Let's settle it once and for all

Who's the best Snake?

Attached: snake.jpg (798x540, 46.47K)

For me? Its medic

Attached: 1583954268593.jpg (540x540, 224.27K)

Medic didnt' say much, but when he did, it left a mark.

BiBo was a straight up autist who wouldn't shut the fuck up though. And Solid Snake's lines were cliche

Big Boss's phantom

solid

Solid

Solid Snake because he kills the other two.

Raiden

>BiBo
>misunderstands that The Boss's will is about nuclear disarmament and world peace
>Big Medic
>misunderstands that The Boss's will is about nuclear disarmament and world peace
I'd go for the one that actually knew what her will was

Attached: snake.jpg (1080x1080, 109.96K)

Me

Plissken

This

>Solid followed or cared about the Boss' will
Retard.

Big Boss's phantom

solid snake's not even pointing in the right direction!

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.38.[640x480].[2BB00562].v2.mkv_snapshot_07.10_[2017.08.11_11.59.12].jpg (640x480, 229.31K)

Solidus is underrated.

He willingly plays victim in MGS4 instead of leading an opposition army. That's what The Boss's will exactly was, what did you think her cucking herself in MGS3 was all about?

For me, it's the phantom of Big Boss.

It's a render who cares

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

Solid was always the best character and everything that came after 2 just served to solidify how much of a jobber Big Boss was. Kojima couldn't even convince anyone he became a villain

She cucked herself because it was her order by the US, and she followed it as a soldier, not sure what that has to do with making the world one again.

Me, myself, the player, I.
I got revenge, I'm a fucking hero, and I actually disarmed the whole world. I am kewwwwwwwwwwwwwl.

Attached: myself.png (445x701, 314.1K)

Liquid

Solid

always Solid

This one

Attached: e7d.png (680x488, 271.96K)

>failed basic biology
>extremely insecure and bootyblasted
>dies in the game he stars in
>sequels use him as a meme ghost character inside the wheelgat furry

The point is that making the world one again means following your orders you braindead retard. It's very clear to those who actually played MGS3 and MGS4 that "making the world whole" means respecting others wishes. Yes, cucking yourself is respecting others wishes, LETTING THE WORLD BE.
The antagonists in Metal Gear are antagonists because they're not willing to cuck themselves.

What she was doing in MGS3 was simply showing Snake the way to keep the world whole.

>all these points
it doesn't matter because Liquid is cool

Attached: 1581322188446.jpg (840x544, 61.99K)

le phantome du grand patron

I enjoyed Ocelot's impression of Liquid more than the actual Liquid.
Also, Solidus > Liquid

it's almost like big medic and naked snake are actually the same guy

....the point is doing your orders as a soldier is making the world one again, brainlet.

Attached: MGS4-Big-Boss-and-Zero.jpg (800x450, 91.75K)

Solid>Big Boss>A piece of shit with a headband tied to one end>Venom"""snake'"""

It bothered me that she said to make the world whole *AGAIN*. The world was never whole. There were always conflicts between people and borders back to ancient times.
Even if what you're saying is the correct interpretation, e.g. Philantropy's mantra and BB's realiziation of just letting things as they are at the end of MGS4, it's too fucking easy to misinterpret that bitch's words.

Then again, this entire saga is just anime-tier writing so it's best to not take it that seriously.

>one rejects this misinterpretation because of a clearly differing innate personality
>one follows this misinterpretation because of a clearly differing innate personality
No.

Attached: 1445158858806.png (787x799, 565.94K)

>The point is that making the world one again means following your orders
When was that ever mentioned?
I played through both MGS3 and 4 but it's been some time since.

What is it specifically about following orders that makes the world one?

They're not, though. Naked Snake actually likes to talk, for one.

>make the world one again
>leave the world as it is
>both of these are somehow her will at the same time
Is the Boss schizophrenic?

Solid is the best one. Kojima is a fucking retard for thinking he can't be a complex character because he's a clone.

He didnt say that though, just that he finds Big Boss more relatable because he isnt a clone but the original human being that has a more flawed personality

c'est le serpent tout nu et le serpent venin ou le phantome du grand patron et le grand patron ou l'infirmier et Jean mais pas le phantome du grand patron et le serpent tout nu ou le grand patron et le serpent venin

And that's a retarded point of view.

>killing an old man while having a rocket launcher and armor, while said old man only has a pistol is somehow impressive
>Venom only dies after MULTIPLE shots from the rocket launcher and the explosion of the outer heaven

>(サニーがJDに流し込んだウイルスは、ストレンジラブが埋め込んだ、ザ・ボスの意志を封印したコード(卵=目玉焼き)を解放した。MGS4の後の世界は、ザ・ボスが望んだ「ありのままの世界」。サニーはそれを知っていて、JD亡き後の世界に人々のライフラ
>The world after MGS4 is the "world as it is," that The Boss wanted
Straight from Hideo Kojima's footnotes in the leaked development script of MGSV. Technically the translation script, which is the development script plus translations.

I never cared about Solid at all, even way back when. It's somewhat surprising how much I liked Venom given Kojima went the "he's (You)! hurr durr I'm a retard" route. Big Boss became shittier and shittier the more games they gave him and the more they retconned his feats.
Also Raiden was codenamed Snake for a grand total of 5 minutes. If he counts too, then MGS4 destroyed his character but MGR redeemed him so I live the guy.

>The Boss wanted spic children's brains in jars becoming cyborg PMC
Based

So Rising's not canon.
Great. just great.

>people ever thought Rising was canon

it's canon in our world
*looks at trump*

Irrefutable proof that the nuclear disarmament ending is canon. You can't prove me wrong now.

Attached: this BTFOs the schizo.png (1095x638, 524.02K)

>downplaying Big Boss to be just some feeble old man to make Solid look bad
>ignoring that they both pretty much had homefield advantage and Solid had to gather any shit he needed onsite

>he thinks it isn't
lmao get fucked, Kojima's a hack and The Boss was wrong

But he sprinted very fast in that game though while Solid could only strot. That's a great tradeoff

Oops meant to reply to sorry sorry

>This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.94K)

Medic / Venom was the best when it comes to how the games make you feel like a badass infiltrator.
Second place would be a tie between solid and BB.

By Snake you mean Metal Gear character as protagonist? Why yes, Solid Snake. Not even Cyborg Raiden kiss ass cheeks.

>best Snake
What are you talking about? Those are all Snake, the protagonist of every Metal Gear.

:^)

Attached: snake.png (397x420, 291.67K)

Why did they push legacy character shit again? This isn't supposed to be Zelda.

naked snake is my personal favorite, but solid snake is a great character
I hated the obsession with big boss but I love naked snake's personality the most
never played 5

because
>I want to play as Snake!
Raiden was pretty much a fuck you to that

Venom was over 60 in that battle and they fought in a pretty small room with a few crates or whatever those were

FPBP
Though he had a stoic and reticent outer shell, you could occasionally peek through the cracks to see a man who truly cherished the connections he made in life while accepting, in quiet dignity, that he was nothing more than a pawn in someone else's game. Literally the Clint Eastwood's Man With No Name of video games

Attached: 1581186419678.jpg (700x525, 230.71K)

>Sneed's
>once known by the code name Chuck's