What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Neku_Sakuraba.png (502x980, 236.64K)

He lived in a society.

His friend died

>best friend died before the game even starts, thus forming his anti-social personality
>got shot twice by a jackass demigod
>get dragged into a death game with no memory of who he is
>make friends only to see a lot of them die throughout the game or get betrayed
>guy you connected to the most turns out to be said jackass demigod who was using you to try and destroy the city you came to care about
Shit, I’d be pissed too.

This. Neku actually had a lot of reasons to be the way he was.

Attached: being Neku is suffering.jpg (729x685, 91.36K)

>tfw Squeenix drags him into the Game AGAIN at the end of A New Day
Why do they love to ruin their own happy endings?

>Huh, so Sho didn't kill Neku? But then who-WHAT THE FUCK

Still one of the best swerves.

I want to play TWEWY for the first time again, man.

Attached: twewy chart.jpg (882x592, 108.63K)

And in Shibuya, god I hate that shithole.

Everything was Joshua's fault. Even Shades turned out to be a better guy than him.

I think Neku was legitimately depressed and shit. There’s some occurrences in the game where he talks about having no aspirations or dreams for life compared to someone like Shiki and when he was asked by Joshua if he even had anything waiting for him back in the RG, he’s actually silent on the matter.

Shut up, Joshua

>Beat, Rhyme, and Shiki had people that cared about the fact that they were gone and even either left memorials or talked about them in passing
>Neku had absolutely none of that happen for him

If anything it's more unrealistic that he gets over his issues in just 7 days.

Except that he doesn’t. He cares about Shiki, true, but he’s still largely anti-social and has to deal with Joshua trying to coax him onto his path of islolation.

He was dead. Once you've gotten to grips with that, working through your personal issues is a walk in the park.

fpbp

Is TWEWY still worth playing again?

I’m currently on my third playthrough and having a blast so yeah, I’d say it is.

Outside of stuff like Mingle, it’s held up amazingly well.

Attached: 12th anniversary.jpg (1300x1500, 624.33K)

Say that to my face, fucker, not online and see what happens.

Attached: Shades.png (500x900, 310.37K)

I always thought he had one of the coolest designs.
Still do.

Literally did nothing wrong

PICK IT UP, PHONES

Attached: 1563762710594.png (1196x1850, 552.35K)

>dumbest partner has the big-brained Fusion mechanics out of the bunch
What did they mean by this?

Don’t mind me, just posting one of the best pins in the game.

Attached: Pin_086.png (120x120, 22.94K)

Best character

Retard strength.

My man. Pairing this up with Lightning Rook was a blast.

THE BEAT IS ON

I’M THERE

Attached: mfw candy canes.jpg (706x487, 39.76K)

I don’t think I ever made a deck without having at least one Shockwave pin. It’s too fucking fun.

Attached: needs more candy cane.jpg (553x525, 96.45K)

BRING IT

>Neku uses psychic magic
>Shiki uses her stuffed cat
>Joshua is basically God
>Beat just kicks the crap out of shit with his board
What a lad

With belles in the shells of their unity.

It’s one of the best games Square has made since the merger so yes

TIME

I WON’T EVER GIVE IN

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN

This.
It's basically you're basic attack.

I KNOW GRAVITY AIN’T AN EXCUSE

Jupiter of the Monkey was the best brand overall.

Attached: Jupiter of the Monkey.jpg (1280x1280, 686.69K)

ITS LIKE A PARTY IN MY MOUTH

>tfw I know what each pin does based on their look alone

Dragon Couture had the best makes, though

Perhaps but Shockwaves > all

I JUST WANNA MAKE THINGS A LITTLE MORE SMOOTH

What the fuck was HIS problem?

Attached: sho minamimoto.jpg (700x700, 80.58K)

Math is a hell of a drug

>That new pin added in Final Remix that lets you summon swords from the ground paired with Energy Factor.
>It knocks bosses out of super armor TWICE.
>Reload time is negligible.
>It can mob.
>It hits like four or five times before the enemy flies out of the sword range for about 160 damage pet hit on Ultimate.
It's incredible.

Y is basically the best general use pin out there, I love it.

Show us a webm, pls

He was out of his vector

SINE

COSINE

Here's a quick and dirty one on Ultimate in Another Day, forgot to even re-center the cursors or switch over to Beat (The best co-op partner). It's called Great Physical Power, it says it only has 52 attack on the pin but that's a lie. It also has enormous range, we're talking like a third of the map and vertically it can hit like half the arena even if you use it at the bottom (Just look at where I technically used it on the first hit yet it hit the elephant at the top of the screen). Even without Energy Factor it's still worth using, but Energy Factor makes it even sillier. You know the secret boss? It can fling both of them into the sky essentially leaving them sitting ducks and you can juggle them for a bit. Another thing to add is that it can also activate on slashes that would trigger something like Y despite specifically needing a horizontal slash on empty space which makes it even better to use.

Attached: Great Physical Power.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Goddamn that’s broken. Show us more pins.
TANGENT

I once made a deck revolving around JoTM pins. Shit was mad fun.

MAJORITY IS STILL ASLEEP

THEY’RE TIRED OF THOSE DREADFUL DREAMS

Should I go for DS or Switch?

I’d personally go for DS when it comes to the gameplay.

Most of them aren't that good or crazy but they are all Unbranded which helps out in Pork City, these three in particular which buff each other when paired up (I think the flame effect is increased, especially on the downward slash that covers the whole map). There are some chain ones that do freeze or HP drain but dealless damage than Sweet Talk Tether, there's some pillar ones that cause a tornado effect or a shockwave on enemies caught in the fire, there's one that's like Tin Pin Blade that causes a shockwave after slashing around, there's one that does the same thing Anguis does but for far less damage and you have to slash Neku, there's an Aqua Demon one but for electricity, there's a decent one called Rakshasa the Tyrant that can shoot out swords if you hold empty space, and there's a sword one where you hold Neku and he shoots out swords around him.

DS for a better gameplay experience but less content. If you get Switch only play in co-op with both Joycons in the controller thing that comes with it, I personally believe touch screen is virtually unplayable on Switch specifically and it makes the partners suck way more because they're limited to one attack instead of three attacks like in co-op.

Attached: Witchcraft.webm (640x360, 2.99M)