What's with her and fish?

what's with her and fish?

Attached: FETH_Flayn.png (690x1070, 623.21K)

you would know if you actually played the game, retard

It's not worth playing.

I'd like her to play with my fish if you know what I mean

Her dead mom was big into cooking fish.

Pussy

I have a fetish for girls with fish in their pussy. Nobody ever draws it though.

Its what her tight little C smells like

Am I the only one that thinks Flayn looks fucking stupid?
Her hair looks so bad, I normally love drill hair, but they managed to fuck it up so bad.

Autistic fixation

Her dead Mom used to fish.

Unironically the best girl from FE Three Houses. It's just a shame we'll never get to see Saint Cethleann during the previous era where she spends all her time healing and stabbing alongside Seiros and the rest of the homies.

I'm not a fan of it either. I was hoping for a change post-skip but nope, still the same ridiculous floopy drills.
I'd still pound her raw.

Autism

I wish we got a Flayn and Seteth with war suit like Rhea
W!Rhea looks better than normal Rhea

The simple answer is her mom liked to fish as well.

The more complex answer is that Rhea and the 4 saints are based on the 5 heavely creatures of Chinese mythology. Indech and Macuil are obviously the black tortoise and vermillion bird and Rhea being the yellow dragon. Assuming Seteth is therefore azure dragon that would make Flayn the white tiger.

Tiger is a cat. Cats like fish.

Attached: jtt5gq09mxq31.png (2597x1965, 3.44M)

I wanna show her my little minnow, haha

I hear ya. Flayns drills just look fishy.
Fortunately we got a better drill girl with dlc.

gee, i wonder why

Seek help, although not as much help as people who like lolis they need only one kind of medicine a bullet to the brain.

her hair reminds me of some kind of ice cream, like gelato or something

How's her lewd game, fellow FE brethren?

Make her your Dancer and find out, user

Attached: 1583017513460.png (640x719, 196.66K)

Flayn is a miracle.

Attached: 1579313180954.png (631x424, 646.79K)

I'm starting a maddening run after completing the donut steel house DLC. When should I recruit the fanfiction characters to give them the good bases and weapon skills. Should I do a save them all run again? It felt wrong last time I did it but on the other hand I want to do all the paralogues as well.

Seteth's shield is a lion/tiger design. It stands to reason that Seteth is the Tiger, and Flayn is the river dragon.

Forgot picture.

Attached: Meatime.jpg (3000x2000, 467.58K)

Makes me think of a cobra hood and thus more reptilian to me. It's the reason why I couldn't see her as a Tiger-dragon that liked fish, especially since Seteth's hair looks more feline to me.

modern jrpg character writing 101:
>think of something (food, activity or a person are the most common) that would be vaguely funny for one second if a character was unreasonably obsessed with it
>have the character mention this obsession literally all the time they aren't giving utilitarian dialogue to advance the plot
>from 50 to 90% through the game (or in an optional scene you get by spending enough time with the character) reveal that the character has a VERY SAD and TRAGIC reason for their obsession because character sad = depth

It takes a very sophisticated individual to appreciate the benefits of drill hair.

Attached: 0829fe11c04761c364762acae653df0d.jpg (645x690, 84.75K)

Hapi and balthus have a paralogue together and you get Balthus's relic gauntlets as a reward. Yuri and Constance have a paralogue as well and you get Yuri's relic from the that. If you want both relics recruit all 4. As for when you should recruit them. Chapter 5 sounds pretty good, though you can honestly do it whenever in part one since the paralogues are available in part 2 as well.

How many inches do you think they can take, combined?

Attached: 1582977477481.jpg (1125x900, 557.15K)

>inches
try feet

>>have the character mention this obsession literally all the time
She doesn't do that though. The fish thing only comes up a few times.
Most of her supports don't even mention it.

But imagine her expression, if there was a live 5 star fish flopping around in her pussy.

that's it
i'm gonna MARRY flayn

Attached: 1569366520615.jpg (744x1200, 82.65K)

Should I side with Edelgard or Church route for my first playthrough?

Attached: 6400075.jpg (500x477, 65.29K)

if I may be so bold, do you consider yourself male or female?

Attached: 1122139.jpg (1000x1000, 854.41K)

chuch is just gold deer but worse, if you're gonna go with BE then go all the way

Don't do it. You can't beat Seteth in a fight and you've got nothing else going for you.

I'll just get my man Caspar to wingman for me, he'll delete him with a brave axe like he did in my CF run

i shall marry seteth as well and anyone who opposes me

Attached: 1582939587573.jpg (1535x2048, 296.43K)

But then Flayn will marry Caspar and I don't want you to get NTR'd, user.

Solid plan but then how are you going to explain to your daughterwife that her fatherbrother is now your fatherhusband?

I want to marry this lady, is it normal?

Attached: a910987c45ce07d8e1f7df0912267e2e.jpg (1050x1100, 116.24K)

Well you can only do so on her specific route, so for completions sake it makes sense. In matters of pure taste she's pretty bland though.

>wanting to marry a woman who's lifespan is drastically shortened and can't actually pass down the thing that makes her special.
Honestly, she's fucking useless. Any kid she has should in theory have the Crest of Seiros and it shouldn't be too hard to get the Sword and Shield of Seiros but she's not going to live long enough to be able to raise any crest-bearing children.
She also actively punishes any of your non-super powered children by creating a system of "meritocracy" except the realization that your crest-powered children are going to have the most merit is just going to reinforce the system.

Flayn is supposed to look slightly off because she's really out of touch with current fashions since she's been sleeping for so many years

Very normal

Attached: s_plus_support.jpg (700x371, 278.2K)

Flayn, Marianne, Dorothea, and Ferdinand are the only non-meme dancer options.

based tastes

>why yes, I am superior to Edelgard, how could you tell?

Ah, hello there user. My name is Holst Goneril, you wouldn't have happened to have seen my sister Hilda around would you?

Attached: 1582813357568m.jpg (831x1024, 78.1K)

yeah she's lying in a ditch near the edge of Deirdru because fuck the golden queers

manofculture.jpg

Who would be a good gf for Holst?

Attached: holst.jpg (1280x720, 219.17K)

No, but here's Lysithea von Ordelia

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Lysithea-part1.png (458x431, 252.26K)

>not keeping her around as a the fucktoy she looks like

I don't see why I can't do that anyway

Attached: 1434822909418.jpg (640x480, 28.98K)

she looks like her pee tastes really good

I managed to avoid killing her in my CF run so I guess that's canon in my game

Attached: hilda.jpg (3820x4081, 2.69M)