Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Literally SOUL
How will BG3 even compete?

Attached: Wrath Good & Evil.jpg (1194x1286, 626.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50q0r2CEJbA
youtube.com/watch?v=nHKNP3sN_P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck can't I play a tiefling in Kingmaker?
Just give me my god-damned horned humanoids.

Attached: Angry about Hell.jpg (600x663, 59.29K)

user, you literally... can.
And the best romance is even a tiefling twins threesome with breeding.

Attached: goats.jpg (1666x890, 750.36K)

You know what I meant user. This is the reason my autistic ass is still stuck at character creation.
I'm sure the game will be great whenever I finally get past the starting area

Is Kingmaker good? I'll have some time in summer and looking for vidya to play.

>trannyfinders in fear after BG3 announcement

into the pits of forgotten games you go

Don't worry user, you can always romance the goblina cuckoldina!

Attached: virgin bg3 vs pathfinder lichad.png (2448x1090, 474.58K)

Why does everyone bully that poor Balor?

Which game lets me use dark magic that's more than just summoning boring undead minions? I want good old soul-trapping, blood-boiling, face-melting, debuff-cursing shit.

God I hope this is good. This is the first game I've backed in over 5 years.

It's good, but no masterpiece. I believe Magic is missing all the cool weird shit and that combat sucks ass without action queues. But overall many classes are fun, has an entertaining story and the roleplay of ruling a kingdom is well made (except for the fetch quests).

Wrath also has Swarm that Walks Mythic for evil spellcasters.
There is also Demon Mythic, though it is more polymorph melee focused

Attached: worm chad.png (1014x1186, 1.78M)

Can I get a high res version of that lich cover?

You could use a buddy. Don't you want a pal?

Attached: buddy.png (331x300, 34.59K)

>Big Demon Guy 1:HAHAHA PATHETIC COWARE BEFORE ME
>Big Demon Guy 2: OH SHIT NECROMANCER!

What do you mean? You can play a Tiefling.

I read it was a buggy mess on release, so I avoided it first. Got it on winter sale and started playing last month for the first time. Now I'm at 480h+ playtime on my second playthough.
Great game, has everything I kickstarted PoE1 for. I would say the best isometric RPG since BG2.

Pretty sad you guys are reduced to circulating the same memes to keep your "not general" held together already.

Attached: lich vs vampire.jpg (2199x1699, 501.66K)

You can with the dlc

desu kingmaker writing was kinda meh, i hope they improve it for WotR. if kingmaker had PoE's level of writing it would be amazing.

> PoE's level of writing
are you fucking serious? I know it's bait but don't say shits like that it makes me want to kill someone

>i hope they improve it for WotR
> if kingmaker had PoE's level of writing it would be amazing.
Granted. Wrath has Deadfire level writing.

Attached: paw.jpg (259x194, 10.31K)

>forced rivalry meme still going
>gonna play both and enjoy myself
>even more games on the horizon
Imagine having to choose.

Attached: this pleases the tomoko.png (231x149, 25.57K)

So why was Purple Gnome fag revived?

PoE writing was so boring I dropped it when I reached that big city right after you get your castle.
Kingmaker has much better writing, maybe because they didn't write it themselves.

I've said this a million times but POE1 needed to be about faction politics, taking it further than other RPGs to really root it in the history of different lands, invasions, newcomer settlers, etc., and play out the vast intractable differences between them, with intrigue and infiltration, double-dealing and explosive misunderstandings. Deadfire would then have run on with it in its colonial setting.

St. Waidwen is actually a fascinating story and it is one of the best potential hooks for a CRPG story in a long time: the peasant self-declares an avatar of the gods and a great mob of underclasses follow in its wake, and the religious establishment commissions a vast strike team to eliminate the threat, with their own internecine shivving complicating matters. Actually playing through Waidwen's journey - e.g. maybe your main character starts out by joining his mission, your first joinable being Eder's brother, or joining the clerical faction, your first joinable being a young Durance - and then witnessing the events, affecting them, seeing them not through the metaphysical discussion of 'what if there's a vast conspiracy about gods' but experiencing a real event of violence and destruction and faith as weaponised for political ends.

I know, right? There's so many games I want to play within the next two years that I don't even know how I'll find time.

Unironically too good looking. Gith should look way weirder

BG3 main selling point will be nostalgia and the turn based battles.
But if you want the a better story, world, companions and experience, you will get Pathfinder.

>nostalgia
The only ones who could be nostalgic about it don't care for how little it ressembles BG1&2
>turn based battles.
Wrath also has official urn based.

Attached: feyshitters.png (695x900, 941.73K)

No

Attached: xykon.jpg (205x313, 26.39K)

im not saying its super amazing but PoEs writing and quests are way better than the vast majority of RPGs and sure as fuck better than most of the stuff in kingmaker.
there's more varied quests with more interesting ways to resolve them in PoE than kindmaker which usually just had good guy\bad guy resolution for most quests.

none of the kingmaker companion quests felt as impactful to me as for example the eder,sagani or any of the other quests from PoE. one thing however that is much in kingmaker is the companions being actually part of the main story (linzi and the academy\endings , tristian and voldekai and so on). i'd like more of that, i always used the companions instead of mercenaries because i felt i'd be missing our if i wasnt and that isnt the case in most of PoE (i did just start deadfire and it seems better than PoE1 in that regard , also i like turn based and finished kingmaker turn based)

Come on user. You can be a team like the Forgotten Realms has never seen but you've gotta romance her first.

Attached: bud2.jpg (850x560, 52.94K)

Gith are fucking cool and I'm glad to finally have one in a CRPG.

>succubus party member has less clothes on evil side meaning she was corrupted again

Attached: torment.png (1169x600, 41.7K)

>with breeding
Tell me more user. Right now. In detail.

Doesn't that mean she can drain you into a husk?

Attached: dead.jpg (1280x720, 87.63K)

You already had best bro in Torment and MOMMY Gith in NWN2 who was far better than this BG3 goblina.

Attached: Zhjaeve.jpg (360x450, 48.14K)

How do you think you'll end up as a lich?

Just watched youtube.com/watch?v=50q0r2CEJbA
Hoooooooly shit that looks boring as fuck, basically just Pillars of Eternity with even more micromanagement

Dak'kon wasn't a Githyanki, though. There's a big difference between the two since he was the prototypical Githzerai. He was real cool but now we're getting a full blown red dragon rider that just shifted in from the astral plane, that shit is neat.

I'm amazed people are shitting on BG3 when all we saw was a pre-alpha demo with placeholder assets and UI.

>Mind broken Lich who wants to fuck Succubi
Idk bro. That's thinking with your dick even when you're dead.

Tales of Maj'Eyal has loads of that, if you're into roguelikes

That was a hard fight on unfair.

Attached: trollking.jpg (1536x864, 366.95K)

You shouldn't be, both Larian threads and Owlcat threads have been shitposting about each other for years now.

>Lich
Soul
>Angel/paladin
Soulless

Attached: jewb2.png (486x631, 330.21K)

It's over.

Attached: Grotus.jpg (869x817, 225.59K)

BG3 will have a good setting made for videogames with the d20 system as complement. Trannyfinder uses an antiquated system that was created for restriction of hardware.

I tried to hate it user..I failed

>evil lich makes the succubus wear less clothes

hmmmm really jogs the nog

>both have official turn based

she is CN and can be redeemed to CG or corrupted back again to CE

>every goal is reached except for Hunter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAB ON THE HUNTERKEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=nHKNP3sN_P4

I thought it was held down by boring companions and garbage ass pacing, but I still enjoyed it. The sequel could easily take the game from 7/10 to 10/10.

>one has forced turn based because of fans pressure

cuck devs for a cuck audience.

But did you spare the troll babies?

Wouldn't let me. The faggot Orc told me to fuck off and let the guy have his revenge.

Yes. Then I killed their daddy.
That nigger ranger still got mad and left because I allied with the kobolds.
Fuck him, I'm using mercs anyway.

Wait. What does he have against Kobolds? They're just the retarded lanky cousins to Dragons.

Oh shit I haven't even looked at any of the DLC yet what a faggot I am. Thanks anons.

Ekun is the based kind of Lawful Good

Wrath of the Righteous? More like Wrath of the Onobrychis

Attached: Mung.png (1764x2779, 515K)

Kobolds are retarded though. I bet you can stop them from doing anything and do something else for food and something shiny.

No idea. Kobolds are cool.
I'm doing a chaotic/neutral run right now. Gets you a nice townpiece.

(You) take the Moon and (You) take the sun.

They have Avellone as lead narrative designer at least which is nice, the story was the weakest part of Kingmaker so hopefully having Avellone helps.

the story was great though, it just didn't show you its cards until you were well into a playthrough

>BG3 main selling point will be nostalgia
But BG3 is a 5e game set in the future. It's essentially a new Forgotten Realms game with the BG name slapped on for nostalgia purposes. I don't know why, BGfags are huge secondaries that whine about CRPGs whenever they stray too close to D&D and too far from BG.

marketing, not nostalgia

Is there any dialogue changes for worshipping Mother Lammy?

You're gonna feel silly when paypal backers get the goal anyway.

Will save. He sucks at it.

Owlcat stated recently in an interview that his role would pretty much be the same as in kingmaker, so pretty much one companion fully written by him and some overviewing.