OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: crunch.png (599x269, 39.79K)

based naughty dog strongarming little wagie soi cucks

naughty dog hasnt been good since Jak & Daxter

>make up random stories
>get 15 minutes of fame
:basedface:

just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get to a position where you can force the plebs into slavery you stupid millennial fucks

Am I supposed to feel sorry for this whino?

People like to hold ND to this high standard, but their just as shit as any other big name developer. If I made games I'd rather die on a hill trying the indie market than in those fucking sweatshops. Fuck that.

as long as this means tlou2 flops

>Having this tight quality control

>Their "games" still suck ass

lmao imagine working for Naughty Dog

you forgot the "*inhales*"

>PLS DON'T REVEAL WE'RE WORKING ON FORCED LESBIAN AGENDA SIMULATOR AND... UH...

Normies are literal brain washed drones
They watch terrible zero budget movies cause THEY ART BRO

Attached: download.png (225x225, 1.61K)

Sounds like a typical disgruntled employee he said he left because he "wanted to work for the best" riiight

If working for a western game company is that bad, imagine working for a Japanese company.

They literally control your life.

user, have you not been following the news? They've been trying to stop employees from entering work until they sign a NDA after contract signings. Which they can not legally do.

>While talented, their success is due in large part to Sony's deep pockets funding delays rather than skill alone. A more senior team would have shipped TLOU2 a year ago.
Naughty Dog confirmed for incompetent and reliant on daddy Sony. Imagine if Andy Gavin was still there

no wonder hes pissed imagine the crunch having to rig ellies gfs nose lmfao no self respecting man should work for that trash company

It's always crazy to think about how so many people idolize making games and think of it as a dream job, and because of that the employees get treated like shit because of how easily they could be replaced by people who will happily be abused to fulfill their "dream job"

Imagine ever wanting to make games at a big triple A studio.

Attached: messing with slider in character creation.jpg (636x382, 74.84K)

True, at least you get to quit in the West.

Jesus Christ almighty, what is that thing?

Attached: jiminy cricket.png (525x514, 341.25K)

Personally I just treat it as an experience learning step to get good skills in modelling, texturing and animating, after that my plan is to freelance like any sane 3d artist.

UNiONIZE

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN CRUNCHARINO!! NOT THE WAGEIES!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO THE WORKERINOS!!!

pure anglo stock

>Contract workers unionizing

Attached: 1458571801607.png (736x748, 798.01K)

This is the company that created Crash Bandicoot. And now it is pure cancer. This is what happens when you allow females (and their SJW allies) into your fold.

Imagine being so upset that Crash Bandicoot is better than Mario that you spend your time making threads about the studio that makes it.

I think most Crash fans also actively dislike nu-Naughty Dog

Search for the woman that tried to look like Angelina Jolie. It's nightmare fuel.

>B..BUT N...IN..NINTENDO!!
Every time.

Pathetic how much you fags want Naughty Dog to fail just because you hate gay video games characters and because Neil Druckmann is Jewish.

Attached: 1497568656294.png (316x387, 141.26K)

What the fuck are you on about you stupid nigger?

Crash fans are also furries who enjoy baby-tier platformers, so they can be ignored.

You may as well take advantage of their stupid honor-based "not firing you but making you quit voluntarily" bit though by milking the money for all its worth or studying for a new job while making money.

Unions when? Big cooperations are literally running every country

Attached: 8ak9ip3r86r01.jpg (2400x1507, 562.39K)

Attached: based tomtoms.png (765x838, 132.25K)

Obsessed

you wouldn't understand

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT THEY WERE WOKE THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

1996 - Naughty Dog
2007 - Movie Dog
2020 - Cruelty Dog

A 9/10 in Burgerland.

That's WHY they get treated like shit. People think it's a privilege to work in the games industry at such a famous company! And they know they have no power since they can get replaced before they even finish walking out the door. Gee, I wonder if something like workers banding together and trying to fight this as some sort of... collective could be a good idea. Nah, that's communism.

just band together and make a better game lol

Have Andy or Jason ever commented on the current state of Naughty Dog? Curious how they feel about the company they once started.

>Make game company
>Gets taken over by assholes
>Make union to fight assholes
>Gets taken over by bigger assholes
You just don't learn, do you? It's how leeches work.

>warned them it was illegal
Idiot, never interrupt you opponent while he making a mistake, he should have just lawyered up and sued them for shit tons

Aren’t those just called ndas or non compete clause or whatever?

this

I'm curious what your solution is.

100% this, get the big bucks, not nanny-swipe them in twitter. Now he tanked their stock for Zero Profit, how lame when he could have done the same for some good cash dollar.

>Lie for fame
>Be sued for defamation by big company
Its doesnt work like that brainlet

Miiverse was really something special. I miss it.

I used to work for mobile games, those companies were pretty chill, except during christmas time.

>work in QA
>my job is complete dogshit
>just end up getting yelled at by other devs when i put in longass difficult bug reports
>a lot of them stem from rushed work
>needs incredibly large overhauls to make them not be a problem anymore
>half the animation shit is usually marked as "ignore for now"
>the rest is performance
>theres only so many in QA to make it work
>all of us hate it
>the pay is shit
>the hours are shit
>the treatment is shit
>many have even dropped out and now their replacements are overwhelmed
>the majority of the people i have to report to are either too busy or lazy cunts at that
>just last week got a new assignment to just focus on animations
>every goddamn thing about the game has problems
>because we were told not to report on issues with animation for so long
>tweaking/fixing this is now a problem since the people that made these now dont work there
>kept a document on my own that detailed all the issues that are only now being reported because i expected this
>QA lead now demanding answers to why it wasnt reported
>explained literally all of this
>everyone scrambling to fix shit and figure our who can no less
>whole company is stressed
>the HR employee lost their mind with the arguing and pulled the fire alarm
>set us back and delayed shit more
>no chance of getting the shipping date right
>no chance of these problems being fixed
>CEO of the company has no idea what to do except start over with all new employees or just cancel the project
>which would sink the company
>talk to him and explain all the above
>he talks to me and works out who the problem employees were
>he fires them and replaces them with properly skilled people
>things mellow out, become focused, and we make our deadline
>all the people fired were women not doing their jobs
>the replacements were men
>now, 2 months before ship, some female employees are bitching that theres not enough women in the company
why i tolerate this i dont know. i got a raise though so thats nice

Attached: 1529224564235.jpg (702x634, 190.04K)

Fucking stupid babu

>Neil Druckmann is Jewish
Not that it wasn't obvious from the name, but you're really not helping your case here.

underreated

>i got a raise though so thats nice
really trying to see some good out of this arent you?

Doesn't matter thier game is still gins be casual garbage built for the mass public

Go cry to your mommy. If you don't want to be treated like a slave, then form a video game developers union. Oh what's that? You haven't done so?

Attached: 1518743354907.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)