Driving on GTA:V is much less interesting than GTA:SA

Driving on GTA:V is much less interesting than GTA:SA.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1555889606814.jpg (1280x720, 147.49K)

What exactly do you mean by “interesting”?

nostalgia

>implying driving can be interesting

what a faggot, are you from USA?

In terms of content San Andreas is the better game

SA was a complete pile of shit with 80% of the radio being some sort of hip-hop or rap.

>with 80% of the radio being some sort of hip-hop or rap
sounds like the 90s alright

>2019
more like 2013

Oh fuck off.

Not even true you fag

GTAV missed the point. It tried too hard for realism and pretty much copying a city completely while SA went more for landmarks and stuff.

While there are multiple hip hop stations, there are a ton of stations that play different genres like grunge/alt rock, country, fucking disco or some shit, etc.

>b-bruh when i was a kid the world FELT bigger, it may have been just as empty, boring, and lifeless as V but it FELT bigger.

whatever ben

limiting draw distance can do wonders to immersion

>2019

>Driving on GTA:V is much less interesting
yes.

Attached: gta_driving_1.webm (1000x563, 2.77M)

>2019
but the game came out in 2013?

Why does it say 2019

SOUL vs SOULLESS

I miss GTA IV.

I hope GTAVI takes the driving physics from IV and tones it down a smidge.
I seriously miss being thrown out of the front windshield in wrecks though. Who the fuck thought removing that would be a good idea?

I just want a smaller map with more density

>I seriously miss being thrown out of the front windshield in wrecks though. Who the fuck thought removing that would be a good idea?
It was just annoying that there was no seatbelt option, like they just needed to add an animation if you waited a second after getting in a car, like they did for putting on a helmet when you got on bikes.

Same. They usually make up for the map in some other way, usually more side content like VCS and CTW's respective empire building and drug dealing.

I'm sure they removed it because otherwise people would fail GTAO missions constantly from dumbass players being bad drivers

The vigilante missions in gta 4 were also really good. I could also care less about the mission rating system

People actually play missions in GTAO? I can't even queue up for a full heist strand

only 2/11 stations were rap

IV sucks dick and is the worst GTA out of the entire franchise.

Attached: 1578309732140.webm (1280x720, 96K)

that would be GTA Advance

>and is the worst GTA out of the entire franchise.
AS much as I love them, I'd say the same about 3 and VC when their Stories counterparts exist, then there's Advance which everyone forgets about and V which is literally running on an inttentionally shit engine.

>2002, 2004
>PC ports from 2003 and 2005

>2019
>PC port from 2015

>The vigilante missions in gta 4 were also really good. I could also care less about the mission rating system
Same. I just want them to go back to having shady as fuck side businesses like drug dealing. It was a good way to keep the player doing something else and adds replay value.

VOODOO RUNNING FROM MY MAGIC

I knew a bunch of black people that actually got into country music because of SA.

Attached: 1583780349620.jpg (849x720, 168.09K)

SA needs the orange tint

GTA IV is boring

I wish Rockstar would remove the gold object mission shit. TboGT started that shit.

Driving in GTA:SA was an illusion, and you fell for it. The vehicles were actually very slow and the game warped the camera to give the appearance of speed.

Attached: 1474018732968.jpg (880x757, 63.06K)

I can't, you're completely right. The map felt much fuller; I fell like there wasn't much to GTA V's desert.
I also think that the inferior quality of the graphics adds to the charm, because our brains tend to fill in the blanks of what we are seeing. The more realistic the environment, the less work our brain has to do to identify it. So walking through the forest in SA is more surreal than in V, and thus, more memorable.

Games in general are an illusion; you're staring at a screen while pretending to be driving a car and shooting at people. A well realized illusion is something worth of praise, not mockery.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

It's the same with all GTAs. Top speed for cars in SA is ~120mph, in IV it's ~110mph, and in V it's ~130mph.

they're even slower if you have the frame limiter disabled

I think OP means that the driving required more involvement in San Andreas.

In 5 all the cars handle the same and they all steer the same. The driving is faster but it's like racing RC cars.

That is to say, the driving was simplified for casuals after GTA IV filtered them out.

This. Morrowind would look tiny if it wasn't for the fog.

I would agree if I was an user with shit taste.

Controls wise GTA1 or GTA3 are technically the worst (not counting the Game Boy titles). In soul, GTAV as it has a drawn out boring story filled with 30 paragraphs of talking per mission and the single player content was set aside in favor of microtransactions sales and greed.

We had a good run with DMA/Rockstar but they are literally a dead studio now. Supporting them after GTAV just makes you look stupid.

Counting cutscene time for mission completion time is the dumbest thing they refuse to get rid of

>Guns n Roses
>The Who
why you lyin

one of the weirdest changes V did was make it so motorcycles went faster if you did a wheelie rather than when you leaned forward like in previous games

SA driving was worse than Vice City even the cars were weaker than VCs, utter trash M8 man they downgraded so many things it's fuckin nuts the las ventures free way is absolute hell

>dumbass players being bad drivers
yep heres a fun experiment guys make a race with a U turn and see how long it takes to find a player that can at least figure out they should slow down a little for the turn

drifting those huge ass slippery boats known as muscle cars while using nos in the balled of gay tony was fun as fuck online

see

>bro, just drive on the desert lmao

Attached: 1560717684548.jpg (1920x1080, 565.89K)

>stopping in bat country

based musically illiterate poster
all music made by blacks is rap

>he doesn't like rap
Look at this racist fuck...

when I was a kid, dicks felt bigger

GTA (one you like) SUCKS FUCKING DICKS
GTA (one I like) IS THE GOAT
you cannot disprove this

you have great taste

why is he pissing in his trunk?