"WE ARE THE LAST SAIYANS, KAKAROT! WE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT!!"

>"WE ARE THE LAST SAIYANS, KAKAROT! WE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT!!"
>killed Nappa

Attached: IMG_1691.jpg (739x415, 31.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEujQMYEaTk?t=288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nappa is shit.

why didnt they just wish planet vegeta back with the dragonballs along with its inhabitants?

nappa was a boomer. he had too go.

HEY VEGITA

Attached: whokilledparagus.jpg (1280x1440, 281.8K)

The Dragonballs can only bring back people that have died within a year,

then how did freeza come back to life?

Why didn't they just time travel

he didn't

Attached: 1556767654838.png (696x306, 324.51K)

This was funny

that was the original ones, I'm not sure the Namek ones have that limitation considering they could resurrect people more than once

Is he still nowhere near Goku at power level in new anime/manga?

Can't exactly repopulate the entire race with Nappa, can he?

he was resurrected by the dragonballs then died again then was resurrected again by Whis.

this is only mentioned once (when everyone Vegeta killed in the previous year are brought back) and never mentioned again
tl;dr Toriyama forgot

how convenient

How come he never shut up of being the prince of all Saiyans when he doesn't give a fuck about Raditz, Nappa, or even his planet?

his always gonna be weaker since goku is the main character.

they see eachother as equals but while goku is trying to master Ultra Instinct, Vegeta wants to see how far Super Saiyan Blue can go

why would they wish back a bunch of genocidal 3rd world monkeys with the potential to destroy the universe

Attached: __son_gokuu_vegeta_bardock_gine_caulifla_and_2_more_dragon_ball_and_2_more_drawn_by_tkgsize__d28392a3a7eb42f81b14fea90bd07b1d.jpg (950x1063, 223.74K)

you answered your own question then

I remember somebody saying that the prince of all saiyans thing was more of a dub than and that JP Vegeta was more about muh chou-elite than specifically being a prince but don't quote me on that.

>Vegeta was evil, Goku gave him a chance.
>Vegeta turned into a good person
>Who's Raditz lol?

I want to cum inside Fasha

MMPLEASE IM YOUR ONLY BROTHER KAKAROT, PLEEASSE REVIVE ME, I SWEAR... I'LL BE GOOD...

I was thinking the other day about what would happen if Raditz was wished back and learned about all the crazy shit that happened while he was in hell, whether he would try to acclimate to a new world where his little brother is a living legend or just go back to Freeza's army since it's all he ever really knewwhich would probably get him killed

kek

Freiza might have been a villain but what he did was for good reason, Saiyan's are a war-like race built and bred to fight. Goku is the only exception due to literal brain damage as a baby, he became docile and carefree instead. Could you imagine a life full of raging, hate fueled super saiyan gods rampaging across the universe?

Namek dragon did that. It must be his rules or something. I'm sure theres some secret dragon-rule that would keep the Saiyans from coming back if Toriyama even remembered that plot hole. There are just so many plotholes in dragonball theres no way he can remember them all.

Doesn't make his statement false

Goku tried to spare him once, and even then Vegeta and Freeze were only spared because they couldn't fight anymore, as opposed to Raditz who would have been able to fight as soon as Goku stopped grabbing him.

>IM YOUR ONLY BROTHER KAKAROT
I forgot that before Goku Black we already had evil Goku (not counting Ginyu body swap)
>voiced by Masako Nozawa
This fucking annoys me, not that she's bad but that all of Goku's extended family apparently sound exactly the fucking same

Attached: turles.png (700x764, 635.38K)

They have a time limit because the souls eventually get reincarnated, freeza was too god dam angry to let his soul be clensed

>Goku spares Piccolo, Vegeta, Frieza and wishes that Kid Buu would could come back as a better person despite being awful people
>gives his brother no such treatment
Raditz fucking deserved better.

Dragon balls could probably turn him into a girl

IM YOUR ONLY NATURALLY BORN BROTHER KAKAROT, PLEASE, THESE BODY DOUBLES WOULD BETRAY YOU INSTANTLY. PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HELL.

>and even then Vegeta and Freeze were only spared because they couldn't fight anymore
Goku didn't spare Freeza because he couldn't fight anymore, he stopped because there wasn't a point to it since Freeza could not beat him and there was no point in continuing especially with the planet exploding.
lol fuck avenging krillin I guess

Now, that was the Earth one. Up until Super it was pretty consistent, Goku only came back to life because Old Kai gave him his energy. If someone wanted to fit it inside the canon, it would have to be something like since they do mention Freeza has been an abnormally amount of time in Hell without reincarnating.

Raditz and Nappa had shitty hairstyles and deserved to die. Master race needs to watch out about their appearances.

>S-S-SAIBAMAN IS HERE?
>I KEEL OVER

>Now, that was the Earth one.
the Earth ones turned to stone when Piccolo and Kami died, the Namek dragonballs were brought to Earth at the end of Freeza saga WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WENT TO NAMEK IN THE FIRST PLACE

> 5’4 Vegeta and his widows peak is the master race
Well then call me Jamal cause I want no part of that

The fuck are you going on about. We're talking about Freeza getting revived by the Earth Dragon Balls in Dragon Ball Super. How the hell did you get that mixed up with the Freeza Saga.

He did give him his energy when begged for it, but yeah that's I meant. Goku has only spared people he knew he could defeat, and people who weren't able to fight any more.
Freeza came back to life in Resurrection F, way after the Buu arc, using Shenron.

He is much bigger in his monkey form, which is literally peak mammal master race.

Bardock should've been voiced by Raditz VA

Time limit on the Earth Dragonballs, also souls go through a cleansing and reincarnation process, which was suppose to be the real reason. If you don't get them in time, the souls are put back into new bodies.

>literally peak mammal master race
According to Kakarot you lose your tail if your base form is stronger than the giant monkey, so I don't know.

How the hell would he know?

There is no time travel in DBZ

I thought the oozaru form was a multiplier

Attached: Vlcsnap-2010-01-01-19h30m38s8.png (340x255, 153.56K)

Reminder that Super is trash and not canon.

10x, yes.

Why the actual fuck did Future Trunks not just stay in the present with Future Mai after the Black Saga?

It'd be less fucking weird to have an older and younger Trunks and Mai then 2 of the exact same age.

not time travel

youtu.be/wEujQMYEaTk?t=288

Vegeta only cared about his personal ideals of what being a Saiyan entails. He didn't give a shit about the actual Saiyan race.

Attached: 0257-013.png (1024x1536, 534.49K)

To be fair, 'being the henchman of an impossibly powerful anime villain who could literally kill you without lifting a finger and who you know you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being strong enough to challenge' and 'being one of two living demigods that can punch out actual gods and throw supernovas around on a whim' are two pretty different situations that lend themselves to very, very different mentalities and priorities.

>Nappa literally in only 1 episode
>still better than goku

>freeza-sama
Why do gaijin translators feel the need to add retarded honorifics to English?

Attached: harold.jpg (244x207, 7.69K)

Freeza just became a cyborg, got killed by Trunks immediately and never returned ever again.
Only manga is canon, everything else is a jewish plan to eliminate money from everyone elses pockets

Shenron said he can bring someone back after a year, but they'll be brought back in the state they were in when they died. Freeza was still alive after Trunks chopped him into pieces, so he was brought back in pieces, put in a healing tank and that brought him back to full health.

>gives his brother no such treatment
Did you miss the part where he tries to give Raditz mercy only to have it thrown back in his face?

Yes it is

shut up retard

Shouldn’t they have just said “Lord Freeza” or something?

Why not? Otherwise I could not know that he did call him "sama"

cope

>Vegeta literally says he'll kill them all with his owns hands if he ever gets the chance again after letting Nappa kills a bunch of his friends
>Proceeds to try to on Namek while looking for the Dragonballs until the Ginyu's show up
>Frieza literally doesn't even do that and murders his friends
>Kid Buu BLOWS UP FUCKING EARTH killing Goku's children
>Raditz just fucking stands on his chest
Clearly Raditz did the absolute worst.

"Lord" Freeza if it makes sense in the context (in this case, I think it does). Otherwise just "Freeza" would be fine. You can use specific words and politeness in English to convey the same feeling as (some) honorifics in Japanese, but incompetent translators don't know about that and just decide to translate word-for-word end up with a weird mess of TN and honorifics everywhere.