Mesoamerica RPG videogame when?

Attached: 10_115005.jpg (2160x2160, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRTfMU0CEeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can already marry underage indian girl and conquer Tenochtitlan in Expedition Conquistadors
youtube.com/watch?v=VRTfMU0CEeo

mite b cool, something like Far Cry Primal but with more focus on melee combat and Meso aesthetics. Maybe Gods and monsters with blood sacrifice giving you powers or whatever, if we're going that route.

Also careful you might attract the attention of the Meso/Aztec user who shits himself and derails any thread with a mention of Mesoamericans, even if it's to shit on them.

>not wanting to summon MesoAnon
Imagine being this much of a faggot

Mesoamerica, South America and Polynesia are underused.

would the final boss be ancient aliens?

Attached: a734d09d2de876c673d8b8b742892208.jpg (750x488, 112.77K)

Fucking big corps are afraid of putting money into it. There's still no ninja asscreed game because of that. Dishonored was meant to be set in feudal Japan but they switched to victorian fantasy for the same reason

When part 2 of FF7R is out

Attached: Woodlands.jpg (1280x960, 168.53K)

What angle would you most enjoy? Being a native trying to escape and fight off their former allies and foreigners? or foreigner fighting off natives and their monster gods?

I think it works better if you experience the world in a similar way that the protagonist does so foreigner. Or have multiple protagonists. I don't know why more games don't do this. It seems like a great way to circumvent having the main character be master at everything.

we already had one

Attached: Vivec II.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

don't you try and just sneak enji in there you MOTHERFUCKER

Native trying to escape and fight off their former allies and foreigners, make it a grind to get Spanish items like horses, crossbows, and guns. If theres only one game in the foreseeable future taking place in this setting, I'd like it to be historically accurate. Save the crazy gods/alien content for DLC

Argonia is the mesoamerica of TES you idiot

Attached: An-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Murkmire-Demo-Was-Debuted-at-QuakeCon.jpg (1280x720, 404.18K)

Cool

It's a very unique setting but I imagine there are a few reservations with using it or any pre-columbian native american civilization for that matter.
>Highly PC orientated developers don't want to get called racist for depicting a group a certain way
>Knowledge about the culture prior to colonial contact is fairly limited to the average consumer and really only academics know much about it.
>Developers themselves have little knowledge about the period, how to capture the aesthetics, etc.
>In a fantasy style setting developers don't have enough knowledge of Mayan/Aztec/Incan myth to base a plot, enemy design, etc around

There's plenty of reasons why its left untouched, I think the main reason is just developers lack of awareness with regards to the setting or consumers unawareness of the setting. They don't want to invest a ton of time and money creating an authentic Aztec sim, and then have no one buy it, or be called racist for being white while doing so.

huemac rpg when

Attached: 1553386195571.jpg (1228x2048, 186.99K)

who's the girl in the top right?

Sekiro but with a mesoamerican skin and creatures based off Aztec/Mayan legends

I have honestly never encountered this man. Let's summon him

I thought mesoanon only lurked /his/?

isn't this what new world is going to be?

no, Morrowind belongs to the Nords.

Not worth it, its spic "culture" it has no value whatsoever

enji night

Amerindians were fast teching at quicker pace than any other civilization though.

Tomb Raider isnt an rpg but

do people actually believe this?

just play some uncharted and fuck off, spic, it all looks the same

The timespan from which the Americans were first inhabited to the near middle ages tier tech they reached was the shortest in the world.

you didn't know how to make steel, you never reached the middle ages, you are a prehistoric proto-human sub-species.

La Mulana. It’s one of the best games ever made. Now fuck off.

>you
I'm not Mexican or whatever. And at any rate, they had electrochemical techniques of metallurgy and could plate copper, gold and silver onto metal which is a process that wouldn't be discovered elsewhere until the industrial era, as well as an understanding of covalent bonding.

leave mesoamerica user alone you faggot

I want a mesoamerica RPG where I play as the purepecha and slap aztec goons stupid for thinking they can invade shit

Attached: TarascanincenseburnerwTlalocheaddress.jpg (376x599, 45.19K)

Why is it hard for you to believe that other places on earth did well? The only truly subhuman race is niggers

Attached: 1583814847018.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

because derp derp ""we"" had muskets and plate armor before they did and thus were utterly conquered and btfo and therefore were nothing but nigger tier savages doomed to extinct themselves within one generation if ""we"" had not meddled

why didn't they use it for weapons then? where were their metal reinforced ships and wagons? no wheel, no steel, no deal.

they were killing young children on a sacrificial altar.

Only destructive niggerous barbarians care about muh conquest more than scientific advancements.

We through people into pits with wild animals to kill them for their religious beliefs, runaway slaves, and other random bullshit
The kidnappers deserved it though

so then why didn't the Aztecs have steel weapons and ships?

>they didn't have battlecruisers therefore I'm going to ignore everything else they did
Name 1 (one) other place on Earth that had a faster tech speed from its initial time of human arrival.

Because they thought that their Gods will help them.

Attached: 123432546756.jpg (1280x720, 72.52K)

wherever cocktail of races you're comprised of did plenty of screwed up shit too, so what's your point?

>Mesoamerica RPG videogame when?

When you get your shit together and make one.

I like the apocalypto angle.

i'm pretty sure that only happened because they stumbled upon a bunch of archaic Atlantean technology in those pyramids.

Atlanteans only did anything because they found tech in a crashed flying saucer from Zeta Reticuli.

Wheels and vehicles were useless to them. The land was rough, full of jungle and rock, and there weren't any beasts of burden to leverage.

They advanced very fast and specialized in what helped them given their environment.

>how to avoid controversy
Have 2 mexicans in the team and make sure at least one of them is dark as fuck

Attached: BT_laud13.jpg (1296x1224, 198.14K)

RPG based on every ancient pantheon and civilization when?

Attached: 85acb7827abdbd83b2580f173ee2e784.jpg (1318x912, 1.49M)

And preferably make them actual history/archeology majors.

Attached: DDQsmR5XcAAul3Z.jpg (1200x939, 360.38K)

there weren't any horses because you idiots killed them all IMMEDIATELY after arriving from the Bering land bridge. you would have been a thriving civilization when Europeans first arrived if you hadn't done that lmao.

Attached: 1477926225248.jpg (750x500, 138.66K)

Attached: 1489756847828.jpg (1017x1548, 241.24K)

Megaten is as close as we'll get probably, but even it leaves a bunch of shit out and never really does full justice to the mythologies it uses.

>This garment is made of thick cloth and is covered with a layer of feathers of different colors, making a fine effect. Some companies of soldiers wear white and crimson, others blue and yellow, and others again of different styles. The Lords wear over everything garments like short jackets, which with us are of chain mail, but theirs are of gold and silver gilt. These feather garments are in proportion to their weapons, for neither arrows nor darts pierce them, but are thrown back without making any wound, and even with [22] swords it is difficult to penetrate through them.

Attached: 1540304763842.jpg (1048x479, 225.74K)

>It is one of the finest things in the world to see them in war in their squadrons, because they move with perfect order, and are splendidly attired, and make such a fine appearance that nothing could be better.

Chronicle of the Anonymous Conquistador

Attached: 1544795503959.webm (460x460, 385.85K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-16 (15) his - What are some absolute madlads from history - History Humanities - 4chan.png (1574x338, 93.04K)

>beating up politicians before they're allowed to take office
Why isn't this the norm?

Top right girl has a PHAT ASS

Attached: The Gladatorial sacrifice ceremoney of Tlahuahuanaliztl as part ofthe Tlacaxipehualiztli festival, Angus Mcbride.jpg (1010x1024, 496.58K)

But at the end wouldn't pics related look better than those imaginary 'exotic' settings we have seen thousands of times? Why would it be so hard to depict?

Attached: Tenochtitlan.jpg (1692x1312, 828.72K)

Attached: Teotihuacan.jpg (1920x1527, 741.71K)