FF7R: Comfythread

The stench of Yas Forums's shitposting fills the room yet again.

Attached: HeideggarFF7R.png (1484x834, 697.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4L2HeVcOg
youtubemultiplier.com/5e663ed4520b5-guard-scorpion-ff7-vs-remake-comparison.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think theres no gonna be a open world like in the original, just big zones like FFX.

>comfy

that's nothing compared to your stench which is the miasma of reddit.

Its not open world neither a hallway, its a wide hallaway

How the hell are they going to handle progress across 'episodes'?

Golden Sun did this on the GBA

>mfw the next episodes are just DLC expansions to the original game, hence why there's no "Part 1" moniker

Attached: download.png (194x260, 12.05K)

How was the original open world? It also only had big zones. I think simply having a world map makes people think the original was larger than it was.

World map =/= open world
The world map was just a relatively big area that connects to multiple smaller areas. Not so different to the galaxy in kingdom hearts that connect different worlds

Yes, that's kinda my point. How was the original FF7 any different from what you describe?

By not caring and just resetting all progress. They're clearly not committed to delivering a complete experience to begin with. It's extremely likely that future episodes will be PS5 anyway.

>They're clearly not committed to delivering a complete experience to begin with
They are.

I'm a little worried that they're already starting to over-emphasize Sephiroth. Are there really fans that like Sephiroth THAT much?

this 100% i cant wait for all the mediocre reviews, for everyone to run out of excuses for nomura being a hack and for part 2 to be cancelled

He's definitely a more interesting villain than the standard mustache twirling evil bad guy.

His past is really quite fucked up, his parents are fucked up, he was injected with alien cells before birth, and thrust into Shinra's SOLDIER program and the Wutai war.

That said, there are more popular villains in the FF franchise, but Sephiroth is still an iconic one.

Attached: 1578273081769m.jpg (1024x1024, 115.62K)

hes not exposing his master plan yet, so far hes just a haunting figure for cloud. Not so different from the original. Specially since we still dont know anything about it before the flashback.
I agree though that is too much sephiroth, but as long as he keeps on just pure haunting, its ok.

mentally ill

The original is not an open world, the world map is more like a central hub from which you access the other locations, but it's not a true open world/sandbox at all

Go to bed, Sephiroth.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEMO_20200310005214.jpg (1920x1080, 510.07K)

He's also not actually even in FF7. He's been dead since before the game started, it's all JENOVA impersonation him.

You'll just start over each game. Then when they're all done they'll make a version that merges all of them into a single title so you can buy it again.

No, they are completely out of touch.

I hope you actually cry when you realise this is just Final Fantasy XV all over again but much worse and split into 6 parts, brainlet.

Attached: 1583754957382.jpg (1058x1196, 233.11K)

still a pretty mediocre villain when it comes to FF ones, though. He's clearly overrated, especially considering how Exdeath, Vayne, etc. are all much better, yet nobody seems to know who they are.

ok, mentally ill

I'd buy the deluxe version if it didn't have SEPHIROTH steelbook and SEPHIROTH PS4 theme

FFVII was never really that big part of my childhood. I never owned a PSX and only played it a bit at a friend's house but i did like the game and world.
Now i am really hyped for the remake because i played the original many times now.

The demo was already better than anything I got out of XV, and that shit was free.

Attached: 1583755073122.jpg (1320x990, 1.01M)

>No cute torpedo tits
into the trash i guess

You've got it backwards. Sephiroth uses Jenova's cell to form his outward body while his real body is cocooned in the Northern Crater

>breasts too pointy
2/10

Isn't that what I said?

get outta here ya dumb mutt

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEMO_20200308031157.jpg (1920x1080, 348.08K)

Nah, your post implied that its Jenova copying him out of Jenova's own will, rather than Sephiroth using Jenova to recreate himself

He's more of a "fucked up " kind of vilain than a cold calculating one like Vayne or Tree-man, although i agree sepiroth's not the best

The reason why everyone knows Sephiroth is because of how hard Squaresoft marketed FF7, even during its initial release. The game had commercials all over when it came out

what does it mean

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEMO_20200310011547.jpg (1920x1080, 372.75K)

Imagine the massive uproar when they "move development of episodes II and III exclusively to the PS5" because muh power
>mfw have enough willpower to not be a consoomer and wait for the Complete Edition on PC at 75% off

Attached: bueno.jfif.jpg (282x179, 15.02K)

god fucking damn

>Knowing SE, Complete Edition on PC will be 2.5TB in data bloat

Enjoy waiting 10 years to play a video game.

thats how real breasts hang retard

I think they should reverse it in the remake. Jenova is more interesting than Sephiroth. In a way Sephiroth is just another Jenova and even his goal is similar.

They have already said that next parts arent gonna be next gen exclusive.

The Sentinel Scorpion kill time is down to 2:19

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4L2HeVcOg

Here it is compared to vanilla Guard Scorpion

youtubemultiplier.com/5e663ed4520b5-guard-scorpion-ff7-vs-remake-comparison.php

All that means is there will be a pc release.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE BOSSES WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE ARTIFICIALLY LONGER TO MAKE THE GAME FEEL LONGER REEEEEEEEEEEE CMON THEY HAVE TO FUCK UP SOMEHOW
TABATA HELP ME PLEASE

Sephiroth is barely a better villain than Ultimecia. Hojo is a better villain than him.

Arms are disproportionately long

Well the demo didn't crash once so that's obviously not true

So when they get to the part when Sephiroth gets stabbed in the back by Cloud do think they'll actually show blood?

LIke it's going to be the only game released in that timespan?
FFXV released in 2016 and the PC complete edition came 2 years later. A few months after that, it was discounted at 66% or more.

Attached: c7b9c09d5ff46607c092d9625bd04fefc1ab8194_00.jpg (512x358, 37.93K)

I'm getting so tired bros, we have fought tooth and nail to sink this garbage tanker yet the gullible retards from reddit still defends this game and think they actually had "fun" with the shitty demo. Why aren't we winning?

Because TORtanic was a fluke and you retards have no actual influence over anything. RetardEra on the otherhand...

reminder

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEMO_20200309213546.jpg (1920x1080, 328.82K)

Who is more popular ? I can’t think of any

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEMO_20200308002841.jpg (1920x1080, 368.01K)

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEMO_20200309220941.jpg (1920x1080, 322.12K)

based

>mfw the next episodes are just DLC expansions to the original game, hence why there's no "Part 1" moniker
Not going to happen

Content locked behind candy bars

Attached: 3D8F33F0-A12D-4110-87D9-6D30675B5F9B.jpg (917x1024, 85.54K)

Gya-ha-ha-ha-ha~~~~~~