>4 Days

Did the astroturfers stop making Nioh threads?

Attached: Sanada Yukimurder.webm (768x432, 2.91M)

>Slightly fewer cheese options in 4 days
How will we cope?

Attached: Sasuke.webm (768x432, 2.92M)

1kat!

Attached: 1520100196303.jpg (1280x720, 105.11K)

?? there's a thread up if you search

2kat

Attached: nioh-2-giant-cat-lady.jpg (1280x768, 137.93K)

no more sloth cheese?

I'll wait for the PC version. Using Ansel was a lot of fun in that.

Attached: Nioh - Complete Edition Screenshot 2017.11.20 - 20.30.06.11.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

>cheese makes a game bad

Attached: poise.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

>Thread creator doesn't put "Nioh" anywhere in the OP
What an idiot. No you can't search for it with "Nioh"

I'd use her 2kats, if ya know what I mean

>using anything other than 1kat
You are no true samurai

I really tried getting into Nioh, but i played so much Souls, i couldn't adapt to the new gameplay.

Much shorter duration, similar to how it worked in later difficulties in Nioh 1.

>giant flaming sword nip shit

grow up already

I really tried getting into Nioh but after playing so much Souls I couldn't bring myself to lower my standards that much.

Wow that webm was actually cool until he cheesed him to death. Glad that shit isn't in Nioh 2

t. gaijin

Attached: musashi.jpg (1654x2929, 1.84M)

Disappointed that, I assume, photo mode isn't on PS4 for 2, seems like an obvious choice but I think they would've brought it up by now. Maybe it'll come out post-launch but yeah, ansel chads make me jealous

>tfw gonna use axe and invest heavily into Shifting while reforging my shit for bonus Anima Gain/Meter to animation cancel from demanding Axe moves into Yokai Skills constantly
I am no samurai.
I gonna be a fucking berserker.

Attached: (1525058035546).png (610x854, 996.62K)

With all the talk of 2, I decided to try out the first game.
Is there supposed to be as large a disparity between humans and yokai/bosses as I'm feeling? I could slaughter an endless wave of soldiers all day, but yokai 1-2 shot me and take forever to kill.

This game looks really cool but I fucking suck at it. I think I'm getting too damn old for this kind of hard game. Go on without me, anons...

Most yokai have some sort of weak spot that instantly drains their Ki allowing for ez damage.
Yoki have breakable horns.
Wheels have a vulnerable back on the other side of their face.
Cyclops I'm sure you can figure.
Spiders have weak butts.
Tengu and Monks just hate all things under the sun and have no weakness.
How old are ya, user?

>Wow that was cool until he cheesed him to death
Nioh summarised in one comment

Attached: Datedodges.webm (768x432, 2.94M)

same. i love creating characters and leveling shit up and on top of that, Nioh has a Diablo like loot system AND it's nipponese as fuck.
could basically be my dream game, if i weren't so fucking bad at it.

Im reading Blade of the Immortal in the meantime just to get my fix. Trying not to play Nioh1 again, getting myself some high quality weed and food for the weekend. Im ready guys

I figured out the weakpoint thing about halfway through the caves, but even then that only gets half the big yoki's HP at best. After that it's still a battle of acupuncture vs tactical nukes.

I wonder if someone is gonna try and make the COOMER guy.

I'll be 33 this year. When it comes to games I'm just getting too soft. These days I mostly play zone out shit like Dragon Quest and Hyrule Warriors.

I was the same but I got so hooked with the first game that before I knew it, its mechanics clicked with me, so by the time I did my second run from scratch I was blasting through it. Same with Nioh2 open beta. Its just a matter of time, and tou always have options like summoning someone else

When it comes to normal human soldiers and yokai, yes. One is literally just a human, the other is a (typically) demonic monster, no shit they're stronger. The biggest difference is that human enemies have a regening ki while yokai can't regenerate their ki without a yokai pool and when their ki is drained you can do a big combo before they get all their ki back. Also weak points

what the hell is that HP

>but even then that only gets half the big yoki's HP at best
Think you're missing something. Horn breaks in Nioh 1 blow up the entire Ki bar and put Yoki on the ground for final blows. After you break Ki they'll stagger on every hit for a few seconds, then they'll do a shout which generates a pool and recovers their Ki again. At level appropriate gear it should be possible to kill the Yoki after a horn break before they can recover and attack.

Attached: High Horn.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

I get there should be a notable discrepency. But at times it feels like the only safe play is to pop living weapon and just burst them down, Especially the walls.
My build is obviously sub-optimal as my armor's all over the place and my stats are spread out to try new things, is a few errant stat points really that much of a game changer?

you dont need to fight the walls
gesture at them

I quit during one of the Nioh 1 DLC campaigns. Did they ever make that cute moth girl spirit obtainable?

>is a few errant stat points really that much of a game changer?
No definitely not. On your first playthrough character stats have minimal impact and your damage mainly comes from the level of your weapon and the rolls on it. As long as you're updating your weapon regularly you should be good, but you obviously need to use optimised damage skills.

Yes, moth pussy is obtainable

>Did they ever make that cute moth girl spirit obtainable?
>girl
but yes

I know about the gesture thing, but of the 2 I've found, they always aggro after a couple attempts. Is there a hint as to which one or something?

Obviously it's WotN footage, which is NG+4

Attached: Marias.webm (768x432, 2.86M)

>acting like playing the 3d version of this makes you cool
This game was lame in the 80's and it's just as lame when you slap a 3d engine on it and call it "souls like". Fanboi better games.

Attached: simonsays.jpg (286x300, 11.99K)

I still haven't finished the first game. I think I was up to the point where you storm Nobunaga's castle with Hanzo and the ninja girl. How far until the end am I?

>Farm 70k honor
>buy the girl that was raped
>unlock Maria shortly later
>can’t buy because no honor left
I regret everything.

Every wall has a grave nearby. The grave tells you the cause of death, including which kind of gesture the person who died used. That eliminates 1 category so you have 2 guesses to guess between 2 remaining categories.

>>girl
even better

Attached: 1552631339424.jpg (660x660, 231.21K)

2nd last main story mission.

Oh, it's color coded. That makes sense.

the specific gesture doesnt matter
only the type, positive, neutral, aggressive
there's usually a body in front of them that tells you which one not to do
then you get two chances
you should always get it right

The color of the eyes, apparently. That's a load of bullshit so I just use a blue and a red gesture and if they still go aggressive after that just kill them normally or find the alternate path to go around them and peel the amulet of their backs and they die instantly.

Why do the walls always wait for a 2nd emote from me? Do both count? Or do I seem to get the first wrong by a miracle all the time?

...what?

Based post
HOWEVER
ENTER, THE BOKKENCHAD

Attached: file.png (773x1155, 1.17M)

Don't go to Vegas

Spearfa or 3axe? I adore both playstyles but can't choose.

Can I make my nigga Guts in 2?

Attached: 1551040607125.jpg (640x640, 201.96K)

you can have a big sword, at least

I'm surprised no one made this yet

I play my favourite Shinsendummy

Attached: 1552064165478.jpg (1023x692, 113.6K)

I quit during the second DLC, was just too underleveled for the enemies, it's a wonder I even beat Maria, I spent a long time on her, my stamina just wasn't high enough so I had to git gud in the end. I really want to pick the first game up again and finish the last two DLC's before Nioh 2 now, but I don't want to grind. The mob groups in the beginning of the 2nd DLC wrecked my shit so hard.
3axe sounds the most fun to me.

Who here /ManjiChad/?

Attached: 1582829451237.png (1000x730, 1.01M)

Make sure you beta test it properly this time so we don't get shit like this in time for the PC release. Chop chop!

game doesn't have any big chunks of iron for weapons so you'll just have a Larper.

Too late it's Gold.

Attached: Early game then.webm (768x432, 2.95M)

I love how good heavy armor and poise were in DS1.
Then they became completely useless in the sequels.

they should put him in with 2 extra melee weapons in his ranged slots

Attached: FCBA11F8.webm (800x480, 2.98M)

He is implying that souls game are the same as simon says, bop it, etc. Since you have to learn the patterns of the enemies and react acordingly like you do with those toys.

Horseshit. Heavy weapons kick ass. Even bosses like Friede go flying when you hit her with the big dick sword.

it was retarded
you could just stand there and ignore the boss' attacks and kill them without ever dodging or blocking

I said armor and poise, user..
It was fun

You wont have the sword, though. You might want to play Dark Souls for that.

This guy was a motherfucker and a half when I fought him. He was a total bitch in the crypt though. Too much Amrita.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards it myself. I did Spearfa in 1, and the monk aesthetic of those two weapons are great. 3axe is unga as fuck and my short time in the beta had me falling in love with the hatchets.

I bought it sale for steam and I love it but boat oni is filtering me hardcore ;-;

Attached: toshirogif.gif (500x237, 994.05K)

Is there really no Uirriam-dono this time?

Attached: 82488523_178930213343993_6097608769536063949_n.jpg (640x640, 46.94K)

throw bombs at it!