What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: main-qimg-5f45e622823d4f75ad9b1cb3df1f9876.png (640x480, 239.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtI5HM7GVGY?t=231
youtube.com/watch?v=vDUYLDtC5Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>setting emitters to 105%

resonance cascade let a bunch of aliens hop the border wall

Gordon pissed on the crystal.

G-man knew the only way to stop the unstoppable Combine was to fuck over Xen and the Earth

Attached: 1575172496550.jpg (460x460, 23.94K)

>fuck earth and the combines enemies
>stops the combine

???????

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (1160x500, 59.64K)

The combine only care about Earth for the resources and teleportation, G-man precisely set things up in a specific way that the Combine can't succeed against him

Yeah this is probably what doomed them.
But with such a different sample than usual they really should have done more tests before putting it in there to begin with, for fucks sake they knew there was a risk of resonence cascade.

Attached: prepare.png (1024x768, 264.03K)

for fucks sake, Eli knew there was something special about the sample when G-man gave it to him. Im fairly positive he knew something was going to happen.

Nothing went wrong. The portal was opened as expected by Gman.

if you are the US, and want to preserve freedums in your own country, you start a proxy war in some shithole.

gman is just some alien doing the same. to keep the combine away from wherever he is, he makes some sort of pact with the us gov, which gave him all that influence, and fucks them over, handing earth to the combine as bait, look over there, tasty resources.. dont look where i came from.. his problem is solved

Gordon doesn't need to hear all this. He's a highly trains pruffeshunal

They're waiting for you Gordon
In the test chamberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They ignored the fluctuations

Also they let this guy work in the facility

Attached: what i said frohman.jpg (200x200, 48.44K)

Is that actually canon I haven't read Concerned in ages

What were they even trying to do?

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT:
GORDON FREEMAN'S A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. HE PISSED ON MY ANTI-MASS SPECTROMETER. THAT'S RIGHT, HE TOOK HIS UNCIRCUMCISED CROWBAR DICK OUT AND HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING ANTI-MASS SPECTROMETER AND HE SAID HIS DICK WAS "THIS BIG" AND I SAID "THAT'S DISGUSTING". SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON MY BREENCAST DOT COM: GORDON FREEMAN, YOU GOT A SMALL DICK, ITS THE SIZE OF THIS SENTIENT FUNGI EXCEPT WAY SMALLER. AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY DONG LOOKS LIKE. THAT'S RIGHT BABY, ALL POINT, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS, LOOK AT THAT IT'S NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE WITH OUR LIMITED VOCABULARY. HE SABOTAGED MY ANTI-MASS SPECTROMETER SO GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH. THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER CITADEL PISS. EXCEPT I'M NOT PISSING ON THE EARTH, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER, I'M PISSING ON THE DIMENSIONAL INTERSECT. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT KLEINER, I PISSED ON THE DIMENSIONAL INTERSECT YOU IDIOT!

YOU HAVE TWENTY-THREE HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROP-EL-ETS HIT THIS FUCKING DIMENSION, NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT, BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO.

Attached: 1582118450886.png (900x720, 927.38K)

Science shit

>prepare for unforeseen clipping in elevators

They were well within acceptable boundries.

They really needed the extra resolution.

Probably trying to make better batteries or something, even today we are only just starting to make progress in that area again thanks to quantum computing.

Gordon slaming the cart into the chamber.

Turn Gordon into a sissy bottom. Didn't work out.

Attached: 1583438301074.jpg (3200x2160, 3.68M)

>Gordon slams a cart into the chamber
>Hell breaks loose

Why was Gordon so retarded?

youtu.be/VtI5HM7GVGY?t=231

During the experiment, the scientists mentioned an anti-mass spectrometer
so, the crystal probably has anti-mass and could be used to create wormholes

mass spectrometers dont measure mass

fantastic series

Mass spectrometry (MS) is an analytical technique that measures the mass-to-charge ratio of ions.
It measures mass, it measures charge.
Stop fucking replying to me, brainlet.

I'm interested in it but dont know how pozzed it is. Any political propaganda I should know of?

>he's adam jensen now
fuck's sake

They didn't listen

A group of male and female scientists are condensed into a a single female scientist for the sake of a consistent protagonist in one part, that's basically it.

Male scientists, there were no women involved

Sorry
It's not entirely unrealistic though, the Soviet Union was known for being "progressive" as far as gender is concerned.

Don't forget about all the ridiculous bullshit that NEVER HAPPENED that was also introduced in this series. Most documentaries from long ago have already covered chernobyl extensively and are far more worth your time.

Lmao that part in the show when its some woman going around pretending she's a deep cover agent had me rolling. Then she gets a slap on the wrist from the KGB, the fucking KGB no less, and is sent on her way.

I don't give a shit about realism it's just an entertaining drama.

Gordon Frohman swapped the crystal with a piece of cheddar cheese.

Mother

Fucker

How exactly would that have caused a resonance cascade?

It opened a portal to the cheese dimension.
Why do you think Xen environments are made out of holes?

Attached: 1024-hl-xen-07.jpg (1024x768, 174.04K)

the dairy, presumably

the day everything went to shit. it already started like ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=vDUYLDtC5Qw

>stop the unstoppable

Attached: 1581652159326.png (990x682, 466.08K)

holy fucking shit

Attached: 1583785101868.jpg (596x628, 40.43K)

I on the other hand dont give a shit about "drama" for 80 IQ individuals and am much more interested in the story. What's a good documentary?

What program is this? Can you really have half life roleplay through the entire fucking game.

When I was a kid I wanted to become a diploma engineer because Black Mesa was so cozy and interesting.

an educated guess is HL source in synergy coop

They were shooting a highly focused jet of superheated ions (plasma) into an exotic crystal with negative mass properties to see what sort of energy it outputted to analyze its chemical and physical makeup. Negative mass is a theorized property of certain exotic matter (like dark matter/dark fluid) which acts the opposite to normal mass. When pushed one way it will go the other way and it will also gain momentum from a state of rest. Things like this are very interesting in theoretical physics and technically allowed in general relativity. They also play a part in wormhole creation as negative mass is required to create enough energy to tunnel through spacetime.

So with all this in mind them shooting this jet of plasma at 105% their capacity into the largest and purest sample they had seen but had not tested yet, the potential for errors was great and potential for unknown consequences even more so.

someone should VR roleplay Deus ex

>the server crashed
>supercomputers randomly exploding
>even the fucking microwave exploded
They should've realized that something is wrong and postponed the test.

You’re an absolute loser dude

How about dark messiah, there is good potential for comedy there, but somebody has to play Xana and that could get awkward.

Garry's mod with VRmod

its unrealistic they get a ton of things wrong