2020...where the fuck am I?

>2020...where the fuck am I?

Attached: 848F05D8-CCB5-4CEF-8F02-117FEBF08633.jpg (700x394, 47.45K)

At the bottom of Atlus' priority list, right below the 5 upcoming P5 spin-offs and gacha crossovers.

Wrong. Those cheap spin-offs, ports and expansions are fillers until they finish it completely and perfectly.

already confirmed we're getting substantial information sometime this year. it's not vaporware

Next direct. I can feel it.

P5S probably has a bigger budget than SMT 5

Like with Project Fe Fantasy, Atlus announced the game way too early. They were probably pressured by Nintendo to announce a Switch game. Just like how Metroid Prime 4 was announced with literally a title card.

Got held back because people want ports, not new games

Didn't P5R underperform their projections?

Given the gaps between all of the numbered SMT games, it's not on my radar until 2021/2022

Yeah, but it's a low effort rerelease anyways, probably still earned them a lot.

Still, if they're failing to meet expectations then maybe they'll shift away from milking persona

This. I’ve started replaying the whole series last year assuming that this is the case. We will probably have Persona 5 Arena Ultimax before SMTV.

The whole team died of corona

user Atlus said we were getting news in 2019 and they never delivered. Can't believe what these fucks say even the US page for the game has said "Coming Soon" since early 2018.

Which game are you in right now?

where did they EVER say that in 2019 they were going to divulge information on SMTV you're pulling shit out of your asshole as usual.

at the end of 2019 they confirmed we were going to see more of SMTV in 2020, not when, but confirmed it is still happening.

I started emulating SMTI last spring and had to involuntarily drop it. Now I'm not sure where I'm at but I don't want to restart. Feels bad because I was really enjoying it.

>Being this optimistic.
That's never going to happen desu.

WHERE THE FUCK IS EO NEXT STAGE? WHEN WILL ATLUS STOP BLUEBALLING ME SO MANY TIMES WITH PROMISING TEASERS JUST TO NEVER EVER MENTION THOSE PROJECTS AGAIN?

Attached: 1582408133672.jpg (960x196, 75.1K)

>Can't believe what these fucks say even the US page for the game has said "Coming Soon" since early 2018
This is actually a positive thing though, we got an officially translated only a month after the JP version dropped despite none of the Persona games ever getting this treatment, the possibility of Fatlus USA actually doing international release is greater than ever.

that never happened retard

>where did they EVER say that in 2019 they were going to divulge information on SMTV you're pulling shit out of your asshole as usual.
Finally, 2019 is likely to be a year where we ask “various things” to everyone. To be honest, I am full of expectation and nervousness, but I hope the staff’s efforts so far will be greatly fruitful. I would be happy if you could wait for a follow-up report for just a little while longer.

Attached: 1562869892251.png (723x588, 139.06K)

*simultaneous JP and NA release only

It's coming. They just announced it early in it's development cycle. Remember how long people had to wait for P5 news?

Atlus just doesn't give a shit, it'll be released after Persona 5 M (monopoly spinoff) and Persona 5 Pinball

Will there be make an eroge spinoff?

that is so fucking vague dude, "everyone" could be staff on board for all you know. not to mention the use of "likely".
not to mention when SMTV was """""announced""" it wasn't even in development. it was Atlus saying that "yes, SMTV is a thing and we are prepping a team for it".

this was in early 2017.
if 2019 was to be believed, you somehow think Atlus of all fucking companies can put together a huge jrpg in a year and a half?

persona 5 took FIVE years of development. when 5 years comes and goes without SMTV, then i'll get pissed.

>persona 5 took FIVE years of development.
it got fucked by ownership change

this shit won't come to pc will it? it'll be hostage to some garbage handheld shit like normal. fuck jap devs

Re-playing (watching actually) Shin Megami Tensei Nine.
I have a feeling you skipped MTI and MTII, if you did just play them and then re-start SMTI from the beginning, it will be fresher and you'll comprehend the story more because as you advance through the series you'll find tons of references from the earlier games.

Attached: U-KEH4hbrr9Yd-TQyRHtDmCocaLMHN57qGYhwW-iAWk.jpg (1450x2048, 613.86K)

Switch lite is 200 americredits bruh

the hardware is crap, i have a 120hz screen on my pc, i don't play handheld garbage

Your loss, you’re missing out on good games. But then again those said games are likely getting PC ports (not SMTV though because fuck you—Atlus)

They can take as long as they like
I'm still on MTII and at the rate im going probably wont play them all until like 2025

ok, name one SMT game that was ported to PC and ran at 120hz or leave this thread since it doesn't concern you

Why the fuck isn’t Sega helping them?

Sega got Puyo Puyo Tetris and VC4 on Switch on a fucking instant

>persona 5 took FIVE years of development.
Because Index was GOING UNDER.

They are vague on purpose so fags like you can defend them when they show nothing because you'll go to their defense saying, "OH WELL THEY NEVER ACKTSHULLY SAID THEY WOULD SHOW ANYTHING!"

Just wait nigger

They're dumping their extra money into P5R for Switch. It'll sell MINIMUM 3 million.

Based and redpilled view

It’ll outsell both the original and royal with ease

Just fucking throw in a Sonic and Mario arcade machines that’s just code ripped from Mario and Sonic at The Olympic Games

>You now remember that SMT V will ruin all the comfy SMT threads
But the game will be awesome so who cares

I'm expecting

>No More Heroes III
>Bayonetta 3
>Deadly Premonition 2
>Bravely Default 2

To all release before SMTV.

The real fight is between SMT V and P6, Atlus said they are still in the ideas phase for p6

>No More Heroes III
>Bayonetta 3
>Deadly Premonition 2
>Bravely Default 2
This line up of games is fucking crazy when you think about it. PS2-tier quality games.

Remove Bayonetta and you have all the games I’m looking forward to this year.
Honestly I’m expecting delays to all of them.

Bayonetta 3 is as disappeared as smtV, i give bayo a month of release before smt getting news

Based and historypilled

Atlus is one of the most frustrating game companies ever. Not cause the games are bad, they just hate giving people what they want

Persona games make millions of dollars, SMT games break even at best.

FUCK PERSONA

Add Metroid Prime 4 to that list.

what most people want is very different from what (((You))) want, incel.

No it didn't. Sega bought them sure but they just left them be.

>MP4
Fuck i almost forgot this whole fiasco

>I have a feeling you skipped MTI and MTII
I did. I also have the OVA bookmarked, but haven't watched it yet.

I wish.

Why are you including DP2 and NMHIII? DP2 has been in dev for a couple years and will most likely be a late summer release and both NMH1+2 took 2 years each which makes a late 2020 or Q1 2021 release very feasible.

Yes most people love buying the same game again that's locked to one system for whatever reason for $60 and waiting an extra half a year than Japan. Also yes everyone loves waiting literal years for SMT news

SMT IV was their second best selling game when it first came out.

Yeah because actively yelling at them to take my money they ignore me for to complain they’re in the red is so funny

Are you talking about smt or all of Atlus' games?

Most of these dipshits are wrong. There are two main issues at hand here:

1. This is the first game that Atlus is developing a game using Unreal Engine 4, so there's going to be a lot of trial and error.
2. Atlus announced SMT V way too early. In a 2018 interview with Kazuyuki Yamai, he said that modeling demons in 3D takes three times as long as prior games they've worked on. He also said that they didn't ramp up production until early 2018 as they were mostly working on getting accustomed to the new engine first.

Atlus tweeted on New Year's Eve of last year that there would be more news regarding SMT V coming "soon". What "soon" means here is anyone's guess because, you know....it's fucking Atlus.

Sega really need to replace some of the old retarded blood.
Capcom threw out some of it old retarded leaders and they’ve been a massive success

The gacha could've literally funded their entire game division if they had put actual effort into it, not going full coomer route was a complete mistake on their part since they are now relying on a dwindling userbase made up entirely of OG Megaten boomers
take your meds

>I did.
Huge mistake.
>OVA
Worst adaptation of the games. You’d rather read the books than watch that shit but it’s better to just play the games. Why wouldn’t you play them?