Who would win in a fight?

who would win in a fight?

Attached: 74fb09a197d8c631aba37019fc580acf42f0a7dar1-1010-568v2_uhq.jpg (1010x568, 55.64K)

Isn't hollow knight like the size of an ant? Ori is normal sized, right? So probably Ori

this guy

Attached: Slugcat.png (132x258, 27.84K)

Ori stomps.

Obviously Mario would beat both of them with a gun and 5 days of prep time.

Nice one!
I'll probably give it to the hollow knight due to the fact him being brought back from the grave.

We dont know for sure about his size.

why would they fight in the first place?

VS battle,
Anyway the problem is the hollow knight is literally the damn void. He dont feel pain let alone a mind to pierce him. Ori gets killed I'm not even going to get into his void Void abilities.

>that ass pressed against a stripper poll...

I guess im a furry now lol

Ori is no slouch either dude. Fought gods and so forth.

Me, because I didn't play either.

Hollow Knight has fought and killed Radiance. A actual God user. He's was literally designed for it.

He's we do dude. He even rides beetles in his game

My dick

That beetle can be huge dude. Hallownest can

One is light, the other is void.

Ori's job is to destroy shadow creatures that harm the forest.

[2]
Hallownest can be large.

>Ori's job is to destroy shadow creatures that harm the forest.
And Hollow Knight job was to be decided of everything to fight the radiance and the infection user. I dont think Ori is going to won this. Hell the Dream Catcher can put Ori in another Dimension.

Depends on what stage of the game we're talking about. If we include Godmaster content then I'll bet on The Knight.

>devoided of everything to fight the radiance.
Fixed.

>godmaster
>hk turns into an avatar for the god above other gods and easily destroys the radiance

Not sure about canon power levels but Ori is a much more agile and combo based fighter with a variety of weapons so I'm going with him.
Rain World is GOTYAY but let's be real Slugcat dies in 1 hit and would get fucked on instantly.

Ori has fought beings that represent part of the location he's in and changed the aspect itself. What does the hollow knight have?

The vessels weren't designed specifically to combat creatures of light, that's incidental. They were made the way they were to avoid mind control. We know that light can keep the abyss passive from the game, although how much effect that has on the vessels if any is unknown.

>What does the hollow knight have?
The Void (The Hollow Knight is a Lovecratian being crafted imbued by the Void)

The Dream Catcher as well.

The fucking owl was destroying the entire forest.

No enemy in HK is this powerful

Ori has fought Gods as well user.

The Radiance is a divine being that INFECTED the entire Hallownest and almost won. The Radiance is above the Owl. Not to mention she lives in her own dimension.

Hollow Knight is small.

>The vessels weren't designed specifically to combat creatures of light, that's incidental.
They weren't designed to fight the radiance and hold the infection as a last resort.

>They were made the way they were to avoid mind control.
They were devoided of a mind and nothing but husk user.

>We know that light can keep the abyss passive from the game, although how much effect that has on the vessels if any is unknown.

At the end of the game when the Bollow Knight has the Void Heart. He becomes powerful that even the Radiance of light could defeat him.

Nigger, Hollowest is the size of my room at best. They're bugs.

Ori wouldn't even be able to see Ghost.

Hollow Knight is like an insect right? Ori can just step on him

>BABA is YOU is WIN in your path

Attached: 1565647142318.jpg (480x480, 10.87K)

We dont know that for sure. Hallownest can be huge and everyone average.
The Hollow Knight is but he's fought BIG Oppennts before and won and hell he's done it without trying.

Citations dipshit we dont know hallownest size.

We dont know that for sure.

Hollow Knight respawns forever so like

Ori steps on him or whatever but the Knight just keeps coming back with bullshit powers so who knows

Hollow knight has fought big opponents. I dont know Ori size but it shouldn't matter to the knight.

Dude, spores the size of footballs floating everywhere? How do you justify that?

Its an ant sized world, and it's fine that why we love it

It's unclear how big the bugs of HK are. In the little prequel comic, Quirrel comes across bugs that are bug-sized to him, so the bugs we're used to seeing may be human-sized.

Ori is going to get stomped here. Especially if the Hollow Knight has all his capabilities. He can phased right through Ori damage and kill him with his void abilities. And it would matter since he can keep coming back. Hollow has fought bigger opponents so its means nothing to him.

This right here, where the hell are people are getting this assumption of hallownest size from.

I mean HK literally becomes pure void itself at the end, Ori wouldn't stand a chance against that.

Agree,
At the end, he becomes a straight up Cthulhu at the end of the game. This isn't a challenge.

Ori becomes a divine tree at the end of the last game and vanquished the darkness out of the forest. Hollow Knight is the one who doesn't stand a chance here, Ori is an anti weapon to his gimmick.

Personally, I think it's more interesting if the bugs are smol. It makes terms like "nail" and "needle" more meaningful, rather than just being renamed "sword" and "lance".

>Ori becomes a divine tree at the end of the last game and vanquished the darkness out of the forest.

And the Radiance, which was a divine being was causing the infection (through her light) due to everyone not worshipping her and instead of the pale king. The Hollow Knight was designed to vanquished her and her light. Ori has met a worse foe that can win here.

As stated at There are bugs that are extremely smaller than Quirrel so they can be average size humans.

>literal dung beetle
>human sized dung balls
Thats crazy if you guys actually believe this

Attached: 1583941871365.jpg (375x357, 34.51K)

Hallownest is literally a bizzare as it is user.

if you go into abyss you see some ancient writings and so forth from a precursors race so there's more to them than what you think.

Radiance was the supposed anti-weapon to the knight and she got obliterated.

Void > Light. Cope disney fag.

Zote will destroy them.
ZOTE the MIGHTY!

Attached: 299-2998627_hollow-knight-zote-the-mighty-hd-png-download.png (860x618, 116.21K)

I thought Gato Roboto was way more fun than any other indie metroid clone I've played

Leave

Attached: 3500638-hollow-knight-silksong.jpg (1214x933, 512.08K)

even knowing this I agree with user here It just might be they are real bug sized and there are small bugs even to them. Real bugs weren't always this size.

The fact you call them metroid clones shows that your original preferred game was Metroid and thus your opinion is biased towards the literal clone.

Ori's forest is a fuckton larger than Hallownest.

Again we dont know. Hell we dont know if Hallownest let alone the setting is from another planet.

in the abyss there are some alienish writings inscribed with blue energy so we dont know.

Put them on one bed and see who doms

>Ori's forest is a fuckton larger
Citations please.

You talking about this and some other levels in the abyss right?

Attached: 1_v4dRmQ9fn3_Wo1kuKIuEOw.png (2560x1440, 2.47M)

Attached: 1531915943227.jpg (822x703, 54.01K)

Yes
when you go into the Abyss and reach a unlockable level you see this and couple of extremely alienish writings also the abyss has some ancient statutes that show Hallownest is not the first civilization despite what it says. Hallownest and the setting can be on a whole other planet user.