Well?

Well?

Attached: 1583969071638.png (818x1841, 122.27K)

I AM SILLY

Attached: tldr.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

Fuck niggers.
Fuck niggers.
Gotta fuck em niggers.
Fuck niggers. Fuck niggers
WE MUST FUCK ALL THE NIGGERS

Why are Smash kids so annoying?

The top panel is the average Bylethfag though.

Didn't read the last panel because almost the entire 2nd panel is retarded, baseless drivel.

Well?

Attached: 1581161366945.jpg (956x4251, 984.43K)

At least Byleth is fun to play.

>at least steve wouldnt use another fucking sword

uhh

>t. sword mongoloid

I could beat you with any character but that’s besides the point.

>hurrr I'm good
proof or GTFO

Attached: funnycomics001.png (814x1625, 128.38K)

>WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS
Not even B^U can save this.

Try breathing through your nose this time.

the left can't meme

not a proof

Right, it’s a tip.

Attached: 56.jpg (3989x1574, 1.03M)

Fixed

Attached: 1583969071638.png (818x1841, 56.05K)

thanks

Melee had too many bugs and glitches that the community disguised as tech to make it look better than it actually is, it's still unbalanced and broken as fuck

>NOOOO THAT'S A BUG!!! YOU'RE PLAYING IT WROOOOOONG!!! YOU CANT JUST USE THOSE EXPLOITS TO HAVE FUN ITS NOT WHAT DADDY SAKURAI INTENDEEEEED!!!! IT'S NOT HIS VISION!!!!

Attached: t.png (540x510, 123.71K)

there's like two glitches that aren't banned though
and even these are pretty rarely used

I'm not reading all that stupid shit nigger

Counter argument: why the fuck should we have to listen to smashfags argue with themselves 24/7? If you look on the catalog RIGHT NOW there's no less than five fucking threads about smash, but the moment there's any other games that get more than one thread, they get deleted, or thrown onto /vg/ even when they're things like organizing game nights or people discussing the frequent updates to the game.

So, let me get this straight. Pokemon gets its own board because its on Yas Forums too much, MLP gets its own board because it's literally fucking everywhere otherwise, but Smash can take up 10% of the entire board and the mods won't do anything about it?

>ummm nu-smash combos are just up tiltes and up airs it's no skill and not fun
>HOLY SHIT DID HE JUST UP THROW KILL MOVE THAT GUY???? HYYYYPE!!!! SO KINOOOO!!!

Attached: melee2.webm (720x486, 1.52M)

I like Byleth and was hoping she would be DLC. Im glad shes in.

Seems a little weird that people are still bitching about her months later tho.. why is it a big deal? Its smash and Byleth is a nintendo character.

>unbalanced and broken as fuck
Wow this is completely different from how the rest of the smash games are.

I literally skipped all the dialogue and went straight to the first sentence of the last section, and I gotta ask.

Where are these enthusiastic star wars fans? I...does such a thing really still exist?

LOL so true

>NOOOOO!!!! I CAN'T WIN THIS TOURNAMENT WITHOUT MY DEFECTIVE CONTOLLER!!! I NEED MY PISSBABY CONTROLLER FOR OPTIMISED MOVEMENT!!!! I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD!!!!!

Attached: j0i0rxf91od21.jpg (607x607, 78.77K)

>"combo" on a big non-floaty character in a game without DI
not impressed
the wd read was sick though

Sorry he didn't post 4 fox uptilts/shines to fox
an up throw up air, I know that is what you really wanted but it was basically the same thing

Well?

Attached: airman.jpg (569x3530, 421.93K)

HOLY SHIT WHERE DID YOU MANAGE TO LEAK A PAGE FROM THE NEXT HUNTER X HUNTER CHAPTER

Attached: download (3).jpg (959x473, 54.5K)

imagine cherry picking this hard

WORDS
WORDS
WORDS

every thread I see "melee is full of glitches" but they never explain what those glitches are or how players abuse them

Attached: yunomiyapeek.png (227x389, 66.21K)

jesus fucking christ hoes mad

Ask Mew2King with his bag of 50+ "special" controllers

ANYTHING that requires MORE THAN ONE input is basically a GLITCH and NOT what daddy SAKURAI intended!!!!

HOES MAF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FENIGGERS CAN4T EVEN TYPE PROPOERLY LMAO

Unironically yes I did want Edelgard.

Byleth was a mistake. My chances of getting Ephraim or any other FE Rep that does not hold a sword on their main hand drops with every shit character release Sakurai adds.

Wobbling with the Ice Climbers

not a glitch
"just" absolutely terrible fighter design

>wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

You are absolutely right about the contrarians.

Personally I liked 3H and kept in mind that Byleth had a chance. On top of that the moveset turned out about what I expected too.

Still, Hero and Banjo reveals were the hypest shit.

Steve would use a sword though.

The thing that i hate about this comic is that it's actually good, if the story were told in a visual medium it could be great, but instead it's just a wall of text with ant sized font. Damn shame

Attached: fighter.jpg (314x371, 24.43K)

>not a pickaxe
it would still be the same kind of disjoint-based clutch character though

Attached: Distinct+parted+cheeky+loris_cbb83e_7577321.jpg (1200x1200, 344.47K)

Honestly, I feel like it's bad timing that contributing to most of the butthurt. If Byleth were to release on the next pass then I feel there would be a lot less outrage.
I still enjoy the character tho.

indeed fuck sakurai

take a shower, smashfag.

why do smeleefags think they aren't your typical nintendospergs just because their game is old? you're still slurping up a shitty party game because it has bing bing wahoo characters in it.

>How did we get to this point?
You're the one autistically sperging about a fucking roster announcement in a party game. Unironically go out and have sex right now.