Games for someone who is terrified of the ocean and wants to have a heart attack? I've played Subnautica

Games for someone who is terrified of the ocean and wants to have a heart attack? I've played Subnautica.

Attached: 1583474976737.jpg (852x1136, 59.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin
youtube.com/watch?v=NeVwqfFSggA
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOMA
Sekiro

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

Attached: 0ECB9B77-2669-482E-9F16-1E761162BE24.jpg (700x925, 47.62K)

Play Sunken Brilliance

the underwater super metroid area

>muh aquatic megafauna is so spoopy
Jesus Christ grow up

Attached: Diluvion.gif (751x514, 3.86M)

what scares you, oh wise one?

Dying alone

farsky is like a shitty subnautica

You can die alone underwater

Why the fuck are it's eyes in it's mouth? How is this thing supposed to eat.

I think it's like a hermit crab thing where it's using something's skull.

How do you know that's it's mouth? Animals can have spikes/frills.

Everblue 2

...that's it? literally everyone dies alone.
what else are you scared of, breathing and the color green?

FUCK THE COLOR GREEN!

pretty reasonable fear given what an insufferable faggot you are in your previous post

Endless Ocean is way scarier than Subnahtica. Play the original and go into the abyss and you’ll be shitting yourself

I doubt its scary but how is Abzu?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.4K)

Never got this genre, its just science fiction but the protagonist goes insane at the end for some reason.

Not scary at all. Similar to journey
really relaxing. I enjoyed it.

Stranded Deep. It's kind of janky but it still scares the shit out of me. There's squids and shit now that will pull you off your raft.

Attached: sd.png (1536x864, 572.46K)

Oh sorry, I meant dyeing alone. I don’t want to dye alone.

Its all a metaphor for colored people.

Literally Ark

No it's not, it's less grindy and theres more to explore. ARK is more of an MMO and SD is closer to island The Forest

I thought that was Poe, I still that novel he wrote where a guy travels to the super black island where even the teeth of the natives are black and have a pathological fear of polar bears.

Hungry shark 1 or 2; not that new shit. And obviously Ecco the Dolphin, on Genesis of course

Attached: ecoo.png (520x476, 207.41K)

As it should since you seem like a total dick.

There’s moments of tension but your never in danger and it’s more comfy than anything.

Unironically ARK. It's even more fucked up knowing those creatures actually existed, even if they scaled them wrong.

Are those
Are those
tentacles?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

People always gravitate toward monsters when it comes to underwater spooky but that stuff rarely gets to me. It’s the pressure that freaks me out. Your in an environment that will kill you if your equipment fails. The low groan of steel on a ship hull is way more frightening to me than some big fish.

Attached: E11CC9E7-4CB0-4195-BBBB-A0E3ACAC5C39.jpg (1024x576, 58.12K)

rain world had a few areas that scared me

Join a dye club.

how do you know that's not it's mouth? I don't see a whole lot of alternatives there...

Sea of Solitude

Why has an underwater elder scrolls-like game never been attempted? why the fuck are game companies such generic pieces of shit? Just imagine a large open world map akin to fallouts, elder scrolls, gtas, but it's all under water and you travel between various peninsulas and settlements while avoiding (or not avoiding) big water spooks. There would be factions that think water monsters are gods and shit. Something like subnautica's map but with actual fucking quests and characters not just crafting shit

The Outer Wilds isn't exactly ocean-centric but there are two major areas that evoke that sort of open-ocean fear thing.

PLAY THE SINKING CITY

Attached: 1583526975473.jpg (583x336, 23.6K)

does it have Liopleurodons and is it fun to play solo?

What is the name of this game?
Also can someone recommend some good ocean games?
Also POST THE FUCKING DEEP SEE COPYPASTAS OR PICTURES.
THE BEST THREADS ON Yas Forums ARE FUCKING OFF TOPIC DEEP SEE THREADS.

read the filename you fucking faggot nigger

Obnoxious idiot, stfu.

Not green, a color out of space maybe tho

Dude like wtf.... this underwater trench in a video game is like so fucking spooky omg... wow... what if there's a monster in there.. I might have to shut the game off... poggers

>oh neat its a submari-

Bioshock

>those open depth areas in that WoW zone that was all under water

Shit was too spooky for an mmo

The Leviathan DLC from Mass Effect 3

Jaws unleashed

Subnautica actually does have a main quest with characters but I understand your point

everblue 2, sequel to everblue

I got GTAV online to glitch once by diving into the ocean in shallow water and canceling the diving animation when my guy hit the ground. I could free walk into water and wouldn’t trigger a swim animation. I just walked along the bottom of the ocean floor. It was creepy as hell dude.

If you can find a way to replicate that, it’s up there. The ocean starts getting really dark when you get way out there.

>epic games shit

>Look up gameplay of this
>All videos are some brain damaged let's player acting like an insufferable retard
God damn, these types of games always attract that crowd.

Attached: Siphonophore.gif (540x360, 3.94M)

>Epic games store

nah, I'll wait for it to get some updates and come to another platform.

it was a kind of an "of its time" fear that humanity was small and insignificant against the vast scale of the universe, that the universe was never designed for us to ever understand it, and that basically nothing humanity values has any inherent meaning.

Pretty scary for the people of the goddamn 1920's, but these days those are facts that most of the human race has long since been fully aware of and accepted, so really it's just the visuals that people still find spooky. Every other aspect of his work has aged like fucking milk.

>tips fedora

Pretty sure that's Phantoon.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1600x900, 786.01K)

Word?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin

>Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects of explosive decompression and died in the positions indicated by the diagram. Investigation by forensic pathologists determined that Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60-centimetre (24 in) diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of his thoracoabdominal cavity, which resulted in expulsion of all of the internal organs of his chest and abdomen, except the trachea and a section of small intestine, and of the thoracic spine. These were projected some distance, one section being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[6]:95

youtube.com/watch?v=NeVwqfFSggA

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

Attached: 1518335780643.jpg (1012x1324, 290.16K)

Ecco the dolphin, genesis