Not Every PS4 Exclusive Guaranteed for PC Release says Sony

blog.us.playstation.com/2020/03/10/hermen-hulst-qa-interview-with-head-of-playstations-worldwide-studios/
>PSB: PlayStation is no stranger to publishing titles on the PC, but Horizon: Zero Dawn is one of the largest games to make that leap. Is there anything you would say to PlayStation fans? What does it mean for the future?
>HH: Sure. I think it’s important that we stay open to new ideas of how to introduce more people to PlayStation, and show people maybe what they’ve been missing out on.

>And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don’t have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware.

Attached: mNzbFZm.jpg (1920x1080, 105.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naughtydog.com/greenhouse/job/859780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NONONONONO BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

What's the point?

They've only ported open world garbage. They don't give us mustards anything actually worth a damn like The Last of Us or Bloodborne. Bet they're gonna give us the gay samurai game next.

Is this supposed to be news?

It's over, psbros.

Why would Sony do that to us?

Attached: 1362012036592.gif (640x360, 2.9M)

Doubt it. They even backtracked on Dreams PC port, even though the head said he was wanted to see a PC port.

Dreams will come some day, just not anytime soon. Three years tops.

>anything actually worth a damn like The Last of Us

holy shit you are mad as all fuck. Go buy ps+ prepaid to make yourself feel better.

Attached: 1393273838273.jpg (445x463, 87.16K)

>comitted to hardware
Dropped. You're not getting a cent.

So basically, all PS games will come to PC at a certain time.

That's a shame cause Dreams deffo deserves a community on PC. Bloodborne and The Last Guardian would be sweet on PC too, with better performance

Attached: PS4ExclusiveTier.png (3294x1332, 3.96M)

No. This is literally them funding Horizon Zero Dawn 2.

Ok but Bloodborne when

The only one I want is Bloodborne, and it probably won't happen.

That game runs like absolute dogshit on base PS4, it NEEDS a PC port.

Never

I'm cautiously optimistic, not really interested in all the other trash they decide to port

Read: no, this doesn't mean we'll give you GoW or Bloodborne, because then people wouldn't have any reason to buy our console.

>The Last Guardian
>God Tier

Shit list

At this point they'd make more money by releasing BB on PC, nobody is buying a PS4 exclusively for BB this fucking late

If by gay samurai shit (which is true), you mean DREAMS, yes. That one is next for the PC. It's already debuted at a budget price on PS4 and something tells me they got people within Sony executive offices praying this is the next Minecraft so they gotta port it on everything.

Not that it matters since PS5 shot itself in the foot by having its exclusives go to the PC. PS5 is BC with only PS4 so they lost one game under the exclusive tree. Congrats to Sony for the whore port cash. Do one more like Bloodborne and I'll have no reason to keep this console. I could use the money to buy some Switch games and some leftover cash for a RAM upgrade.

Attached: IMG_1060.jpg (611x637, 101.92K)

>we'll
pffhahahaha

yeah, but you see what I mean

It's probably no coincidence that we only get the garbage dogshit "exclusives" like Horizon Zero Dawn (lol) that nobody who likes games actually wants to play.

>Not that it matters since PS5 shot itself in the foot by having its exclusives go to the PC
Imagine actually, unironically, 100% no bullshit believing this

No, I mean Ghost of Tsushima, although Dreams looks gay too

>They don't give us mustards anything actually worth a damn like The Last of Us
Shit bait.

So far only Guerilla (most likely partially because of the whole Kojima thing also using the same engine) and David Cage's games have gone to PC.

Not sure why people expect the likes of God of War, Last of Us 2, etc. to come to PC.

Attached: 1456053189509.jpg (408x408, 18.13K)

this sounds like PR talk

>h-hey guys we won't port every game, l-look we didn't port gravity rush!

Attached: 1535101915720.png (813x850, 342.66K)

>Not sure why people expect the likes of God of War, Last of Us 2, etc. to come to PC.
No one does, those are garbage. Bloodborne on the other side is ludo

Enjoy waiting years for nothing.

>The Last of Us
>Worth a damn

probably because he didn't outright deny it

I'm not waiting for shit, I don't give a fuck about your movie games I just like seeing you dumbfucks cry about losing exclusives

You sound like a loser

user...
naughtydog.com/greenhouse/job/859780

PlayStation exclusives are video games for people bad at playing video games.

Thanks for funding the sequel Master Wait.

I would suck Sony's cock if Bloodborne was ported to PC.
I don't give a fuck about any of the other exclusives.

Reminder that there's anons here's that think astral chain and bayonetta 2 will be ported to PC despite platinum saying it's all on Nintendo to make it happen.

Attached: 1583438701131m.jpg (873x1024, 135.09K)

bayonetta is shit but astral chain deserves to be on pc instead of a baby console

Let them believe what they want. Why does rumor and speculation hurt Yas Forums?

Attached: 1545878312177.jpg (640x360, 86.12K)

>PC gets one 3+ year old mediocre PS4 game

W-we did it b-bros

If they will be ported, it won't be for a while. AC is not even a year old and Bayo 2 and 3 are sort of their Bloodborne equivalent for the hardcore crowd.

WEST BAD
JAPAN GOOD

>game that requires aiming, which is on an engine with existing games on PC, and is being used to promote the sequel and the PS5
I'd love Bloodborne and even Infamous SS, but I think we are probably not getting much of these ported

>port hzd now
>some people hype for hzd 2 so they can buy a ps5 at launch

you're too naive Yas Forums

I have something to offer you though

Attached: 1537003831835.jpg (189x266, 7.81K)

Yes, great games like the Last of Us, a stealth focused Uncharted with just as many linear corridors and on-the-rails gameplay segments.

>Linear bad
>On-The-Rails bad
based open world retard

NO
APE
ESCAPE
Good fucking job, Sony.

It's too late, they already opened that can of worms. People are going to keep asking for them.

That one is actually the least likely to be ported since Nintendo has an actual ownership of it unlike Bayo. But yes, Bayo is shit. Wish Nintendo scooped up NMH or something that fit the hardware better.

>worth a damn like the Last of Us

Attached: pfft.jpg (207x251, 5.79K)

That is some fine quality bait.

Please remove Horizon from your list. It is not an exclusive.

I couldn't care less about any ps4 exclusive, what I want is AC remaster.

Here’s the real version

Attached: D1230B12-955A-4216-BD91-A00A9CD24EF7.jpg (2732x1445, 829.88K)

the only PS exclusive that should come to PC is dreams, it's the type of game that would actually get an extremely active community if it came out there

if they are thinking of releasing hzd to get people on pc to get hzd2 on ps5 i think they might have been better off doing a better game.

I couldn't give a shit honestly, there's never been a POS4 release that's ever made me want it. If I never visited here I would never think of this shit or be reminded it exists. Console exclusives are irrelevant and completely off my radar on both ends of the user spectrum from their end to mine.

they didn't make enough money and they'll probably recoup their losses by building up the benefits of it running on more powerful hardware.

i think it's more telling that this shill had to actually address the fanboy meltdown of dumping dead, years old exclusives onto PC. Who but the worst, fattest, most pathetic elements in life would even care? gaystation faggots, that's who. I've personally seen the hysterical melt down some people had to the RUMOR of this game getting ported. I'm sure there's more than a few heart palpitations going around now. Bitter, angry faggots.

the only thing that makes sense is that they're gonna release it on ps5. it's gonna be a bloodborne machine again