Western gaming thread

>the current state of western gaming

Attached: 1583776404412.jpg (667x636, 59.73K)

KYS

>actually defending this slop
(you) projecting hard

seethe harder cuck

What are you even trying to say?

that nigger should stay as voice actress instead of putting her monkey face on videogames
when she was doing only voice nobody ever gave a shit

this bitch is in cod too

Attached: muh diversity.png (572x650, 320.75K)

lmao whitebois so fragile they seethe just from seeing a face

it's fucking weird since she doesn't even look like that IRL

Attached: Debra_Wilson_2010.jpg (1152x1728, 535.19K)

>OH NO THERE'S A BLACK CHARACTER IN A STAR WARS GAME
>NEVERMIND THE FURRIES AND SLUGS AND THE BLACK GUY IN THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY
>I CAN FEEL THEM LIBTARDS GENOCIDING ME RIGHT NOW LET ME TELL YOU

wtf are you blind?

The SJW cult that runs western gaming now purposely makes most characters ugly

>dont like monkey faces
>"aayyyyy must be a fragile whiteboy seething lmao"
keep drinking that soimilk and shut up

Why don't you make your own game fascistboi?

>cherrypicking with a specific screenshot of a character that was facescanned of the VO which is a frequently used VO
All you're doing is showcasing your own bias and agenda.

Attached: 1427201515279.png (288x277, 86.25K)

i can hear you breathing heavily over the internet bro

purposely make most characters like her, actually
its kinda funny, cause that makes you notice they think too that she looks ugly as heck and thats why they love her

It's more of how uncanny the characters look, not so much their skin color. Look at ME Andromeda. Stop crying racist all the time you little baby

Thinly veiled cope

>it's fucking weird since she doesn't even look like that IRL
She does

Attached: 80490d7ff4d291da0cf542070809b5d6.jpg (736x800, 81.76K)

I got to this moment in the game where we meet her and turned it off.

I mean its one thing to *self insert multi culture character* but I just found her general appearance to be so revolting that I couldn't even continue playing

Plus the game is shit anyway if you need me I'll be playing Outcast niggers.

seethe harder fragile whitecuck

its just your own breathing lmao keep mad

>good looking black woman with saggy tits
>ugly looking black woman with no tits

pick one or the other jesus fuck.

user nobody actually buys the "it's about her looks" line even for a millisecond.

the only one seething is you, dude, to the point you feel the need to respond to everyone not sharing your opinion

>Consider your agenda showcased!

lmao

You know I'm right. Grow up little baby

Attached: images.jpg (304x166, 5.94K)

I don't even know how you fuck up a face like that even more than its already fucked up desu

>KYS

Attached: 1579796588672.jpg (125x214, 11.03K)

speak only for yourself, dumbass

Attached: 5d01ae877d52cbcf3eba8cc28167d438.jpg (600x1000, 77.73K)

>wojak posting
like clockwork

but you're white...?

>>wojak posting
>like clockwork

Attached: 1576180202685.jpg (196x250, 6.53K)

Is she actually a good actress? I only really remember her from MAD TV, so it feels weird seeing her constantly show up in apparently serious roles.

lmao its funny cause it only show you crying
now bring the other wojak citing this post, pet

The simple truth is that western developers care more about social engineering than they do fun. Their goal is to shape the American public's political views. The game is secondary, which is why I stopped buying western games. They don't care about fun.

I miss the entire industry just being purely about fun. Pretty women, strong muscular idealized men, romping dungeons, fighting for simple justice. Just fun without all this fucking skepticism. Now it's all "Hmm, how will black and gay people feel about this character? I want the game to have adequate representation. We should also have a racist be put in his place and feature a gay kiss". I hate it.

>now bring the other wojak citing this post, pet
I can't, I only have those two saved on this computer. I have to wait until this thread 404's before I can post them again, or wait until I get home where I have that one mega link full of them that someone shared.

Sorry to disappoint.

Do you think reddit spacing is sufficient for continuing to shitpost?

Exactly. Too bad the retards in this thread don't understand this

i have to admit that the flood of niggers is becoming really startling, they almost look like the majority now instead of being the suffering minority they claim to be

>Now it's all "Hmm, how will black and gay people feel about this character?
Well think about all the bland brown haired white men from last gen, it was the same thing there. All they were thinking of is how do we make something people can insert into/relate to? They are just expanding that now, but honestly the whole thought process has always annoyed me and is a large part of why even fantasy and sci-fi games don't bother with anything that doesn't look human.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining about just having black people in games or whatever. I don't care if I'm playing a white guy or a black dude or a woman or whatever. I just hate how so many developers so obviously care about the "message" they're sending to players. It's all about how they want the player to feel on a social level. If you make a badass black vampire killer, I don't care. I just don't want his story to be about how he's facing prejudice within the vampire fighting community or some lame shit or how black vampire slayers struggled to buy garlic in white neighborhoods or whatever the fuck else. I just want a fun game that isn't TRYING to send messages.

>western gaming

Attached: Screenshot_20200309-121854.png (1080x2160, 249.68K)

It is inevitable sadly, gaming has surpassed film in revenue so it was only a matter of time for those sorts to jump ship to then next hottest thing. But I think you are misinterpreting it as usually it is just a product of marketing. It's not about the message, it's more about hooking more people to play by having characters they think people will "relate to" just because they look similar or are the same race as they are.

Attached: 1574704016879.png (960x540, 575.91K)

>Game is mediocre and forgettable
>But it has libtard shit so I'm going to sperg out and spam it all the time

>We finally discovered how to render black people skin in video game engine!
>Use it everywhere!!!!!!!

>lmao its funny cause it only show you crying
now bring the other wojak citing this post, pet

Attached: 8444.png (215x234, 17.33K)

Attached: file.png (600x706, 855.99K)

Attached: 558.png (194x259, 7.19K)

>she appeared on WCW when Will Sasso fought Bret Hart

Attached: 1546917338942.gif (500x281, 993.96K)

>I miss the entire industry just being purely about fun. Pretty women, strong muscular idealized men, romping dungeons, fighting for simple justice. Just fun without all this fucking skepticism. Now it's all "Hmm, how will black and gay people feel about this character? I want the game to have adequate representation. We should also have a racist be put in his place and feature a gay kiss". I hate it.
Pretty much. Fuck, man how I wish it was still like this.

Attached: 1581184524370.png (600x800, 23.32K)

>Thinking this is the worst black female SW has to offer
AYOOOOOOOOO WHIBOOOI

Attached: 2020-03-07 00-10-56-530.jpg (1920x1080, 308.05K)

Come on dude, even when they just give you a white guy, they are still thinking about that shit.

Attached: 1572396368667.jpg (638x838, 206.89K)

Wojak is an apostate of Satan

Attached: 4726.jpg (570x400, 43.71K)

>Wojak is an apostate of Satan

Attached: d4e.jpg (444x580, 25.94K)

Attached: 1568347241752.gif (250x316, 1.56M)

Why do you faggots even pretend you're making western "gaming" threads when these threads are almost never about games and are 100% crying that western games don't make you coom like the shitty skinnerbox gachas Japan is shitting out

>NO THE GIRLS AREN'T PRETTY ENOUGH
>NO THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE IN MY GAME
>NO WHY AREN'T MY STORIES AND CHARACTERS RIPPED OUT OF SHITTY CHILDREN'S ANIME LIKE JAPAN DOES

>The simple truth is that western developers care more about social engineering than they do fun.
While this is mostly true, it needs an addendum. There are western devs that do care about fun, but any western studio that gets a modicum of success will be targeted by gaming journalists. When they find out the entire team is just white guys, they'll make a big stink about how that company is racist and sexist, instead of just a group of nerds who wanted to make a game they wanted to play. So then the devs will be forced to take on diversity hires, and they'll have to fulfill a bunch of SJW checkboxes (prominent but not main black character, women can't be conventionally attractive or show too much skin, etc).

It's sad. Good/fun games have come from western AA studios, but they can't anymore. And an indie team can only make a couple games before they too have to submit to the dogma.

Attached: sad knight.jpg (2592x3872, 814.72K)

I forgot to mention, but I also think black people are equal to every other human race on the planet.

>So then the devs will be forced to take on diversity hires, and they'll have to fulfill a bunch of SJW checkboxes
How are they forced to do this? Why do they do this

At least she was a good character for a change.

no bully debra pls

Attached: 1583038407659.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

the state of japoid gaming
>nothing compares to CDPR
>nothing compares to rockstar
>nothing compares to ubisoft
>nothing compares to activision
>nothing compares to bethesda
why can't slit eyes compete?

Attached: 1576917933959.png (777x840, 170.49K)

>Good/fun games have come from western AA studios
Don't remind me. I've been scooping up AA games from past gens just to savour this.

Attached: this feel of sorrow.gif (267x200, 950.83K)