What's a man, Yas Forums?

What's a man, Yas Forums?

Attached: 1578949307485.png (1128x663, 606.69K)

He got fucked by a m*le

>being a bottom

yikes

kek what a dhampir

a fuck hole for other men apparently

>2020
>being a homophobe.
KYS.

Literally nothing wrong with being a bottom.

I’m not scared of fags though

ok i get that he's having gay sex but why is he crying? it's like they tried to kill any kind of street cred this character had in the gaming community.

Attached: 1580424116954.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

There's being a "phobe", and just straight up being tired of blatant pandering.

you homophobes are seriously stupid. your only argument against being gay is "AIDS" but straight people literally die from corona which is worse

a miserable little pile of aids

A MAN REMAINS A MAN

None of those posts have anything to do with yours

A male homosapien

it was hypnosis-induced rape and they attempt to kill him afterwards
everyone's calling it shit for being gay but the real reason it's shit is because it's grimdark ultra edgy shlock that doesn't belong in castlevania

Attached: 1576973759199.jpg (1079x1076, 169.55K)

GAY PENIS IN GAY BUTTHOLE

nothing wrong with being a gay male if you only tops, but bottoms are just bois

t. proud gay man (top)

Attached: twinky trap.png (340x1248, 302.2K)

A delicious muscular fuckhole of menmeat. But enough talk!

That's the best role

Never cried from pleasure? Had that too first time I got something there.

>but why is he crying?
tears of joy

traps aren't gay though, so your post is not valid.

>13.772B B.C - 2020 A.D
>Being a straightophobe
KYSAYF

Power Bottom

Yas Forums is unironically the gayest board in 4chins, why did this get meme’d so hard?

I'll bet you a steak dinner that nobody who works on the show has actually played any of the Castlevania games and are just going off a 'story bible' for names and a brief character summary that Konami sent over.

>traps are not gay
>gay men love traps

Attached: vdnama_02_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 367.55K)

autism

You can't say that word, it's transphobic.

>2020
>not being a homophobe to appease the multiculture of Islam, Hinduism, East Asia, etc.
LEL LOOK AT THIS RACIST FAGGOT

A MISERABLE PILE
A PILE OF SECRETS
ESECRETS

>he doesn't want a brojob from his girly looking bro
lol you faggot

The thing masturbating in Alucard's anus.

Cringe

>a man is a hero
>is sent into war to protect his fellow countrymen
>is tasked with saving lives
>is brave
>is a protector

No cringe in getting a group of Muslim boys and girls to throw homofaggot garbage of a roof for entertainment and then going on a nice trip to the local cafe together to have some fun social time with some ethnic food and cultural enrichment.

>What is a man? A miserable little pile of...oh god, my arse! Uhh...secrets? Hnnnnngggh….enough...talk…Have at you! AH! Not so hard.

>being a faggot
>any year

Attached: 1557338413468.jpg (618x412, 35.95K)

>girly-looking
only in manners, dressing style and maybe haircut, the "trap aesthetic" is masculine as fuck

Attached: Rin.jpg (500x455, 41.2K)

These niggas are gonna fuck up DMC like they did castlevania. Alucard was not a fag in the games

NOOOOOO I SAW A BISEXUAL CHARACTER AAAAAAAAAA I'M GETTING TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1570595324874.png (785x1100, 497.76K)

NOOOOOO, MULTICULTURE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK LIKE THAT, IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT RESPECTING OTHER CULTURES WHO ARE THE FUTURE BY RIGHT OF BIRTH RATES BY THROWING TRANNIES AND FAGGOTS OFF ROOFTOPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-8 Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest.png (475x510, 407.75K)

This is a Yas Forums conversation.
Make a noose from your dress and neck yourself sjw fag.
AIDS kills fags dead.
Based.
Just sick in the head.
It's a trap!

gamer

It's not a matter of being homophobic. I have nothing against gays but taking a dick up your ass is just anything but pleasant. My gf is into pegging and since we tried, I can tell you that bottoming ranges from tearfully painful to uncomfortable, with a SLIGHT hint of pleasure at the very best that will vanish with the next thrust anyway.

I legit think you have to fucking inception yourself to take pleasure in that.

When did Yas Forums stop being a /lgbt/ colony?? Literal homophobic garbage being spewed here

you should talk better with your gf during sex

>Richter, Shaft didn't do anything nasty to you while you were under his spell did he? I actually have experience myself when it comes to losing control of one's own body. By the way did I ever tell you about how two Japanese twinks crossed multiple continents just to fuck me in the ass? They paralyzed my entire body with mysterious rape magic because I wasn't teaching them enough about killing vampires. I was raped and molested over my entire body for hours Richter, or at least it felt like. When one of them was done pounding me in the ass they proceeded to put me strange magical BDSM wire around my entire body that seered my skin and they tried to stab me to death. My ass has never felt as sore as it did that day Richter, I was in Bloody Tears, I'm still traumatized by it as we speak. It didn't help this happened only months after your ancestors helped me commit patricide. Anyways, lucky for me I finally remembered I had a magical sword in the nick of time and slit both their throats. Then I proceeded to impale them both through their asses with pikes like they did to me. I think my mother would have been very proud. And they were good friends.

Attached: alucard_good_friends.png (611x815, 752.15K)

It feels good knowing that you homofaggot AIDS retards will be the most affected by Corona out of all people on this planet.
I will drink in honor of based China for providing the world a way to rid of you AIDSfaggots and even trannyfaggots whose immune systems are destroyed due to their mental retardation and illness and all the drugs and surgeries they undergo. LMAO

Attached: Tranny getting BLACKED.webm (358x358, 1.32M)

A lot of it is mental. Or so I hear

user, everyone on Yas Forums gave me advices on how to TAKE A DICK. And while I wouldn't say it was useless, it just helped us find a position where I wouldn't hurt (because she was a fucking animal the first time we tried). But even if I follow advices, and talk with her, at the very best it's just less unpleasant.

If you have any magic tricks to make it better, I'm all ears because lately she doesn't even want me to top anymore.

More lube? A smaller strapon?

I don't understand how people still eat this shitty bait

eh, it might not just be for you, try fingering yourself if you want to try finding pleasure again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ALU WALU CAWD NOOOOOOO I WAS SAVING MYSELF FOR HIM HES GAY???????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why? Would you rather people didn't respond to it so you feel validated by the lack of response my buttmad booboo aidsfriendo?

imagine defending AIDS ridden sodomites on Yas Forums

Attached: 1501868965820.jpg (428x428, 91.4K)

>>being a homophobe.
>KYS.
Kys fag
Phobe hahahahaahahahahh

>Yas Forums the instant the chink took his pants off

Attached: tenor (3).gif (640x360, 3.34M)

Is being a vampire the ultimate form of faggotry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more gay than being a vampire. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding on flesh, wearing robes, living for more than 180 years solely so you can go and get ravaged by another man.

Attached: Screenshot_20200304-115002_Firefox.jpg (991x1294, 643.88K)

Welcome to gaming in 2020.
Youre such a cuck bitch.
Based.

Don't think the strap on is that big, it's like 12cm. I wanted to try more lubs but when it slides too easily my gf says she doesn't feel much so she prefered with smaller amounts.

Coronachan is the virus we need to cull the even worse virus of homo and tranny faggotry. Based Coronachan.

imagine getting this triggered over a fictional vampire's butthole

Attached: magasoy.jpg (1300x1252, 214.89K)

Do you fuck her anally as well?

When I get corona user, i'm gonna make sure to go from gay club to gay club to cough in your faces my friend. God I get hard just imagining the mortality rate of AIDS faggots getting Corona on top.

Attached: 1489918701349.jpg (538x581, 112.09K)

>gay men love traps
Why would a homosexual (man attracted to other men) love someone who looks like a female?

Do you think he took the time to prepare before engaging in degeneracy? Did he enema his poopy Cornhole?

Very unconvincing

Youre obviously a fag, dump her and get a man or a trap.

>I was in Bloody Tears
KEK
E
K