This is what Castlevania used to be about

This is what Castlevania used to be about

Attached: Trevor praying.gif (512x480, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0FUiacjig
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-FQkVAeaY
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6J-Ecdx8E
youtube.com/watch?v=h50sSgq_FWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I bet Ralph was also a pedo
>RALPH? WHO'S THAT!? IN JESUSLAND WE KNOW HIM AS TREVOR JOHNSON

it was about praying?

Oh yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0FUiacjig

Unironically yes
But this thread is bait for people like me who are mad about the netflix show

>CASTLEVANIA
Why not call it Mc'vania or Castlemania now that you're at it?

It was Christianity from the perspective of Shinto gooks, used as an underlying theme for their dumb Hammer horror action video game. It's sad that c*ristcucks somehow feel empowered by this.

shitty graphics?

cope

Holy shit this so aesthetic, imagine the cold wind blowing in your face as the storm approaches as you do one last prayer to God with all your soul before you embark on your journey that could possibly be the end of your life.

Attached: castlevania-art-ayami-kojima-5480.jpg (596x380, 117.23K)

I think he was actually just taking shit there

kino

SHOULD HAVE USED THE AXES, TREVOR

Attached: Draccv33.gif (960x1140, 38.25K)

Faith gives men the strength and courage to do what has to be done.

What's it about now tho?

This is what Castlevania will become.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1920, 802.9K)

The truth is the truth, regardless of who's saying it. The games are wholeheartedly about Christianity's pursuit in uprooting that which is evil.
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. Belief in Him means life everlasting, that's why it's nice when games include positive Christian theming to reflect this.

Castlevania is about WHIPPING.

>final showdown between Trevor and Dracula
>Trevor throws his cross at Dracula
>doesn't hurt him
>just rips his shirt
>and reveals a Star of David pendant
>"Oy vey! Have YOU got the wrong vampire!"

Based.

Faith makes suckers into tools.

That is why Castlevania 3 has never been topped. Isa masterpeece.

Like invading Europe to rape and kill women as dindu immigrants?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-FQkVAeaY
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6J-Ecdx8E
I'm not sure which is better

Why should I believe in fairy tales?

Alucard culorroto :^)

I totally see it now. He was taking a shit.

are there any castlevania that doesn't have the cross? Because I remember that there was a power up with JESUS in the cross suffering. Why is this allowed?

Volve a la cuarentena gil

Faith raises us above the soulless and the damned. It is the soul’s fuel, and the driving force behind millennia of mankind’s survival. We are hollow without it. Existence is cold and arbitrary in a godless galaxy – faith shapes us, raises us above all other life, defines us as perfect in our sentience.

I have faith that there is a god somehow, am I good?

I-I'm not mad. I'm totally laughing. It's funny! I am laughing I am not mad!

Faith is when your brain stops working.

Christ's life, death, and resurrection are far from fairy tales. If you believe and confess Jesus Christ to be the Son of God, then you will be able to be resurrected and saved from the judgment. I urge you to believe, user.

Can you explain why I should believe in fairy tales instead of continuing to tell me more fairy rales?

No one is good but God

youtube.com/watch?v=h50sSgq_FWI

Oh boy, do you closet niggers ever shut the fuck up about this shit?
Jesus Fucking Christ, go suck a cock already.

Attached: 1515079368837.png (934x788, 480.47K)

any games where you are empowered by Christ and He fights beside you as you uproot evil wherever it might be found?

It is the truth, user, whether you accept it or not.

castlevania is a really weird franchise now that I think about it, people grew up with the old games and people who grew up with everything post-symphony are completely different yet they all get along well, I wonder why

must be konami trying to fuck the franchise into oblivion

Attached: 1579558607670.jpg (400x386, 62.63K)

AS PRACTICE, YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES. SO YOU CAN BELIEVE THE BIG ONES. JUSTICE, MERCY, DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

Attached: 978bb677bec42b792de055a06eff75e9.jpg (570x364, 35.46K)

Can you post some actual legit studies instead of just posting headlines from some from random article?

Anyone here who pretends to be religious is hilarious. It's like a religious gangster or cartel member. Jesus isn't gonna give you a pass.

literally the opposite

Keep your god damned cult out of my Yas Forumsagina.

Gigacope

Dracula and Jesus/God are friends though, hence why Dracula employs Holy-elemental monsters too. Remember this is the guy who turned Death into his loyal servant.

I AM GONNA WHIP
YOU
SO HARD
YOUR MOM WILL FEEL IT

is this one of those extra frames shopped thing? I don't remember the intro being this smooth

>Master, I think the runes on my back are smearing, could you reapply them to my front instead?

Attached: 1920x1080-px-Castlevania-Castlevania-Order-Of-Ecclesia-fantasy-art-Shanoa-Castlevania-video-game-girls-video-games-1500559.jpg (1920x1080, 262.71K)

>board full of literal fags who worship cock
>somehow this is bad

I honestly don't get it.

I thought they were tattoos, not paint.

Christianity exposes cults and false religions. We only have our modern understanding of cults based on false religions that impersonate Christendom. You can hate Him all you want, user, but just know that He's the only one that can save you. This is the truth:
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
Arguably the most famous verse in the Bible.

Find your Report button and use it.

Attached: av-foxnewsalert_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.97K)

The power of christ compells you!
The power of christ compells you!

If you like a franchise that revolves around kicking the shit out of monsters and destroying light fixtures you are indeed cool as shit. It also has consistently great music.

Attached: 1572562720867.gif (400x400, 1.83M)

YEAH
I'LL FIGHT YOU AND I'LL WIN
MY BLOODLINE'LL CARRY ON AND WE'LL DEFEAT YOU ONCE AGAIN
MAN, DON'T EVEN TRY TO PRETEND
I TRANSCEND YOU IN EVERY SENSE
CUT THE NONSENSE
I WOULD RECOMMEND A PAIR OF DEPENDS
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM FRIEND
IT'S TIME TO ASCEND
SO YOU CAN DESCEND
DOWN TO ETERNALLY SPEND
A LIFETIME OF MAKING AMENDS
'CAUSE I AM THE WIND
AND THIS IS THE END
FUCKER

>it is by grace you are saved not by works
>but faith without works is dead
Its inevitable that true believers stumble and fall but when someone who only wants to use the faith to further their own ends without any regard for God's commands it doesn't matter if they wear a cross, or pray daily because they are doing it for themselves and will find they have no place in the kingdom of heaven.
I suspect more than a few (((popes))) haved learned this lesson the hard way