DOG

DOG
BACK IN THE CAGE

Attached: 63b307e8b3b3df8293f21b8814c7c3231c935139_hq.jpg (900x675, 98.12K)

God is Yas Forums

Attached: god is mad.jpg (1920x1080, 213.12K)

>how can i not have my weapon and gear during this difficult task?
>uhh...well...yeah, the defence system vaporizes everything the moment you walk in, that's why!

So we're all agreed the DLCs were shit, but which was the worst?
Bed Money (zzzz)
Old reddit blues (I TURNED MYSELF INTO A FINGER PENIS MORTY)
Lonesome road (BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR AND BULL AND BEAR )
not including honest hearts because it wasnt nearly as bad as these 3
for me, it's lonesome road. The writing for that DLC is even worse than fallout 3

Attached: gigamic.jpg (400x400, 23.69K)

Honest Hearts is the only good dlc. All the others are shit. Fuck Dead Money's forced 'Let go' moral.

Want to go back

I carried the bar of gold (combined them in inventory) to the end, took a lot of tries to make it in time.
Fuck that gay 'moral' shit, the gold is mine

Dead Meme is the worst

3 > NV. Fact.

lonesome road is shit like the rest, people are fond of it just because it spawned a Unknown Soldier ripoff that became a meme

It's anime death game rules, don't worry about it.
Besides, I've just started playing Dead Money and already have too much junk for me and my companions to carry.
God is definitely a high point so far.

3 > NV. Fact.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

Attached: 1581020752034.jpg (2116x1660, 859.31K)

>tripfags were silenced
>literally replying to comment made by tripfag
cringe and rent free

what an ugly nurgling

Who would've thought chads were so retarded when it comes to gaming.

Is the treasure really just gold? That sucks, I was expecting Superior hologram tech.

Why is gold even valuable in a post apocalyptic setting? No one mentions any use for it.

Maybe the ncr would buy it, they got a boner for the old world they could make coins out of them or caesar legion deanari could also be made out of gold

Why are you people incapable of communicating without memes?

gold has numerous practical uses beyond simply being appreciated for its raw value, read a book

put your trip on doughboy

what were they thinking: the dlc

>O-only that tripfag could think I'm a faggot for behaving like an obsessed child
Cringe and rent free

1 > 3 > NV > 2

Sorry, I should have spoilered in hindsight

None that would be applicable in a post apocalyptic setting.

NCR got their gold reservoirs blown up by the BoS, and Legion makes coins out of it.

Sneed

>hes actually stupid enough to not realize that was my first post ITT
Must suck being a dumbfuck boomer who cant use technology, but I guess thats what happens when you attention whore on Yas Forums for 10+ years

Cool meltdown

God what a terrible DLC that was.

>its another 'low T zoomer whos entire argument is based around implying other people are angrier than he is' episode
pathetic

why do you like 3 so much? and what about 4?

It's more about your incoherence rather than about how mad you clearly are lol

mass effect

kek this guy gets consistently btfo on every board he visits

bear bull

Attached: Bear Bull.jpg (900x643, 358.84K)

why couldn't they just make him talk like a normal person

>anything I posted
>incoherent
yikes, must suck to have a room temp IQ

Blah, blah, blah. What a bore.

kek

you mad as fuck, little bitch

Attached: 1575554626091.jpg (1245x1152, 148.34K)

it was my bait that failed

Attached: 1564315414938.png (294x260, 102.01K)

>calls me a bore
>replied fast enough that our posts come one after the other
I get that you want to seem like you're too cool and aloof to use mean language on the internet because you're IQ is too high to get angry any more, but you're still here posting.
Just admit you're that tripfag the guy posted the picture about who I called fat and we can all move on.

You quoted two different people this isn't me

>[Glares at you.]

Attached: Chistine_DM.jpg (675x500, 167.06K)

The real treasure was the friends you made along the way.

Stop talking.

I'm not talking, I'm posting text on the internet that you're reading.
In your head.
Guess my words are in your head huh.
And I don't see any charges to my debit card so I guess they're not paying rent.
Must suck having me live in your head rent free.

You just know

Attached: file.png (302x337, 150.01K)

You don't listen? You stupid? Shit. I'm wasting my breath. Then go ahead. Stand there. Talk all you want. You're a fly. Go ahead and buzz.

>still has to have the last word
I thought you were aloof and disinterested, why have you been defending some tripfag for two hours if its not you lovehandles?

Well, you get the holorifle and the replicator goodies.

Buzz, buzz, buzz. Go away, little fly

The dialogue with Ulysses was retarded and very convoluted, I don't understand why they wrote it so poorly, why does Ulysses make every sentence he speaks sound like an edgy quote? Otherwise I liked that DLC, it's like added content for the ending of the game too, and unlocks some more locations in the regular map. Old Reddit Blues was kind of shit though, maybe for people who like sci-fi autism it wasn't.

Not as long as you keep replying lmao, plus this thread is actually about video games so it deserves bumps

I wish they would give him a better character design and a better motivation. His voice is way too awesome.

LR at least had cool loot. DM gets worse every time you replay it. You're just so limited.

from best to worst obviously
dead money > Old World Blues >power gap> honest hearts > poopy ass > lonesome road

pushed that bitch into the elevator

A man is judged by the posts he makes. The threads he travels. You travelled in a thread once. Not long ago. Posted something stupid. Showed the world that some posts aren't worth remembering.

Attached: Ulysses_profile.jpg (340x243, 21.62K)