to hell and back. Just remove her and keep lucio. I do like they have forced 2,2,2 comps. It's made quickplay more fun and no more fucking goats.

Whatever helps me cope with playing a video game I enjoy? Lmao your buzzwords don't even have meanings anymore

there's only one thing more pathetic in this world than still playing overwatch, and that's logging on overwatch to play noncompetitive cause you're still a garbage low skill pissing your pants with the idea of playing against people who are anything above the ordinary

Ana not mcree or widow. ok beta male

Overwatch is literally unsalvageable. I have no idea how they made so many wrong decisions in a row. It's like they intentionally tried to sabotage it

>AHAHAHA posters
>OH NO NO NO posters
>twitterfags

I knew I hated those fags for a good reason.

Imagine playing BlunderBotch in 2020
>we can't balance our fucking game so we have to ban characters every week

dilate, I don't play this garbage

>hero rotation
Are Hero shooters the ultimate form of FPS cancer?

Attached: 1566767356032.png (609x552, 494.67K)

this reads like a reddit post, no offense

>hero bans

Glad I jumped ship when my main caught the gay.

Ban cancer hero. leave skill hero

Based bliz

Ah yes 6 mei so fun

I don't visit reddit, so I wouldn't know what my posts look like in relation to reddit posts.

You do seem to know though, so that's telling isn't it?

You can still do that in arcade, and quick play has no bans, the actual fun modes you know. Who the fuck plays competitive expecting fun?

>playing overwatch
I shiggy diggy

Does anyone still play this game?

>I remember when hero stacking in overwatch was a fun and effective strat

That because no one know shit back then.

They need to stop kidding themselves and just remove ranked mode. The best of overwatch is happening in arcade mode.

I have a 2 year reddit account, I visit it all the time just to lurk. I'm doing it right now!
that's how I know your post is extremely redditified and aproved by their communitys guidelines hehe

At least in Dota you choose per match which heroes to ban, so you can deal with bristleback/riki/whatever bullshit if you want. Overwatch just removes any thought that banning a hero for a game could take and tells you to follow their selected meta for the week

Its balanced in the way that both teams get to ban 5 heroes each in a rotating order, same in League but I think they have less bans.
Very sparingly have heroes or champs been straight banned by the dev, but even then its usually because of bugs or things of that nature.
Blizzard made OW so simple stupid and breakable they have to throw shit in the bin to mix things up and keep players interested.
Imagine if TF2 banned the fucking Medic.

Blizzard drank too much esports koolaid

Game was fine for 99% of the playerbase when there were no restrictions on who you could pick. But the 1% who didn't like it were esports subhumans, so Blizzard pandered the whole game to them

>Create characters for a game
>Artificially lock them so people can't use them because your competitive system sucks that much ass
I guess people who still play this trash deserve to be shat on but come on, blizzard.

Attached: IMG_4914.jpg (1280x720, 48.74K)

>he isn't aware of the Mei meta

Want to have fun play arcade

Want to feel miserable play comp
comp is nothing but twitch bait

>It was fine with no restrictions
>Top strats were 3 tank 2 healer every game, DPS was a fucking meme
Yeah okay

yeah man 2 lucio 2 winston 2 tracers was the most fun shit ever.

Attached: felixgobbler.png (326x310, 182.36K)

>implying the game hasn't been balanced around casuals for years
They literally let Moth meta run for a year just because Mercy mains wouldn't stop bitching. It's literally the least balanced competitive game with a league currently in existence.

>People still play this shit
Literally how. Its so fucking slow. The only fun character is Tracer.
Maybe I just play too much Scout and Soldier...

>banning 2 characters in the smallest category

Attached: 1579880483333.gif (257x200, 1.24M)